Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for my two in a row posts i just wanted to ask one more thing.

Since im 5kg overweight i decided to do light HE diet, with extra bananas and potassium rich foods. I dont think that could mess up my cycle this way but multivitamin and green tea maybe could, these are things i never used before. So if i stop using multivitamins and green tea, and keep going with my folic and healthy vit rich foods, gellatin and fish oil with omega 3, would that still be ok for my boy sway? That is because i think my body maybe dont need all that extra stuff, i was felling much better without that complex of vitamins and so my cycles were reggular with o on 12-13 day.

Sorry again if im difficult to understand and i really appreciate that you answer all my doubts atomic

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how much fish oil are you taking?

Unless your doctor has scanned you and seen that your lining is poor (and bleeding that long indicates to me that your lining is plentiful!) you have no reason to take inositol. Really can't recommend that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I take it once a day, and this is what is on box
    1000mg fish oil
    180mg EPA
    120mg DHA

I was on ultrasound and there my dr could see about lining, cd 10 it was 7,5 mm and cd8 3,5. I dont know there is so much info, but if i start why my cycle messed up i think i dont need inositol. Dont have pcos or any hormonal problem before this

Spotting finaly stopped today. If you can read my last two posts i would really appreciate if you tell me your opinion about my swaying.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah yes it's likely the fish oil. Let's try cutting that back to every 2 days instead. Some people are super sensitive to the blood thinning effects of the fish oil and taking that much will cause extended bleeding times. So you'd only take those fish oils 3x a week instead of daily.

I also do not think you need the inositol and strongly urge you not to add it in. Doctors have been handing it out like candy the last few months and acting liek it's harmless but they've done that in the past with things that have ended up being harmFUL and so I really advise against taking it without cause.

That lining is perfectly fine for that part of the cycle and you can see that lovely difference between CD 8 and CD 10 which means it was growing just as it should.

6. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Twogirls0607 View Post
    Sorry for my two in a row posts i just wanted to ask one more thing.

Since im 5kg overweight i decided to do light HE diet, with extra bananas and potassium rich foods. I dont think that could mess up my cycle this way but multivitamin and green tea maybe could, these are things i never used before. So if i stop using multivitamins and green tea, and keep going with my folic and healthy vit rich foods, gellatin and fish oil with omega 3, would that still be ok for my boy sway? That is because i think my body maybe dont need all that extra stuff, i was felling much better without that complex of vitamins and so my cycles were reggular with o on 12-13 day.

Sorry again if im difficult to understand and i really appreciate that you answer all my doubts atomic
    There is no benefit to eating a bunch of bananas. All bananas are is empty carbs (and they are not even good sources of potassium compared to other fruit and veg!) and if weight is an issue you're simply giving yourself empty carbs wihtout any other benefits for your sway. I suggest going and looking up other potassium foods that are lower in calories and eating those instead and ditching the bananas totally.

Why are you stopping multivitamins?? One of the best things for a blue sway! The ones you were taking did not even have the megadoses in them and are fine to continue. And if you do want to stop multivitamins, please wean off of them. Don't stop them all of a sudden, that can be even worse for your health!

8. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Post from previous page - That amount of ibuprofen should be ok.

Your multivitamins are absolutely perfect and fine, I strongly urge you to continue. Whatever is going on, it is very unlikely that the multivitamin is the issue.

I strongly suggest dropping the baking soda drink. While I don't know for sure if that could cause this bleeding, it is not healthy at all and doesn't even work for swaying. I think this is something that could absolutely be making you feel very unwell, and I think you are mistaking the multivitamin for making you feel poorly when really it's the baking soda drink.

10. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, thank you so so much for your answers!

I did not stop taking multivitamins and i will do take fish oil every other day. Bs drink i used to take way before my sway, im not sure that could be the issue but i will cut that off then, just in case. I will work on potassium rich food then, if you can give me some suggest i would really appreciate that

I dont drink inositol, just had 4 bags(2 days) i thats it. From reading all i could find, i think its not nessesery for me, i dont have big problems, just my few cycles were longer, ovulation seems to be later.

So my linning is ok, that is great to hear!
    Problem is that i cant buy preseed or any sperm friendly lubricate here in my region, and i do believe in rising my ph, that is the reason i took bs drink, and i cant imagine putting eggwhites, it seems complicated to me. Now my ph is about 6, i would like to raise that for at least 7,5 when o.

Someone suggested me to eat pineapples for linning? Is that ok?

You helped me so much, i was very nervous about that bleeding and everything

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All fruits and vegetables have tons of potassium so I'd find things that were lower in calories (if you need fewer calories) and higher in other nutrients than bananas are. Here's one list but there are many others online. https://www.webmd.com/diet/foods-rich-in-potassium#1

Pineapple is great for blue If you go too heavy on it (as in take supplements instead of eating pineapple) then it may cause bleeding though, so I'd stick with just eating fresh pineapple in a sane amount.

I got my 4 boys and never used any sperm safe lubricant. Please no egg whites, that is not safe. I would be thrilled by a pH of 6 and not at ovulation. I got my 4th boy with a pH of 4.5 that never went up till I was already pregnant!

I would have you do the fish oil every 2 days for now since you are clearly having symptoms from it. I want to get the extended bleeding under control before you go to every other day.

13. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I already started fush oil every 2 days, i believe it can be the cause of bleeding. I dont know if i can relate those 2 things but i cut my finger just a little bit the other day, but it was to long bleeding, way more than usual.

Thank you for that list, and yes i already found potassium rich foods and i of course include them in my diet. I try to drink tomato juice but i like it better in my cooking, potatos and carrots i eat almost every day. Dry fruits, grapefruit, (oranges cant find now) pears, apples, i take them few times a week. I think i adjust diet preety good for my region(i cant find here a lot of stuff and supps that you mention in essays).

You are so helpfull, i always read your answer with such a excitement, i cant talk to anybody here, nobody knows anything about swaying its almost taboo.

Oh and its preety expensive here to buy fresh pineaple, can i replace it with canned one, cut in circle? I thought about eating 2-3 circles a day would be fine?

Right before period my ph is between 5 and 6 and in my o days, especialy when i have big O is almost 7, i hope this is fine. Have to say i cut off my sweets, chocolate (which i consumed alot) and soda drinks (coke, pepsi, etc), well all unhealthy food that i took while having girls, and i think that actualy can lower ph. My skin looks better also!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes exactly! That's just what happens if your blood is not clotting normally. I know it's hard to believe but some of us (myself included) are super sensitive to the blood thinners and will bleed massive amounts even taking doses that others have no symptoms on.

It's said that the canned pineapple no longer has the active bromelain that helps with lining. You can try papaya instead if you can get that more easily, it has a chemical that acts very similar. Pomegranate juice is also said to help with lining.

Yes that pH is great! Lots of people would be thrilled with that as their natural pH for swaying blue! There are some people who insist on having that ridiculously high pH but it doesn't exist in nature, that is not something that really ever happens even among those of us with all boys. The pH of the semen when you start BD will get that even higher and it will all be in natural range where sperm thrive.

I think you're very much on the right track! Keep up the good work and sending you tons of blue dust.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast