Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just bumping this thread as I think it would be great to give blue swayer s idea/support
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WE have LOTS of blue swayers right now and everyone has lots of diet tips I know would help lots of people! Please chime in ladies!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yay! A blue diet thread

I am generally having:

Breakfast - A coffee with full fat milk (can’t shake this one!), cereal with full fat milk (wheatabix or shredded wheat) or seeded brown toast with PB or marmite (or at weekends normally eggs and bacon, toast, mushrooms etc)

Snack (mid morning AND afternoon) - protein nut and dark chocolate bar, banana/fruit, nuts, boiled egg, hummus and veg sticks, berries etc etc

Trying to drink 2 litres of lemon water!

Lunch - normally veggies and fruits, cheese, with leftovers/jackets potatoes/soup/sandwhich with tuna or meats

Snack (as above)

Dinner - meat based!! Spaghetti, meatloaf, roast dinner, meat pie, stews - trying to do as much red meat as poss! And fish once a week

Bedtime snack - either cereal and milk or a glass of milk and cookies

Drinking decaf tea (replaces coffee) and a glass of V8 juice with lunch

How are people getting on with the exercise side of things??

Sending blue vibes to you all!!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush, wantinfo9 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Just bumping this thread as I think it would be great to give blue swayer s idea/support
    Great idea LMSM. I see you're getting your head back in the swaying game. I'm still around reading lots of blue posts but don't have the time to be as active anymore. Does that mean you'll be gearing up to sway mid 2019?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha Mia, at this stage we haven’t had a definite discussion with hubs. I don’t want to pressure him given DD3 is only just 6 m.o ... but have been selling baby stuff off. One, to declutter as my ocd can’t cope with stuff everywhere lol, second because don’t want to hurt if they never get used again even though it’s bittersweet..and third, because it’s actually caused hubs to say things like « you can always buy again/ oh you have another one for WHEN we need it » etc so I think he is somewhat still ok with the idea..and that gives me enough peace not to hound him...yet. Not anywhere near ready myself yet anyhow sooooo in the interim, def want to give myself‘ the very best chance for that ultimate sway. Will get a plan in due course, but meanwhile, trying to read and keep on top of info so can devise my’ planning it’s down to when ttc, so bubs could be born between Jan and June, ttc when S is over 18m.o/6 months post weaning....ideally pregnancy with last trim not in peak of summer ...yes, it makes the window of opportunity small lol

Hope you’re well

Anyway, rambling lol

Will come’ back with meal’odeas FOr our swayers that may be of use
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is an awesome idea!! I just started but so far this is what my diet looks like:

Breakfast: oats with mixed nuts (mix contains almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sultanas) with full cream milk. I also have a glass of coconut water.

1st snack: one of the following- plain yoghurt topped with mixed berries and banana, or museli bar with plain yoghurt, or cheese and crackers with cherry tomatoes and green olives

Lunch: either left over dinner (usually veggies and chicken or meat, or lasagne, or mixed bean salad (i add veggies such as capsicum, spring onion, parsley, carrot), or a salad sandwich with tuna.
    I also either have a fruit such as an apple or watermelon, or I have a carrot or celery sticks.

Next snack: another fruit with crackers, or bunch of nuts, or peanut butter with crackers, or humus with crackers.

Next snack: once i get home from work, i usually have a glass of V8 juice with cheese

Dinner looks something like this: meat with veggies and brown rice, i replace the brown rice with mash potato, or lentils/beans etc. I try to change the veggies each day, and change meat to chicken or salmon. Or i make beef burgers, lasagne, tacos.

Snack: black tea with a small snack

I usually work out around this time i do arms weight 2 days a week, legs 2 days a week, and also add in cardio 20mins 3 times a week.

I then have a late snack which is either yoghurt (if i havent eaten it that day), or a fruit with some nuts, or a small bowl of oats with full cream milk again.

I also drink about 2L of water throughout the day with lemon.
    Some days i make my own smoothie and drink that between snack and meals as well.
    I will come back with any new ideas i have and to read others diets as well
    Last edited by Bluedust; October 15th, 2018 at 07:34 AM.
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am not swaying yet. But preferably the diet for Our vegetarian diet would be as below.

Morning Snacks: Soaked almond, 2 dates.

Breakfast: green mung and rice mix with vegetable kichadi or semolina upma or wheat ghee paratha with tomatoes chatney and herbal tea made of full fat milk.

Snacks: banana or apple or orange

Lunch: pulses with steam rice , one or two vegetables curry, once in a week paneer curry. Twice in a week curd with rice.

Snacks: roasted nuts (peanuts, cashew, almond, walnut)

Juice: lemon juice and sometime coconut water

Dinner: milk with whole wheat Indian flat bread or puri with veg sabji or millet sweet podridge made with milk. Before sleep one glass of mild sweet warm milk.

Should we add some roasted nuts in middle?

I also want to add half lemon with warm water on morning empty stomach.

Kindly suggest what to reduce/remove or increase/add. Should we add oats anywhere?

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sway_blue View Post
    Am not swaying yet. But preferably the diet for Our vegetarian diet would be as below.

Morning Snacks: Soaked almond, 2 dates.

Breakfast: green mung and rice mix with vegetable kichadi or semolina upma or wheat ghee paratha with tomatoes chatney and herbal tea made of full fat milk.

Snacks: banana or apple or orange

Lunch: pulses with steam rice , one or two vegetables curry, once in a week paneer curry. Twice in a week curd with rice.

Snacks: roasted nuts (peanuts, cashew, almond, walnut)

Juice: lemon juice and sometime coconut water

Dinner: milk with whole wheat Indian flat bread or puri with veg sabji or millet sweet podridge made with milk. Before sleep one glass of mild sweet warm milk.

Should we add some roasted nuts in middle?

I also want to add half lemon with warm water on morning empty stomach.

Kindly suggest what to reduce/remove or increase/add. Should we add oats anywhere?

I would add more protein into a lot of the snacks you have. Are you vegan or vegetarian? Can you do cheese or eggs? I see you are doing paneer, so I assume yes? Dairy is such a good, blue friendly protein to add whenever you can. If not, maybe more beans/lentils, or brewer's yeast is another good supplement to throw in to bulk up protein in otherwise carb heavy meals. Maybe a smoothie for first snack, for example -- instead of just orange or banana or apple, mix it with some full fat yogurt and maybe some brewer's yeast if you wanted?

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush, sway_blue thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I would add more protein into a lot of the snacks you have. Are you vegan or vegetarian? Can you do cheese or eggs? I see you are doing paneer, so I assume yes? Dairy is such a good, blue friendly protein to add whenever you can. If not, maybe more beans/lentils, or brewer's yeast is another good supplement to throw in to bulk up protein in otherwise carb heavy meals. Maybe a smoothie for first snack, for example -- instead of just orange or banana or apple, mix it with some full fat yogurt and maybe some brewer's yeast if you wanted?
    Yes yes! Totally agree!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

17. Thanks Throwaway_panther, sway_blue thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    BTW, I drink milk and eat milk products. But, no eggs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast