Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Supps to bring O forward?

I would like to O sooner this cycle :s

Are there any supps I can take that will encourag emy body to O sooner? I know a lot push O back, but do any bring it forward?

Thank you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can take Soy Isoflavones. However, I wouldn't do that....

SERMs like Clomid and soy iso are most effective when taken for about five days towards the start of the cycle - the first day of your period is CD (cycle day) 1. Best results are seen when 100-200 mg (taken ALL at once) are taken on CD 1-5 , 2-6, 3-7 , 4-8 or 5-9. Most people choose to take it on days 3-7. Taking soy on days 1-5 may yield more eggs and an earlier ovulation, however you run the risk that some or even all of these eggs may not be optimally mature. Days 2-6 may yield more eggs than usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature. (If you're trying for twins you will want to take the soy beginning either CD 1 or CD 2, but you are gambling that some of those eggs will be mature). CD 3-7 is considered the best of both worlds, a few more eggs produced, and with luck, all eggs will be strong & mature. CD 4-8, you will probably produce only one or two eggs of good maturity. CD 5-9 will probably yield one very strong, high quality egg, from those that you already produced on your own. Ovulation will possibly be delayed a few days. You may have problems with your uterine lining being too thin to maintain a pregnancy, so if you have a chemical pregnancy you will want to take the soy earlier in your cycle.

I copied/pasted it from here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-girl-or-a-boy
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know of any supplements, but you could try the lunaception method. Make sure you are sleeping in a completely darkened room with no streetlamp lighting or other white lights showing through, except for about 3 days when you want to ovulate. For those three days have a little light on, flashlight or other little lamp on. There are posts on it here if you do a search. Can't hurt, might help.
    Mom to
    7w5d no heartbeat, naturally miscarried at 9w4d 11/17/2011

currently preparing to sway for starting March 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...21-Lunaception (lunaception essay here!)

You may find that on the HE Diet, your O ~may~ begin to become more regular as levels of estrogen increase.

You can also go see your doctor and he/she may prescribe Clomid for you if long cycles are a real problem.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ