Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

House of girls swaying blue 1st time

I have lurked and lurked for 5 yrs since having dd, finally got dh in board to go for another. He has 2 dd from previous relationship and we have 1 dd together. Lots of girls in this house we bought a boy Maltese because I realized even our dog was female. I really want a boy and have decided if this is gonna be our last attempt I want to do everything in my power to make it boy and if I get another girl she was definitely God's blessings to us. So here is my sway plan any tweaks that I should make please feel free to correct me. We will be ttc as early as November and I have purchased ovusense since I have very long cycles and doctors don't know if I actually ovulate. Blood work was normal do no reason why I have extremely varying cycles.

DW:33
    DH:36

3 dd between us

We will actively start ttc in November wanted to start diet and supps now.

Breakfast is usually toast boiled eggs and sausage and then a banana after lunch is always a meat and carb with lots of fruit and veggies.( Watermelon, canteloupe and honeydew brussel sprouts, asparagus baby carrots and squash.) Dinner is a repeat of lunch just larger portion after each meal I usually eat a banana. QUESTION: Can I have mango I absolutely love mango?

Drinks: lemon water and high alkaline water 9.5 pH or higher- evamor or great value

Supps: women's one a day
    Folic acid 800 mcg
    Dha from fish oil 500mcg
    Acidophilus

DH supps:
    Men's one a day
    Vitamin c
    B12
    Trying to start him on coq10 because he takes hydroclorathorazude and amlodipine for high BP and I heard they can weaken sperm where they can't penetrate egg so hoping all the supps will counteract and strengthen sperm

We started to do release every 2-4 days with plan of tracking ovulation with ovusense to pinpoint fertile window to dtd O-3 0-1 O and O+1

Please if there is anything else we should be doing please let me know.
    SN DH was not on BP meds when other dd was conceived but he us an avid drinker and smoker I can get him to stop drinking but his special cigs most likely not gonna happen!

2. Thanks LMSM thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this true about amlodipine ? My husband takes this 25mg tryptomer and 5mg of amlodipine..I also sway blue.. Any other steps we can take to counteract.. We also observed less semen..already taking coq10 100mg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Bromedha,

When I say i have been non stop searching for ways to improve my chances and just came across this 2days ago. My heart sank at the idea of not even being able to conceive. From what I read Amlodipine is a calcium blocker that causes the weakened sperm. can someone bump this to a Dream Vet that may be able to give more?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, please help us with your input

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you please bump this for me?? I'm running on fumes here and want to give you my best effort.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Bromedha thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Giving another bump for atomic... No hurries though.. Help us when you have some free time.. Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can have mango! Absolutely! Far better for your sway than bananas!

Before giving your husband coq10 please check with your pharmacist or doctor because I"m on a different kind of blood pressure medication and I cannot take coq10 when on it.

I would absolutely try to get him to stop drinking because alcohol is terrible for your blood pressure, so for no other reason than his health - but it will also help your sway as well. If he won't quit smoking there's not much you can do other than what you're already doing - focus on the things you can change, let go of the stuff you can't!

Sending you tons of blue dust!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromedha View Post
    Is this true about amlodipine ? My husband takes this 25mg tryptomer and 5mg of amlodipine..I also sway blue.. Any other steps we can take to counteract.. We also observed less semen..already taking coq10 100mg

Blood pressure medications anecdotally do seem to sway pink (by anecdotally I mean that I have a surprising number of couples with all girls where the husband is on them) . But he needs to continue them, of course. Just do what you can in other ways to sway. We have had success with blue sways even when hubbies are on the BP meds!

Also do please run the coq past your pharmacist too because I'm on a different medicine but was told not to take Coq as it can mess up electrolyte levels. I'm not sure if those medications work the same as mine but better safe than sorry.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliwantisblue View Post
    Hey Bromedha,

When I say i have been non stop searching for ways to improve my chances and just came across this 2days ago. My heart sank at the idea of not even being able to conceive. From what I read Amlodipine is a calcium blocker that causes the weakened sperm. can someone bump this to a Dream Vet that may be able to give more?
    The medications can cause male factor fertility challenges but these challenges are not insurmountable. Just focus on what you can change and let go of the things you can't. All of us bring something to the table that make our sways a little harder! You absolutely can still get a boy even on these medications.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast