Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue sway again after failed sway

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been lurking around this site for almost 4 years now. I have two beautiful daughters 4 and 1. We only wanted two kids so we tired HT with Dr Potter in 2015 and had 3 good grade boy embryos. I was pregnant with the first transfer but had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. The other two transfers were BFN. Then we decided to sway in 2016. Even with the personalized plan I don’t think I swayed hard and had our second DD in July 2017. I have had three miscarriage( one before first DD and two in between). I wonder if those were all boys. For some reason I think I will never have a boy but I do want to give this sway my best. We are planning to TTC end of October. I just started taking supplements last week. I was doing intermittent fasting to lose weight until last month. I hope this is enough time to prepare for the sway or should we delay it to November? Any thoughts?

Vitamins DW:
    Women one a day
    Folic 400mg
    Coq10 100mg
    Probiotics
    Fish oil 1000 mg (every other day)

DH:
    Men a day 50+
    Coq10
    Probiotics
    Fish oil 1000mg (every other day)

Do you guys recommend anything else based on my history. Thank you in advance )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I am so sorry for your losses and your experiences. I've definitely been in your place (also currently pregnant after swaying for boy, will be extremely surprised if I'm successful). Have you shared your sway anywhere? I know it's not a matter of "swaying hard" -- it's still all luck/tipping odds.

Did you get any sort of explanation from your doctors for the 8 week loss? Or have any more info on it (what kind of testing you did on embryos, for example)?

It is pretty rare to truly be unable to carry boys -- it DOES exist, though, but is again, very rare and not necessarily impossible to overcome (with meds, immune protocol, etc.). I know I spoke with Dr. Braverman after my many losses and he was suuuuper quick to jump on that for the reason (it turned out that my husband had a sperm issue; we're still unsure if the gender stuff was bad luck or not for us). For us, two IVF cycles didn't even give us a single healthy XY -- we still transferred two, supposedly mosaic by some standards, and I was briefly pregnant. And I had only been having losses since swaying boy and wondered if I too was just losing boys and have been pretty unconvinced I could be pregnant with a boy now as a result. We at least figured out I was getting pregnant with probably unviable embryos after that FET though.

I know Braverman was big on figuring out if we had heartbeats before losses -- if your 8 week, tested loss was this, it could indicate immune issues. Three essentially losses in a row with your BFNs could STILL be bad luck, or it could be further issues. With 3 miscarriages total (even if not in a row), have you done any sort of recurrent pregnancy loss or immune testing? I would potentially consider that before full on swaying.

And definitely give yourself room before swaying after intermittent fasting :P It's what I did before my DD!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Faith !!!! Blue dust to you!!! I started supplements, diet and some
    Workouts beginning August and will be making an attempt end of September or October as well! Looking forward to reading more from you
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Faith!

Are you drinking green tea?

I would have you taking total of 2000 mcg folic acid (including the amount in the One a Day) spread out into smaller doses and taken several times during the day for max absorption.

Since you were on here the last time we have found that milk replacers (like soy milk, rice milk, and almond milk) have been very pink friendly. We also suspect that evening primrose oil, flaxseed meal/oil, and wheatgrass supplements, and possibly high levels of wheatgrass juice also sway pink so please avoid those.

Your other supps are looking great.

What are you doing for diet?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and I have an essay about being able to carry a baby of either gender here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...by-gender.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ