Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy sway- female and male diet/ natural influences?

Hi guys,
    I'm new to this forum.
    Background info-
    Had a beautiful girl in April.
    husband:34
    I am a super paranoid person in terms of weight, used to count calories, misses bf on a daily basis. I have skin allergies so I naturally have to cut seafood, spicy, alcohol, caffiene. Not a red meat fan. Total green/veg lady.

Husband: super junker. Eats pretty much anything. Loves his milk, soda, and coffee.

Just wondering if it's only the lady who has to follow a boy sway diet or are there things that a guy can do to also sway boy?

Sorry if this is a common question but I am planning on having a second baby, maybe next year and hopefully to get a boy to have a balanced family. Please direct me to the correct pages/links if needed.

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby can make changes if he wants to but diet matters mostly for you because it's your body who will get and stay pregnant and then raise the baby after that (at least in nature! )

Staying away from seafood, coffee and alcohol will only help a blue sway.

Some studies have found a very junk foody diet for DH may possibly sway pink so if he were to try to cut back on some of the junk it will help, but he doesn't need to go on the full HE Diet.

HE Diet is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

HE Diet FAQ is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply. I'll have a read later.
    Any statistics about guys having a high 'sugar' intake having a influence on gender swaying?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MissRosycheeks View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I'll have a read later.
    Any statistics about guys having a high 'sugar' intake having a influence on gender swaying?

Poorer sperm quality/count is supposed to sway pink, and there are studies showing high sugar intake in men can affect sperm quality fyi -- so maybe could extrapolate high sugar intake for men could mean more girls? Though lucky me, my husband is PHOBIC about sugar and still had shit sperm and we probably won't get our boy lol. But I definitely remembered reading the studies back when I was figuring out our sperm issues!

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MissRosycheeks liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Poorer sperm quality/count is supposed to sway pink, and there are studies showing high sugar intake in men can affect sperm quality fyi -- so maybe could extrapolate high sugar intake for men could mean more girls? Though lucky me, my husband is PHOBIC about sugar and still had shit sperm and we probably won't get our boy lol. But I definitely remembered reading the studies back when I was figuring out our sperm issues!
    Ah... Yeah my hubby has a huge sweet tooth.. Esp like sugary drinks....

I expected a boy actually cos his whole family is boy heavy... And now with my baby daughter... There's a girl ! Lmao.

Yeah and any way to increase sperm count? I heard.... Taking folic acid? Or... Something.. Can't remember.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I expected a boy actually cos his whole family is boy heavy... And now with my baby daughter... There's a girl ! Lmao.

Yeah and any way to increase sperm count? I heard.... Taking folic acid? Or... Something.. Can't remember.

Haha same here. My husband is the archetypal "should make a boy" from all the studies (tall, hairy, highly competitive and successful, HIGH libido, VERY masculine/high T, etc.) and has 2 brothers, all Irish twins (and his one brother had BGB). I was SO swaying unintentionally for a girl before DD I figured it was all me that did it -- joke's on me!

I think atomic has a post somewhere on sperm? I know generally a good multivitamin, fish oil, etc. -- so a lot of the same HE stuff for women -- helps improve both sperm count and quality. L-Arginine is supposed to help male sperm. Regular release, especially by BDing, is definitely supposed to help sperm -- so every 2-4 days. Definitely drop the things that can negatively impact sperm -- caffeine, alcohol, smoking, biking/running.

If you want the real gritty ways to improve sperm, my boy sway on here has a lot of info on that around here. But if you don't KNOW his sperm has an issue, I wouldn't start stressing beyond the normal prep for the HE lifestyle! FYI -- sperm take roughly 72 days to regenerate (an our urologist told us up to 6 months), so start making sperm improvements ASAP!
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; October 9th, 2018 at 06:54 AM.

8. Likes MissRosycheeks liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha same here. My husband is the archetypal "should make a boy" from all the studies (tall, hairy, highly competitive and successful, HIGH libido, VERY masculine/high T, etc.) and has 2 brothers, all Irish twins (and his one brother had BGB). I was SO swaying unintentionally for a girl before DD I figured it was all me that did it -- joke's on me!

I think atomic has a post somewhere on sperm? I know generally a good multivitamin, fish oil, etc. -- so a lot of the same HE stuff for women -- helps improve both sperm count and quality. L-Arginine is supposed to help male sperm. Regular release, especially by BDing, is definitely supposed to help sperm -- so every 2-4 days. Definitely drop the things that can negatively impact sperm -- caffeine, alcohol, smoking, biking/running.

If you want the real gritty ways to improve sperm, my boy sway on here has a lot of info on that around here. But if you don't KNOW his sperm has an issue, I wouldn't start stressing beyond the normal prep for the HE lifestyle! FYI -- sperm take roughly 72 days to regenerate (an our urologist told us up to 6 months), so start making sperm improvements ASAP!
    So you conceived a girl? Well.. The good news it that swaying works??! Hahaha.

Yeah.. I didn't even know about swaying until after I concieved my baby girl.
    Then I wanted a boy after... Since I always want one of each.

We plan to try next year.. Not this... So reading up all that I need to know, and plan ahead!

When u trying for a boy then? I always feel if you want something, you get the other haha.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you conceived a girl? Well.. The good news it that swaying works??! Hahaha.

Yeah.. I didn't even know about swaying until after I concieved my baby girl.
    Then I wanted a boy after... Since I always want one of each.

We plan to try next year.. Not this... So reading up all that I need to know, and plan ahead!

When u trying for a boy then? I always feel if you want something, you get the other haha.

Haha, I wasn't TRYING to get a girl -- I desperately wanted a boy but had no idea about swaying. But my lifestyle was very much like you said yours was before DD. I have a long history of an eating disorder and had actually relapsed into my anorexia in anticipation of getting pregnant. It's why even when I see multiple sways fail for either sex, I still look at those studies and look at how EXACTLY my diet and exercise lined up with the LE diet before DD and can't be dissuaded that swaying doesn't at least do something!

But I'm about 28 weeks pregnant right now! Hopefully with a boy. We're not finding out because I've had a hell of a time the last two years and didn't trust myself to keep the pregnancy if I had found out it was a girl. So I've trapped myself into it so DD at least gets a sibling (we had a lot of losses). I hope to god and the universe and everything else this is a boy, but since I'm constantly planning, I'm already planning what I'll do next if it's not.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MissRosycheeks liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, I wasn't TRYING to get a girl -- I desperately wanted a boy but had no idea about swaying. But my lifestyle was very much like you said yours was before DD. I have a long history of an eating disorder and had actually relapsed into my anorexia in anticipation of getting pregnant. It's why even when I see multiple sways fail for either sex, I still look at those studies and look at how EXACTLY my diet and exercise lined up with the LE diet before DD and can't be dissuaded that swaying doesn't at least do something!

But I'm about 28 weeks pregnant right now! Hopefully with a boy. We're not finding out because I've had a hell of a time the last two years and didn't trust myself to keep the pregnancy if I had found out it was a girl. So I've trapped myself into it so DD at least gets a sibling (we had a lot of losses). I hope to god and the universe and everything else this is a boy, but since I'm constantly planning, I'm already planning what I'll do next if it's not.
    Omg.. You sound like me!!! I went through an anorexic phase in secondary school (6th form period) where I ate nothing but only yoghurt.

So yeah.. When I started eating 'normally', I got parnoid cos I'm putting on weight.

Actually I'm still paranoid now, post pregnancy.... I can't look at pics of myself...feel super fat lol.

So I'm not even sure if I can sway boy.. Since I'm a typical female dieter... I'll definately try hard to eat more next year....

Ahhh.. Congrats.. And hopefully you get a healthy baby! Actually... We are pretty selfish.. I have friends/relatives who's been trying to get pregnant for so long and nothing.. And there's us trying to 'choose' a gender. We should be happy with what God decides to give us.

Keep me posted with your 2nd pregnancy!! :-)

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't overthink the sugar. My husband always eats sugary stuff (always has) and we have the 4 boys. If anything he was eating less sugar when we got our girl because he was super busy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Likes MissRosycheeks liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast