Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thanks it all makes sense now, i think December we'l start tk ditch the condom because if i fall pregnant somehow it wont matter much, so it would be 2 months before we ttc.
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im also thinking of mixing 1 spoon of brewers yeast to my v8 drink once a day, is that still recomended?

In terms of weight gain whilst on the HE diet how much is too much?
    Currently im 168cm tall and 67kg aged 32.
    When i had both my daughers i was between 50kg to 54kg the most. I was 21years old and then 23years old (not sure if this info helps).
    I just want to know how much is the limit amd when does the weight gain negatively effect a blue sway?

Thanks heaps
    Last edited by Bluedust; October 18th, 2018 at 07:07 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In regards to Guaifenesin, ive been looking and i cant find robitussin in Australia with only guaifenesin ingredient. The best i could find is called robitussin chesty coughe forte ingredients: guaiphenesin 200mg and bromhexine hydrochloride 8mg. Is this one okay??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ideally you’d have only guaifenesin as active ingredient....
    IHerb is my go to as has things that aren’t readily available in Oz ( no, I’m not affiliated lol)
    From a quick search, found these two... I think I had the liquid one, as was over tablets when I was swaying, but it was an alcohol/sugar free one though
    Hope you f8nd a good one
    6DF290A2-187C-414D-AC10-3F390E51FE57.jpeg

Ps: I am exactly the same size as you (50/54kgs when conceived all three girls, for 1.68m. Now more like 62 as haven’t lost all pregnancy weight from dd3 ..oops).... I think your curren5 weight is within normal range for your height but remember to not seek weight gain per se ( you’re already heavier than when you conceived dd1&2) , but getting a good solid nutrient rich diet that’s paramount
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

6. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust View Post
    Im also thinking of mixing 1 spoon of brewers yeast to my v8 drink once a day, is that still recomended?

In terms of weight gain whilst on the HE diet how much is too much?
    Currently im 168cm tall and 67kg aged 32.
    When i had both my daughers i was between 50kg to 54kg the most. I was 21years old and then 23years old (not sure if this info helps).
    I just want to know how much is the limit amd when does the weight gain negatively effect a blue sway?

Thanks heaps
    Yes the brewer's yeast is good if you can manage it (it can be pretty gross tasting!)

I would try to hold steady where you're at, I would not have you gain more than 5 lbs.

Yes the chesty cough one is fine. The other ingredient in that is very similar to the guaifenesin.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the detailed info, appreciated. Maybe the current weight gain will help with the boy sway lol lets hope so.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes the brewer's yeast is good if you can manage it (it can be pretty gross tasting!)

I would try to hold steady where you're at, I would not have you gain more than 5 lbs.

Yes the chesty cough one is fine. The other ingredient in that is very similar to the guaifenesin.
    Thanks atomic for the info. Im currently waiting for my folate order to arrive from iherb, hopefully this week.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    IHerb is my go to as has things that aren’t readily available in Oz ( no, I’m not affiliated lol)
    From a quick search, found these two... I think I had the liquid one, as was over tablets when I was swaying, but it was an alcohol/sugar free one though
    Hope you f8nd a good one

Ps: I am exactly the same size as you (50/54kgs when conceived all three girls, for 1.68m. Now more like 62 as haven’t lost all pregnancy weight from dd3 ..oops).... I think your curren5 weight is within normal range for your height but remember to not seek weight gain per se ( you’re already heavier than when you conceived dd1&2) , but getting a good solid nutrient rich diet that’s paramount

Thanks for taking the time to provide detailed response, much appreciated. Fingers crossed all the xtra weight this time will work in favour of a boy

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hope you f8nd a good one

Be carful with that Air power guaifenesin. I purchased that one and it didn’t realise on the back that it has inactive ingredients listed. When I showed it to Atomic she didn’t like all the herbs etc. added and told me not that one. I am taking Robutussin instead. If you are in Australia the only place you can get the Red chesty robutussin with only guaifenesin in it is from Woolworths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Aus, good to know
    I didn’t buy the air power one myself, just did a quick search on the website but will make sure I don’t buy it once am back swaying
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast