Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,
    December will be our first month for ttc so this is my last period/cycle before we actually start to try. Ive been using ovulation kits and have been getting a positive on cd14 for the past 2 months (havent tracked before that, but my period is always regular either 27, 28 or 29 day cycle). I want to use this cycle as a practise so my question is when and how often should our attempts be for blue? Ive been reading but a bit confused as sone are doing eod or o-3 etc.. whats your recommendation (i dont believe in shettles timing or anything)?
    Edit to add: past month we have been doing it either every second day or 3rd day to help with sperm.
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your husband can keep up with it I would have you guys doing unprotected sex every other day up to every 2-3 days throughout the cycle. Then in addition to that (just keep going with the pattern however it falls, if you can) have 3-5 attempts at or around the positive OPK - just before if at all possible, just after is most likely.

I usually have people BD the night of pos OPK, again the next morning, and then again the following night BUT that's only because so many people want timing and/or their husband can't BD very much without running out of steam and not being able to perform any more. If you're having those regular attempts, the morning of O Day BD is really not at all necessary, just skip that one. Be sure to get at least one in the night of pos OPK and then hopefully 2-4 more just before and just after that. (O-3 is less ideal simply because it's less likely odds of conception, it does NOT sway pink though, but O-2, O-1, and O Day are all great times to have intercourse for a boy!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If your husband can keep up with it I would have you guys doing unprotected sex every other day up to every 2-3 days throughout the cycle. Then in addition to that (just keep going with the pattern however it falls, if you can) have 3-5 attempts at or around the positive OPK - just before if at all possible, just after is most likely.

I usually have people BD the night of pos OPK, again the next morning, and then again the following night BUT that's only because so many people want timing and/or their husband can't BD very much without running out of steam and not being able to perform any more. If you're having those regular attempts, the morning of O Day BD is really not at all necessary, just skip that one. Be sure to get at least one in the night of pos OPK and then hopefully 2-4 more just before and just after that. (O-3 is less ideal simply because it's less likely odds of conception, it does NOT sway pink though, but O-2, O-1, and O Day are all great times to have intercourse for a boy!)
    Okay thanks for the detailed response as always. I think at the moment my husband can go everyday if i let him.. i dont know if its all the supplements hes taking or what lol so we'l try the every other day method practice this month and hopefully the real deal next month. Im getting so nervous now that its so close.. im worried if we get another girl

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's so scary to make the leap - all you can do is your best and then turn it over to a higher power or luck and rest easy knowing you did what you could.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so I was saying November will be our practice month however my husband wanta to ttc this month (he told me today!!) As he will be drinking in December for work xmas dinners/lunch etc. So today is cd10 i started taking guaifenesin thia morning.. other then continuing HE diet and supps is there anything extra i should add or avoid this week?? Every day Im drinking 1 glass v8, 1 glass coconut, 1 glass orange juice, and also squeesing half lemon into my water too.

Bd: tomorrow cd11, cd13, and then i usually ovulate either cd14 or 15 so will see how many attempts we get in then as well. Im thinking of doing the 3 attempts once i get a positive opk.
    Does this all sound good for boy? I also purchased the preseed to use all week too anything else?

7. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok great!!

No I think you guys are right on target! Keep up the good work and yes if at all possible get in the 3 attempts, but if that's too stressful, since you've had earlier attempts it's less imperative for you to sneak in that morning attempt. 2 around pos OPK will be enough if you get in that CD 13 attempt. I'd def. try for 13, 14, 15 if you normlly O CD 14 or 15.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This might sound rather odd but my sister and I both had girls and both DTD whilst near a beach. Both my partner and her partner’s family are majority boys. Could flight journeys or being next to a beach sway girl in any way? My friends (7 of them) all had boys in the same year, they live in London. I just find it rather strange.
    Mommy to a beautiful princess .. swaying this time!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So we BD last night which was cd 11, ill skip tonight and keep going every day after that and have 2 attempts day of positive opk. Fingers crossed.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt things like flying on planes and being near the beach sway. If they did sway in any strong way, we'd see stewardesses and people who live in Honolulu having tons of girls and it just doesn't happen.

There do tend to be runs on gender sometimes but at the same time your friends were having boys, the folks in the next house over were having girls. While many times friends do share common diets and lifestyles, the most common explanation is just sheer luck, every once in a while it happens. I had a group of 7 ladies I worked with who all had boys but the catch was, some of them had had their boys in other years and other work places...it was just sheer luck we all happened to be working in the same place at the same time and all had boys! We just realized it when we were comparing notes, that some of them had sons already and then one girl got pregnant, and it was a boy, then the next year two more of us did, and we both had boys too. It was just random chance.

12. Likes boyswayhere liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so i was planning to skip bd tonight but I just got my flashing smiley on the clearblue opk.. so i have decided to bd tonight. My question is if we bd everyday for the next 5 days (adding a second attempt day of solid smiley) does this sway blue? Ive read your other responses and essays but im confused about the too many attempts swaying pink part. So if we were to bd every day will that be good for blue or will it lower sperm count?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast