Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES please do at least 2 days in a row on solid smiley. Every other day can end up being only one attempt in fertile window if we are unlucky so please try really hard to attempt the night of first solid smiley and second solid smiley and then if there's any way to get in another attempt the morning of the second solid smiley please do. Then go back to eod in case of delayed o.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, So next week will be our "attempt" week so im getting a bit nervous now and want to give it my best shot. Im doubting my understanding of the attempts for some reason. We have been bd every 2 to 3 days since af ended. Its cd8 now and i will start opk testing tomorrow. My understanding for boy attempt is as follows: O-2, O-1, O, O+1 morning, O+1 night, then skip a day and attempt again. Does this sound okay? Or should we start with O-3 and skip O-2 then do O-1, O, O+1 morning and night?
    Sorry Im a bit of a planner and need to know and cant just "see how we go"..
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL with attempt week, sounds like you're heading in the right direction. Thought I'd clarify your days though to make it easier to follow if someone else reads this. When you get a +opk you will likely O 24 hrs after that. This means that day of +opk will likely be O-1. The recommendation is generally attempt on the night of +opk and them am and pm of the following day. That'd give you attempts O-1 and 2 x O day. Generally you should BD again the following day incase O ends up a bit later, and then back to every other day til bfp/af.
    I've always been unsure about getting the two attempts in the one day so I'm going to aim for 3 attempts; O-2, O-1 and O.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes if hubby can manage all that that is what I LOVE to see. But rather than "O+1 morning and night" I want you to do O Day morning and night. O+1 attempt is just to cover our bases in case O is later than we expect (since it's normal for ovulation to vary by 12-36 hours even when it's regular).

O-3 is at your discretion. I can go either way on it. I worry that many guys will run out of steam aiming at that many days back to back so I'm inclined to skip the O-3 which generally has low chance of conception, but I've gotten some of my boys BD that day. It's just one of those things that probably varies depending on what each couple can do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the explanation again it really does make better sense now. Im glad i asked as i was confused about the attempts, it makes sense about the O day morning and night and not the next day.

Thank you heaps xx

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the response I just saw this didn't realise it earlier don't know why.

ETA: this was response to MiaMelb
    Last edited by Bluedust; December 17th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.

8. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update! I just received my solid smiley 4pm cd12 (this is normal for me as my cycles range between 27 to 29 days). Ive been testing every morning past couple days and its been flashy smiley. Because last month we missed the egg i thought ill start testing twice a day and lucky i did. I just tested at 4pm and got a solid smiley, if i didnt test we were going to skip bd tonight. We bd last night too, will again once hubby gets home from work this evening and hopefully tomorrow morning as well. And will try to do tomorrow night too not sure if hubby can.. fingers crossed. Just wanted to share because if i didnt test twice today the bd tomorrow might have been late again. Please send me all your blue dust xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Catch the egg! Great to know you've already got in an attempt yesterday too.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Catch the egg! Great to know you've already got in an attempt yesterday too.
    So we bd the night before solid smiley, the following night which was after a few hours of solid smiley, and then again this morning. Im hoping to bd tonight as well but if hubby cant tonight then will my attempts still coubt as 3 attempts? Or is the night before too early? I will try tonight but not sure if hubby can do it again he has a long busy day at work today so ill see how we go

ETA: i have egg white cm yesterday ( i dont really get this much so i think the robitussen helped) and ovulation pains early this morning (i get this every month)
    Last edited by Bluedust; December 18th, 2018 at 06:39 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No that's 3 attempts in my books. The BD the night before
    +opk should still be a viable attempt (may end up being O-3). If he can, go again tonight but if not give him the night off and get one last attempt (incase of delayed O) in tomorrow.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast