Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTC TODAY

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC TODAY

So in addition to diet I started temping with Ovusense and decided to throw in the connected CBFM test. On CD 13 started getting high blinking smiley only tested once that day. I began to test twice on CD 14 still getting high on CD 17 tested in the am 6:45 still high and planned to dtd that night as I worked late anyways and texted hubby like I think something is happening I feel so wet (TMI). I work a second job on Thursday and don't get home until after 11pm (thought about testing at work but was nervous someone would see something) but all afternoon and night just felt extra juicy down there. (again so sorry TMI) I got home around 11:30 went to take second test and thought I POAS jumped in tub and kinda glanced over at test and it was not blinking to show it was working.. I'm thinking I just emptied my bladder so I try to squeeze out a few drops and lo and behold i got the solid smiley with only a few drops . I peeked at the lines and it was sooooo dark; darker than the control line. I also had a glob of ewcm which on cd 15 it was kinda creamy colored but half way the stretchy consistency. My temp also spiked this am from 96.99 yesterday to 97.43 today. DH and I bd on CD 6 CD 9 CD 13 CD 17 (after Peak reading) again this am CD 18. I will also say I took another clearblue regular schmegular this morning for the line color and it was visible but nowhere as dark as last nights and mind you it was only about 6-7 hours apart. So do you think that I could have just caught the egg? Which sucks because I wanted to do more attempts as we are hoping for but hey life happens. I envisioned getting to where they need to be and also threw in about 2 grams of preseed and a pinch of baking soda to up the ph although I think it was already ok and I've been on the HE diet since August. I am not that confident with a few weeks here and there I fell off but overall I did really well with diet. The mornings attempt I did not use preseed and did not do bsf, I laid down all last night with hips propped up for an hour or so before i jumped up to insert ovusense sensor, at this am attempt I was only able to lay for about 20 minutes, had to get LO up and ready for school. Working late again today should we go again tonight after another 17 hours or have we either did it already or will miss it? I used to be hung up on diet and supps and wanting to get the perfect shot at a little boy and honestly this month I kinda let loose I wasn't as uptight or even nervous I still did my stuff just not so uptight and rigid about what I couldn't get done or what DH wouldn't do. I kinda just want to be preggars as I am 33 and DH will be 37 in a few days and at this point if i get the little boy to complete my life and family I'd be overjoyed and if it happens to be another girl then that's what God saw fit to give me. ( at least that is what I am telling myself)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The rate at which the test goes negative tells you nothing about whether or not you've ovulated. The LH surge is just a signal your body sends saying "ovulation time" and then your ovaries ovulate on their own timeline.

I would love to see you have another attempt tonight and again tomorrow (this will guard against delayed O.) Then go to every other day for a couple times just to guard incase the egg shows up later.

I would not have you use any more baking soda and just use the Preseed or even nothing if you have good amounts of EWCM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic for all your help that you provide directly and indirectly. I learn so much from sometimes just reading through what you've told others. I will definitely be getting those other attempts in and will update hopefully with a BFP and then IT"S A BOY!!!!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending an army of Smurfs armed with bags and bags of blue dust your way!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So confused thought I would see the steady rise in temp to confirm O and instead got a temp drop today. Peak still on CBFM and the cheapies line is barely visible. I could just scream as I worked later than expected after 1130pm and didn’t get my attempts in last night or this am out to work before 630am I’m wondering if I still have chance at O maybe tonite or tomorrow since temp drop means it hasn’t happened yet right. I put up my chart please tell me if you think I still could have a chance anybody? A6522F97-5B67-4BBB-8E29-77A5F78A9264.jpeg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, sometimes you can have a fluky temp. You can still ovulate if you haven't already, so just when you can, have some more attempts. But we don't know for sure that you've not ovulated yet - just not a sure thing. Keep attempting to cover your bases!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did get in an attempt on Saturday night near about midnight (dd can stay awake forever). Got my rise Sunday morning and another on today monday morning, a rise tomorrow would indicate that I OV'ed on Saturday right? I had an attempt PM Thursday AM friday PM Saturday is that a good amount of bd's for a boy I remember with my daughter it was a one time thing as we were not trying and used pullout method but that one time and boom got her so I felt better saying if I OV'ed on Sat that I had a few attempts in prior just hope it wasn't O+12 which I heard is infamous for resulting in girl. This is all so confusing but now we wait!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got confirmed O today on Friday cd 18. I am not feeling my best as that leaves only two attempts before O if that I bd twice within 6-7 hours Thursday night at about 11:30pm and Friday morning at about 6 am. I feel that I should have been had more attempts in and I believe that few attempts definitely sway girl I have a gorgeous dd to prove that. I also feel alot of weird tugging crampy feelings mostly on left side which i heard means girl as well, i feel it on the right but the left is just like constantly dull aching pain. Could I be feeling stuff this early and would that dip be an implantation dip that soon. thats impossible right? I feel crazy and I am going insane trying to figure this out. Can anyone give me a bit of insight yes I was on diet yes I did the supps and a few other things but those attempts just scare me!

10. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like you are living my life right now. In the same boat with the temp drop & confusing/conflicting O indicators!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it makes you feel better, you are in a better position for TTC a DS than I am. After tracking BBT, CM, & pH for 3mo then tracking O using CB Digital this 4th cycle, I was confident my O-day was Friday (after the BBT pattern, extreme elastic EWCM, and PEAK OPK Thursday night around 8pm). DTD Friday night...

Woke up Saturday morning to temp DROP then another drop Sunday morning!??? (Which is when I found this website and reached out to atomic)

Unplanned DTD Sunday afternoon

Had a low OPK Tuesday morning, then a high (flashing smiley) OPK Tuesday evening

Atomic said temp fluctuations are normal when swaying. The fact that my OPK & CM both indicated Friday would be O day makes me more confident it was, but I still feel like I'm trying to solve an unsolvable puzzle between conflicting data & different sway techniques (I stupidly read & followed Shettles method until finding this site)

So, hopefully this serves to make you feel even more confident about your sway attempt because it sounds like you did waaaayy more than I did (diet, etc)!! Do you have just one DD now?

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast