Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New member- Help with Ubiquinol after miscarriage

Hello friends, I have 1 girl & trying for a boy. Had 3 early miscarriages & all tests came back normal so brought Ubiquinol 100mg. But it has Flaxseed oil 297mg with it. Currently i'm taking Prenatal DHA 830mg, multivitamin & extra folate. what dose Ubiquinol should i take & is flaxseed oil safe while ttc?
    Last edited by Reena; December 10th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I had 3 early m/cs as well and all my tests were also normal. Thankfully after all that, on our 4th try we conceived twins and I'm now 32 weeks pregnant with them! So stay hopeful!! As far as the ubiquinol, I took 200 mg per day for about 5 weeks before we conceived this time. Not sure if it did anything but it seemed worth a try. I don't know about the flaxseed oil though - I'm sure Atomic will know and will respond! Good luck!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

3. Thanks Reena thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! I couldn't find ubiquinol without flaxseed oil. Still searching..

5. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Reena View Post
    Congrats!!! I couldn't find ubiquinol without flaxseed oil. Still searching..
    Not sure where you’re located but the brand I used was NatureMade. It’s on Amazon and my grocery store carries it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your losses! Like ABC, I'm in that boat too (we had 8 in a row, though our 8th was after IVF when we purposely transferred abnormal embryos because I was desperate).

It's important to look for "Kaneka" quality Ubiquinol as not all of it is created equal! I've never seen a supplement with the flax seed oil in it, but I know atomic doesn't recommend flax.

Not sure where you're located, but I took the QH-absorb brand for several months (ideally, you're taking it at LEAST 3 months before any attempts, as it takes roughly that amount of time to affect egq quality -- DH's sperm can benefit from the supplement, too).

8. Thanks Reena, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In Canada i could only find ubiquinol webber naturals brand in walmart & costco which has flaxseed oil. So you all are suggesting flaxssed oil is not good. Got it from costco. Will return it & check in amazon.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I would not have you take that, it's not safe for blue sways or for safety, plus that amount on top of that level of DHA may make you more prone to bleeding.

What multivitamin are you taking?

Let's have you go to every other day on the DHA. Sometimes higher doses of DHA may contribute to losses by acting as a blood thinner.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Thanks Reena thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was taking Thorne basic prenatal. But it has Vit A 5000 IU. So switched now to Naturelo Prenatal from Amazon.

DHA & coq10 started this month only. Currently taking Nordic Naturals prenatal DHA. Dosage says 2 soft gels daily which will be 830 mg. Should i take 1 instead of two?

I'm a very thin PCOS taking Metformin too. Does it effect blue sway? Cannot stop it since it helps with my ovulation & insulin. My miscarriages were 2 before my girl & 1 after.

Which diet do you recommend? Lost a lot of weight already. Now 98 pounds. BMI is 17.92 so trying to gain weight.
    Last edited by Reena; December 13th, 2018 at 02:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes that's great, just take one of the DHA daily

The Thornes have megadoses of other things I don't like in addition to the A's. The Naturelo is much better.

Metformin might sway a little pink but if you need it, you need it. PCOS may sway blue so it hopefully all evens out in the end.

I would have you on the atomic fertility diet in this thread, 5 from the top, either the variation for blue swayers with PCOS, or the one for blue swayers going HT.

Too low a BMI doesn't help your chances of getting pregnant so I'd try to get a handle on the weight loss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Thanks Reena thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic. So even during pregnancy do you recommend taking only 1 soft gel DHA 415 mg instead of two?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast