Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok. Sorry it's just a complaint I hear quite a bit from people using Preseed so I thought I better mention it!

Yes very good pattern! FX and TX too!
    Awesome. Another two more days before the AF arrive. Better still if it doesn't Haha

I saw some old posts that peanut butter sways girl ? Yikes I have been eating this every day.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How old?? Can you link me to them??

I ate GOBS of peanut butter when I got my boys. I've always recommended it for blue. The thing is that the type of fat taht is in peanut butter, when eaten to excess, has been shown in some studies to possibly sway pink. But that is ONLY when you eat a LOT of that kind of fat with no other kinds of fat to kind of "fight it off" LOL. So peanut butter is fine as a part of an otherwise blue friendly diet, but I would NOT eat it morning, noon, and night, keep to 1-2 servings a day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How old?? Can you link me to them??

I ate GOBS of peanut butter when I got my boys. I've always recommended it for blue. The thing is that the type of fat taht is in peanut butter, when eaten to excess, has been shown in some studies to possibly sway pink. But that is ONLY when you eat a LOT of that kind of fat with no other kinds of fat to kind of "fight it off" LOL. So peanut butter is fine as a part of an otherwise blue friendly diet, but I would NOT eat it morning, noon, and night, keep to 1-2 servings a day.
    Phew . That is good to know. I have been eating it for breakfast only.

Btw AF showed today at 7pm. Should I count today as CD 1 or the following day since it arrived in the evening?

Guess this month is not our lucky month. I noticed that I am having more cramps than usual before period . Hope that is normal

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's no big deal at all. Fine in a blue sway.

If it was bright red flow then yes count that day as CD 1 (even at 7 pm). If it was just a little spotting call it the next day.

Lots of people report different symptoms with their period - totally normal!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's no big deal at all. Fine in a blue sway.

If it was bright red flow then yes count that day as CD 1 (even at 7 pm). If it was just a little spotting call it the next day.

Lots of people report different symptoms with their period - totally normal!
    Btw does full fat Greek yogurt sway blue. I am having this with oats, almonds, walnuts, kiwi/blueberries and cacao powder after my workout. I run/walk almost every alternate day

And before workout it's always peanut butter with bread and a hard boiled egg.

I have been eating way way more than I used to. Haha. Hope I am doing the sway right
    Last edited by Joyjoy88; February 2nd, 2019 at 03:41 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ff Greek yogurt is good for blue! I think yogurt is better than milk anyways due to the fermentation process (like’ cheese), it allows’ a better and more steady release of the sugars. Or something along those lines, am soooo not a scientific person, sorry lol). Plus loaded with protein so Id say go for it, the fruit and nuts added would make it very nutritious overall

Good luck from a former (and future) blue swayer
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

7. Thanks Joyjoy88, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Full fat yogurt is fine for a blue sway. I ate TONS of full fat yogurt when I got my 3rd boy.

Everything you're eating sounds great for blue. Keep up the good work!

9. Thanks Joyjoy88 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been trying for three months now and still no luck.. getting a bit demotivated

Should I increase the BD? We normally BD on CD 10, 11, 12 (positive OPK and normally ovulate on CD12,13 based on BBT temp and OPK) and then hb will run out of stamina and not BD anymore

Also been stalking the posts here and ppl have luck with Mucinex, should i try the same? getting desperate here,
    Last edited by Joyjoy88; March 17th, 2019 at 11:25 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes sure you can try guaifenesin (Mucinex or similar brand)

If hubby is running out of steam we need to focus our attempts later. The CD 10 and 11 attempts aren't getting you anything in that case. If you're typically getting positive OPK like CD 12, then have attempt that night, again the next morning, and then the following night (so two on CD 13) or CD 12 (day of pos opk) CD 13 (probl ovulation) CD 14 (in case of delayed ovualtion) But DON"T use the Cycle Days to determine when to attempt. Use the OPK if they work for you - don't have useless attempts prior, either have unprotected sex or hubby release every 4 days (96 hours) and then have those 3-4 attempts in the fertile window instead of starting before.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes sure you can try guaifenesin (Mucinex or similar brand)

If hubby is running out of steam we need to focus our attempts later. The CD 10 and 11 attempts aren't getting you anything in that case. If you're typically getting positive OPK like CD 12, then have attempt that night, again the next morning, and then the following night (so two on CD 13) or CD 12 (day of pos opk) CD 13 (probl ovulation) CD 14 (in case of delayed ovualtion) But DON"T use the Cycle Days to determine when to attempt. Use the OPK if they work for you - don't have useless attempts prior, either have unprotected sex or hubby release every 4 days (96 hours) and then have those 3-4 attempts in the fertile window instead of starting before.
    Thanks for responding. Are there any side effects when taking guaifenesin? I do have watery cm during fertile period. And when should I take it ?

As for BD pattern, sometimes I might ovulate on the day of the positive OPK would that be too late to BD on the day itself. E.g like this month, my chart indicates i ovulate on the first peak day. CD12
    Screenshot_20190320-135515_FF Mobile.jpg

And what's the best way and time to test for ovulation using strip opks. I ran out of the CB digital.
    Last edited by Joyjoy88; March 21st, 2019 at 06:17 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast