Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you need to start temping earlier in the month. I can't tell when you ovulated on this basis because I don't have any early temps to go off of.

I don't think your chart/OPK are reliable. You might have ovulated early or on the 13th, we cannot tell because we don't have enough early temps to rely on. You can't draw any conclusion from that chart and for sure you can't think "well because I ovulated the day of the positive, that means I will always ovulate that day from now on". Even if it is the case that you Oed on pos OPK this month (which again, I doubt because that is not a reliable chart) it doesn't mean that would be true in the future.

Do you have any other charts I can see?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think you need to start temping earlier in the month. I can't tell when you ovulated on this basis because I don't have any early temps to go off of.

I don't think your chart/OPK are reliable. You might have ovulated early or on the 13th, we cannot tell because we don't have enough early temps to rely on. You can't draw any conclusion from that chart and for sure you can't think "well because I ovulated the day of the positive, that means I will always ovulate that day from now on". Even if it is the case that you Oed on pos OPK this month (which again, I doubt because that is not a reliable chart) it doesn't mean that would be true in the future.

Do you have any other charts I can see?
    I don't really chart the full month because of the stress it gives me. I used to be obsessed with it and analyse the temp daily to see if I have high temp that indicates pregnancy. Decided to chart after period till after ovulation to avoid the stress . I have been charting since 2017 with two miscarriages that year and the following

Anyway here is another chart the cycle before . It was 27 days with ovulation on CD 13. Positive opk on CD 12

Screenshot_20190322-084810_FF Mobile.jpg

Btw how often should I test using the strip opks. And should i take the guaifenesin ?
    Period came yesterday so had a 26 day cycle so i think i did ovulate on CD 12.

Sorry if I asked too many questions. 😑

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes look at that nice rise!!

No there's no such thing as too many questions!

I'd test just once (after lunch) till you get to the fertile window and then you can test after lunch and before dinner.

Sure if you like. Guaifenesin starting 5 days before you expect to ovulate, and continued till 3 days past ovulation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Just wanted to input here that it's quite possible you oed cd13 or 14 and had a 12 - 13 day luteal phase which is totally normal. So for o day, we'd need to rered around...............

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes look at that nice rise!!

No there's no such thing as too many questions!

I'd test just once (after lunch) till you get to the fertile window and then you can test after lunch and before dinner.

Sure if you like. Guaifenesin starting 5 days before you expect to ovulate, and continued till 3 days past ovulation.
    thanks. will look for the guaifenesin and try it out for this cycle.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi! Just wanted to input here that it's quite possible you oed cd13 or 14 and had a 12 - 13 day luteal phase which is totally normal. So for o day, we'd need to rered around...............

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    ya it's possible.. maybe i should BD till CD 14.. normally my hb will be tired by then we will see how it goes maybe will do every alternate day and see

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyjoy88 View Post
    ya it's possible.. maybe i should BD till CD 14.. normally my hb will be tired by then we will see how it goes maybe will do every alternate day and see
    Yes that's why I think you need to start later OR do EOD earlier in the month. He's running out of steam and we need him to be able to go another day or two.

I am fine with you stopping temping after you think O has happened. Nothing wrong with that at all if it's making you obsessive. I just can't sign off on charts unless I can see the pre ovulation temps in enough detail so I can see the pattern, that's all.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's why I think you need to start later OR do EOD earlier in the month. He's running out of steam and we need him to be able to go another day or two.

I am fine with you stopping temping after you think O has happened. Nothing wrong with that at all if it's making you obsessive. I just can't sign off on charts unless I can see the pre ovulation temps in enough detail so I can see the pattern, that's all.
    ok will try this cycle. I am on CD 6 now.

I tried finding Mucinex in the local pharmacies but unfortunately they dont have it here. Not even other cough syrup with the guaifenesin.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ya would do that. I am on CD 6 now., hehe

Btw i have gotten this https://www.amazon.com/Breacol-Adult.../dp/B07BKTS2SL

Is this ok? I can't find Mucinex in the local pharmacies

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

strange.. my new posts are not appearing in the thread...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast