Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the specific answer Atomic, will definitely keep any matcha, beetroot or tumeric lattes to a minimum. TEA it is!
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Great to see you asking questions‘, seems ttc may def be on the cards
    I know how you feel ..dreading a possible 3rd girl, but yes, they are so special! I’m currently sat expressing as I have just dropped off dd3 for her first day at daycare..bawling my eyes out because I miss that gem sooo much already. It’s only one day this week, but working it up to be 5 days by the first week of Feb, and am dreading being away from her.... I hope you do get your son, but fear not, anothe would be sooooo loved, even if it seems hard to imagine having three ladies at home at this stage

I was very much like you re coffee drinking to keep full etc...I still did drink tea like that for my sway but probably didn’t enough nutrient dense stuff so that will change

Keep us’ posted
    OMG her first day at daycare, so precious, time has flown so quickly. How are you finding #3 financially? We have limited family support so the cost of things like daycare for another child are definitely a barrier to taking the #3 plunge.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh LMSM I can't believe it's little miss' first day today! I know how much you've dreaded this day. Sending you strength mumma xxx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gah my answer didn’t post and it’s now lost, gahhh
    Daycare rang, as she wasn’t eating or sleeping well - so picked her up, and enjoying a cuddle now

Mia, we literally have no other options as our family is all in Europe ..would love to be a SAHM but for my sanity I need to work too, and last time I went back partime- was paid 80% but doing a 100% of the workload so was stretched Andy stressed too much so back to FT as of 1st week of Feb.
    If I won the Loto I would quit without a second thought, stay at home, and just have a few days of care to pursue volunteering and create my own biz haha
    it’s definitely a huge cost, and we have decent salaries so the subsidy is minimal (it sucks to Be in the middle too as we are not’rich by any stretch of the imagination but still care costs are a massive burden financially as we fork out most of the fees). Having said that, we make it work - being frugal, buying second hand, recycling/upcycling, etc I menu plan ands that helps heap s with the budget we don’t have lots of costly habits or outings etc, M is in a public school etc
    I think it will harder when they are teens and hand me downs/2nd hand don’t do anymore lol
    We pay as much as we can on the mortgage too, so the interests on the remaining capital is lesser - and will cost us less overall. So yeah, saving where we can - I really would like to tend towards minimalism anyways for many reasons, so that is my mission this year...remove clutter and focus on the essentials, so we can enjoy ourselves and each other, you need way less than you think. Hoping to build a small saving fund for each kid for when they graduate HS, to start (uni, car etc). sorry, I rambled here haha
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12