Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the support team

I know you are right 4b2p. I have been on this site for 3 years now so obviously this feeling is not going away. I struggle with making a decision based on emotions though. Having three kids is not the smart move, we will need to change everything; house, car, more time off work, pressure on the finances etc. It is just SO unlike me not to do the smart thing.

And then what happens of our sway doesn't work....

We will just have to get your blue sways on the road Sora and LMSM so I can be distracted by mine.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think, having children can’t be just a strategic/logical/smart decision...the hearts wants what it wants, regardless of being scared and anxious and it not being the smartest move practically etc (am at that stage regarding #4..I mean , what crazy woman am I..?! No help, family 17,000 kilometres away, high Intensity jobs..3 girls already). I want one more but mostly, I want a son..so am still tossing whether Ishould go ahead at all, because is “just wanting a son” a good enough reason. But then I don’t feel done, with ttc, pregnancy, birth, newborn phase etc...Tough eh?
    I will still get on with my year long sway anyways, even if I chicken out, because at least i will be ready if we do go ahead..and if not, my body will be in a better shape hopefully haha
    So happy to keep you distracted but your sway/ttc is coming up soon so time to dig into it, missy! :P
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Caught DH drinking almond milk over the last few days
    Why? Why? He's on a blue friendly diet for the last two years and then when I'm finally trying to get our ducks in a row Mr Girl Friendly turns up.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Why? Why? He's on a blue friendly diet for the last two years and then when I'm finally trying to get our ducks in a row Mr Girl Friendly turns up.
    Find him a replacement but it won't hurt ain't it just for few days.
    You luck he was cooperating my DH busy with boy friendly diet and never exercised now that the attempt is done, he is moving around with tights, going for run and playing soccer

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

7. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does he never drink the stuff usually ? Sheesh, men, I tell ya!
    My hubs has taken to drinking coconut milk ..I.e making his own by just mixing water and coconut cream. Would that be an alternative he would like? Might be better?
    Fx that he can switch to a better alternative! Having said that, don’t sweat it, it’s more important for you than for him to avoid vegetal drinks I believe
    Last edited by LMSM; February 4th, 2019 at 06:10 AM.
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Geez, what's with them and not cooperating at the worst possible time ? Reminds me of my DH doing everything he could last summer to be too warm (doing sports in the middle of a heat wave) and forgetting his supps. Sometimes I wonder if we failed to conceive at the time because of that.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No he's never usually into milk alternatives. I'm trying to stelth sway him so haven't been discussing food/supps/exercise as being specifically blue friendly, more just making changes that improve our health given we're getting a bit older He's got it in his head that dairy is unsettling his stomach and causing reflux so he's atarting to avoid it.

DHs can be so unhelpful huh Sora! It's most likely you guys didn't concieve at the time simply because those weren't the right months but it's so hard not to analyse everything for some kind of explanation when you're trying so hard for something. When are you guys thinking you might try again?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No he's never usually into milk alternatives. I'm trying to stelth sway him so haven't been discussing food/supps/exercise as being specifically blue friendly, more just making changes that improve our health given we're getting a bit older He's got it in his head that dairy is unsettling his stomach and causing reflux so he's atarting to avoid it.

DHs can be so unhelpful huh Sora! It's most likely you guys didn't concieve at the time simply because those weren't the right months but it's so hard not to analyse everything for some kind of explanation when you're trying so hard for something. When are you guys thinking you might try again?
    Oh yeah, it could have been so many things. He was quite tired, always. It was very hot out there. We had to take the road to go to a wedding and see some people and it was quite a mess between late trains, the kids being overly excited and so on...

We plan on starting again this summer. I need time to get the diet going again and DH has not been around very much during O because of work lately. And we're so not doing that "one attempt" thing ever again
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

14. Likes atomic sagebrush, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you going, Mia?

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for thinking of me LMSM .

I'm just plodding along still in a very non commital way. Started on some probiotics and vitamin D and starting to DB unprotected outside the fertile window so still making small steps forward with the sway but still so nervous not sure we will take the plunge. We've gotten over some of my mental hurdles but do still have a major financial road block which is hard to overcome. I'm adimate that I'd want #3 before end April 2020 so I wonder if we'll just try our luck for a couple of months starting next month and see how we go.

Did you take the cough syrup (can't think of the name now for some reason) with your last sway? Was it easy to find?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast