Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi ladies, new here and TTC boy

Hi ladies greeting all of you who dream of a package full of blue like me. I found this site days ago in my search for how to conceive a baby boy? And this site has all the answers (thanks Ms. Atomic). I impressed with all the good information found here. I dream with a baby boy and hopefully one day that dream will come true for you and for me... I’m starting to learn all the abbreviations that really make it more easier, I also bought those test for find the ovulation (OPK) and PH strips. About the supps I'm still not sure what’s the correct supps to buy and they really sway for blue without having to spend extra money for something will not working for the blue. Now I only have gummies multivitamins and folic acid. If somebody help me with the best supps for ttc boy? please. I would appreciate any advice and help for me because i really need it, I’m new in all this. I thinking to get pregnant in February, God willing. I read a thread from Ms. Atomic about when dtd for ttc boy and i don’t know i’m in the correct with the attempt, I suppose dtd every 2 days after finish my AF without protection until my fertile window? I need start OPKs on cd10 and every day to find the LH? When i get the first positive OPK i need attempt that night, in the morning of the next day and in the night of the other day? (one bd for this 3 days) A’m I correct? Without forgetting to have an orgasm of course. Sorry for this long letter i’m new on all this and still learning. I would appreciate any help for me... Many thanks in advance... PS: sorry for my grammar English is not my first language..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, My!!

I have an essay on supplements here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ents-blue.html and supplements and more for your husband here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...sway-blue.html

If you are ok not doing timing, yes, I recommend unprotected sex every 2-4 days all through the cycle, and then the 3 attempts in the fertile window (using OPK to pin down the fertile window) . If you cannot give up on timing, have husband release on his own or with you, with non-spermicide condom, every 2-4 days and have the 3 attempts (see below)

The 3 attempts are the night of first positive OPK, then TWO the next day - the morning of the next day and the night of the next day (so have sex 2x if you can that second day) and then again the night of the third day, if you can. Then, have sex every other day for a couple more days in case of delayed ovulation, then back to the every 2-4 day pattern.

Have an orgasm if you can, but don't panic if it doesn't happen every time. It is not a dealbreaker and sometimes blue swayers get upset and discouraged because they can't have that many orgasms in such a short time. I promise this is not necessary - I have 4 boys and I have never had that many all in a row like that!

Good luck and let me know how else I can help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Mymiracle thanked for this post
    Likes PadrePioidevotemyfirstson liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much Mrs. Atomic for taking your time and answering me, I accept your help I’m new in all of this and I was reading many of your threads but many things I don’t understand much yet but I will continue reading and reading and am sure I will learn soon, now I am waiting for my AF in some days and start this whished trip

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mrs. Atomic it's me, again, sorry. I have a question for you, these are the supps I got today:

prenatal WOD- one a day
    folic acid- 3 pills a day
    potassium- one a day
    gummies multivitamins- 2 a day
    fish oil- one a day
    iron- one a day.

I forgot order the Vit. D (1000 iu- one a day) but tomorrow I'll go and buy it.
    Let me know what do you think please and thanks
    Last edited by Mymiracle; January 22nd, 2019 at 11:49 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want you taking more than 100% of anything (other than Vit. D and folic acid) So I doubt you need both the gummies and the multivitamin.

How much iron is it total taking all those together/? Unless you have anemia and have been told to take more than 100% of iron by a doctor it's best to stick with just 100% iron.

Please take the fish oil only every other day.

One of those potassiums is fine, although I dont' think it's important for the sway.

9. Likes Mymiracle liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since I was little and suffering from anemia because I don’t like/eat anything that contains milk, but in my last blood study my iron level was perfect, so I will leave the multivitamin gummies and the iron pill and I'll just keep the iron that prenatales have...

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was check the label of the gummies multivitamins and I'm surprised that they don’t contain iron

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymiracle View Post
    I was check the label of the gummies multivitamins and I'm surprised that they don’t contain iron
    Oh yes that's true because iron has a strong taste so very few gummies have them.

15. Likes Mymiracle liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast