Thread: Seed cycling

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Seed cycling

Hi Atomic just wondering if you have any experience with seed cycling and boy swaying?
    I've started doing it to help regulate my cycles as I've had irregular cycles and horrible cystic acne. I take 1tbsp flaxseeds & pumpkin seeds everyday during the follicular phase and then switch to 1tbsp sesame & sunflower seeds during the literal phase

It's worked amazingly but I'm worried it may affect a blue sway?

Thank you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Boywish!

I know that when I first came on here, I mentioned it to Atomic and she advised against it - a bit here and here is ok but seed cycling would likely throw your O3/O6 ratios out and getting too many of those from non animal Forms wouldn’t be ideal.
    Having said that it seems that it really has corrected things for you and maybe brought your hormones some balance..hopefully will she have some great Atomic wisdom to share
    When are you’re going to be ttc?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

3. Likes boywish liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi Boywish!

I know that when I first came on here, I mentioned it to Atomic and she advised against it - a bit here and here is ok but seed cycling would likely throw your O3/O6 ratios out and getting too many of those from non animal Forms wouldn’t be ideal.
    Having said that it seems that it really has corrected thin gs for you and maybe brought your hormones some balance..hopefully will she have some great Atomic wisdom to share
    When are you’re going to be ttc?
    Hi LMSM
    How are you?
    Thanks for your reply I had a feeling that would be the case but was hoping as it's corrected things it may not be a bad thing... I have this gut feeling that my hormones and autoimmune issues are what is hindering conceiving a boy but no way to prove it..

We are still in 2 minds about ttc vs gs ivf.. some days I think I would be okay with another girl but others I know I wouldn't. Especially with everyone around me getting a boy after having a girl..
    either way looking to start the process later this year..
    How about you? Are you going to try for #4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seeds have a lot of omega 6 fats in them and a high intake of Omega 6's may sway pink. Additionally I do not find flaxseed acceptibly safe when TTC. I can't recommend seed cycling for anyone, but especially for blue swayers.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks boywish thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic I figured as much they've just been soo good at regulating my cycles... back to the drawing board

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought that would be the case as part of pre testing for IvF has any imbalance, abnormal number etc been found? That might help you with identifying the root cause /issue and allow to work on fixing it.

Yep, hoping to sway again and ttc #4 early next year possibly... but I do have 3 girls, and as much as I am head over heels with them, including my sway opposite, I don’t think I could bear a fourth daughter... sounds horrible to say but I KNoW hubby would Never agree to ttc #5 nor try ivf with GS for #4 so this will be.it.the now or never .IT. :s
    Having said that, because my eldest is susoected if adhd, and is veeeeery challenging we may never even ttc again, as much as it would break me, because it may just be too much. We will see how 2019 goes, will aim at a slow building blue sway, And reassess in the new year . FX!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush, MiaMelb thanked for this post
    Likes boywish liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Seed cycling

My pretesting looks great from a reproductive perspective - amh, AFC, fsh, e2, progesterone are all okay but I have a history of hypothyroidism( managed with medication), low testosterone, high ANAs. Since having dd2 my cycles were very short and very short luteal phase - the seed cycling corrected this These haven't affected my fertility but I do wonder if they are working against me having a boy either via sway or if we do Ivf... I've been doing a mild he in preparation but I have a bit of weight to lose and I gained so much with my last sway doing the HE diet...

Oh how exciting you may try for another don't feel bad saying that about another DD - the same thoughts are in my head as well (I've been seeing a psychologist to talk through it all along with my failed vbac attempt which has been helpful). I need to prepare if things don't work out again for both gender and birth.
    I have everything crossed for you that if you do go ahead you get your DS! Good luck!

Last edited by boywish; January 29th, 2019 at 07:23 PM.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How long have your cycles been back? I know mIne were wonky for a while post partum, when they did return.
    Dd1 back around 10 m pp ...but she nursed less than her sisters at the same’ age.
    DD2 same return but very irregular until I weaned her fully at 17 m pp.
    Here with dd3 still waiting for my first true PPAF lol having said that, she’s yet to sleep through and nurses heaps at night especially because we cosleep after first wake up which I didn’t do with her sisters :P

Sounds like you are very fertile regardless so wouldn’t fret too much, do your sway and if you are still concerned maybe ask for a repeat of testing to confirm you ovulate? A scan plus a luteal phase series of bloods should give you reassurance even if it appears your cycles are out of whack, in reality it may not be as bad as it seems
    I’m so jelly you get to do HT, my hubby flat out refuses to even entertain the idea hope it all pans out for you

Thanks, I hope I can cram in exercise so I can build muscle and get fitter (if nothing else, because I don’t like my current body)...a blue sway with a ,hopefully, son at the end would’ be amazing but need to weed out whether I could cope with another girl if it didn’t work’again.
    And god knows I adore my dd3, like, crazy crazy adore her...but 4? Man, I’d go into’ hidding just because of comments alone I think!
    Until then, just lots of planning and spreadsheets to weigh pros and cons and hope to make’ up my mind haha
    Last edited by LMSM; February 2nd, 2019 at 04:45 AM.

13. Likes MiaMelb, atomic sagebrush, boywish liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cycles came back 6mths post partum (I stopped bf after 3mths) and they were really short 19days then they got better but they leave been less than 28 days - some 24, some 26, 27 and my period had lots of spotting before & after the heavy flow.. the seed cycling has helped with all that...

I'm soo in awe of you for being able to feed soo long.. DD1 had some latching issues and eventually my supply just dropped and she was too hungry.. DD2 was going great in the beginning & then something happened and she wouldn't feed well but also wouldn't take a bottle.. hopefully next time we can give it a better go..

I think you are right I might go get some luteal phase bloods done and see what going on.. as for HT it's something that I flip between given the cost factor but after a family member had a boy (& vaginal delivery ) for their 1st recently it's reinforced that we need to give it a go - I'm just so worried we won't get any boy embryos and it would be all for nothing...

Good luck with the exercise! I'm trying but failing miserably at the moment as it's been a hectic time - need to refocus

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post