Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got rid of cyst while using them, but actualy dont know if it was because of bcp or just my organism by itself. You have so much knowledge, and im glad i asked you about this. I will see what is going on with my cycles next few months and then if problem is still there, it seems that clomid is better solution (with monitoring). Maca root also seems very hard to mantain, and seems to mess up cycles so i will skip that also.

Its just i never had problems with bleeding or spotting or anything, my cycles warent exactly 28 days, but 30-31, it was ok. So this is making me very nervous, im reading and trying to find solution. Last two cycles i got middle cycle spotting- 5days before ovulation.

I dropped completely omega 3 so i will see if that is problem. I strongly believe that escapelle made this whole mess.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm not a fan of Maca, I think it actually causes more trouble than it fixes.

I know it's very nervewracking and strange when cycles get strange but in most cases it will fix itself over time.

Yes the escapelle has messed up cycles for people but it will fix itself over time. Here's a study that proves that. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1934349/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid and blue sway

I have a question about the Guaifenesin that I will be taking next week..it’s hard to find that as an only active ingredient...they also have cough suppressant and considered “maximum strength” is this okay?

UPDATE: I found one finally with Guaifenesin as only active ingredient thanks!!!!
    Last edited by sgobert1718; February 15th, 2019 at 01:41 PM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you find it on amazon? I think i saw it there, 100pills in bottle and only igridient is guaifenesin. How much per day do you take? And waht time in cycle?

My sister found out today she is carrying a boy. Besides that she gain weight i think she is all girl sway. Dont know what to think, i want another child but i didnt thought about what if my sway wont work..

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Twogirls0607 View Post
    Did you find it on amazon? I think i saw it there, 100pills in bottle and only igridient is guaifenesin. How much per day do you take? And waht time in cycle?

My sister found out today she is carrying a boy. Besides that she gain weight i think she is all girl sway. Dont know what to think, i want another child but i didnt thought about what if my sway wont work..
    I got this. I’m going to take after last clomid pill a spoonful every day until after ovulation

Ya I know...we want a boy really bad, BUT we have both decided we just want he/she to be healthy and we will be happy either way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My sister found out today she is carrying a boy. Besides that she gain weight i think she is all girl sway. Dont know what to think, i want another child but i didnt thought about what if my sway wont work.. Im so anxious these days

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dont know why my post is here twice

Thank you so much. I will search for this. You are boy swayer also, and taking clomid?

I have also question again for atomic about clomid, in my town i have only one gin that is willing to look my ovaries aafter clomid but she is not that good and i dont know hiw much i trust her. Would it be fine if i take clomid without monitoring, 50mg? I mean, i will surely go, but maybe i should do general gyn visit at another place but one time- after taking clomid. It is imposible to do it other way.

I hope you understand question- if i have just one time monitoring after clomid. And what you think of femara. Which one is better for boy sway? And about twinning- which is less likely to produce multiples?

Edit.. Sgobert, do you have more kids? I have already 2 girls and starting to think maybe i cant have boys..
    Last edited by Twogirls0607; February 16th, 2019 at 01:14 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid and blue sway

Yes I am taking clomid and a blue swayer. I had to Take clomid for my first pregnancy as well and we had a little girl, but my diet was definitely swaying pink! So I changed up my diet this time to sway blue...we shall see! This is our first month trying so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was also pure girl sway with my girls. Starting from one attempt after 7+days abstaining, to eating junk foods, and very small amount of foods.

I hope you get a boy! You can write here about what is going on with you and your sway, its very nice to find someone with same situation.

Are you monitoring while using clomid? Which dose you take?

Im sorry if you dont want to answer its ok

Послато са LG-M250 уз помоћ Тапатока

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of people take 50 mg unmonitored.

We once thought that Femara was better for blue, but one study seemed to indicate that Clomid is actually better for blue. The truth is we really don't know for sure. Femara is less likely to make multiples but also may be less likely to end in conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast