Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid and blue sway

Hello. I was wondering should i make another thread since i have one already. But its different issue so, i hope for some answers and experiences.

Im ttc in june-july 2019 so i want to prepare everything. I already learned so much from this site.

I somehow now have irregular cycles, which means that my ovulation is not at same day every month. It was once on 22day. My af is longer than usual, it lasts up to 10days. In meantime while im not ttc im going to analysis to make sure everything is fine and why is this happening.

My dr suggested (if all continue this way) to use clomid , but im not sure about that, im affraid i will ruin my endometrium. Can dose of 50mg do that? And of course how this will work with my boy sway? Im thinking, with very boyfriendly lifestyle (foods, exercises, vitamins, drinks and preseed) it cannot affect that much, or im wrong?

Atomic i would like to hear your opinion..

Im sorry for my language, im not that good in english writing but i understand everything.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whichever is easier for you! i will answer all the questions you ask no matter how you post threads.

Can you tell me again all the supplements you are taking?? And have you gained a lot of weight on the diet??

50 mg Clomid does not ruin your endometrium especially if you get pregnant quickly. Clomid does sway pink a small amount (studies have found between 3-5%) but if you're swaying blue, you can make up for Clomid. A lot of people have taken Clomid and gotten boys. We would have you continue diet, exercise, Preseed, guaifenesin, and the patterns of sex that help make boys and those things will still sway blue for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great info, thank you so much!

Ok so this is everything i take:
    Omega3 fish oil 1000mg
    Folic acid about 3mg
    Vitamin C 60mg
    Niacin 12mg
    Vit E 9mg
    Pantoteic acid 4,5 mg
    Vit B6 1,05mg
    Vit B2 1,05 mg
    Vit B1 0,825mg
    D biotin 37,5 mcg
    Vit B12 1,875mcg
    Cink 10,6 mg
    Iron 9,9mg
    I 100mcg
    Rutin 1mg
    Lutein 300mcg

Gelatin drink, lemon water, alkaline water 8,8ph
    I will then try even harder to sway and hope for the best.

Im affraid also of cyst, i used to have few when i was young. I had no trouble getting pregnant, those problems are from few months now (i mean longer af and moved ovulation) . so clomid could be fine solution with no or very little side effects?

Edit: i forgot to write about weight
    I was 5kg overweight almost 2,5 years after birth , few months ago i started he diet and i was the same, but now on pause for like a month i lost about 3kg, i think my bmi on diet was 24. Not sure tho..
    Last edited by Twogirls0607; February 2nd, 2019 at 05:10 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    go to every other day on the fish oil. That may be too high a dose and it's making AF go on longer than it should.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On the other thread i wrote that problem and i did use it every other day for 3months i think, now its been a month of not using it at all and problem with longer bleeding is still here.

One time before we ttc i used emergency hormone pill to avoid pregnancy, dont know how its called in your country, here is escapelle. You can find it on google. I think that is problem with my long bleeding and moved ovulation.

So everything else is fine? In combination with clomid? My dr think its enough 50mg and no monitoring every other day, just two times to check what will clomid do with my ovaries. My plan is opk and basal temp anyway to point my o day, so i can do three attempts.

Im saying this in future, now im not on diet and supps either, im making pause to see what is going on with that bleeding and we will probably move to another place, so when we adjust we will ttc again.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I thought so but just making sure.

It can take some time to work out after being on blood thinners.

Oh yes that can mess up cycles for a while. It should work itself out over time though.

Yes all those things are fine with the Clomid.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic i need your advice. Im scared for some reason of clomid. Dont know, when i was young i used to have cyst from time to time. It was no dangerous situations but still.

What do you think about bc pills for a few months (since we already having a pause in ttc) ?

If i start using that, what should i do with other stuff in blue sway? My plan is to take bc pills every month till august (or september) , so should i start diet and supps while on bc-for a month or two then stop bc and ttc with no pause, or stop bc and then use diet and supps for 6-8 weeks prior to ttc? I hope you understand what im asking - if i can use diet while on bc and when we want, just stop using bc and ttc.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't suggest any blue swayer taking birth control pills for any reason. I think you'll seriously harm your chances of blue by doing that.

But to answer your question yes you can (and should) stay on diet and blue sway supps (at least the ones yo'uve listed above) while on the birth control, if you do decide to take it.

If you take BCP then be off them for at least a month before trying. Don't try the first month or hopefully two after stopping the BCP.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg i didnt know that! Hopefully i asked you! Why is that? I was searching for experiences of getting pregnant after bc, and it seems there are much more girls than boys. What bc does to the body, to sway girl?

I was thinking about getting fix my problems with longer bleeding and moved ovulation- so longer cycles,to summ up, that is why i wanted bc.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything that suppresses fertility hormonally like BCP do, seems to sway pink.

We don't know how any of this stuff works in the body.

I would hesitate to do the BCP to fix the problems you're having anyway. Often, birth control pills act like gasoline on a fire and mess up people's cycles even worse. Doctors give birth control pills as a bandage solution when they don't know how to fix a problem and dont want to investigate what's really going on. Sometimes things get better while you're on them, but a pretty large chunk of the time, when you stop them, the underlying problem is still there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast