Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy sway attempt help

Just after some advice in regards to my boy sway plan (wont be ttc untill Jan but want to start now).
    Im curently taking: centrum 1 a day, fish oil 1 every second day, probiotics 1 a day, folate.
    Husband: doesnt know im swaying but taked swiss men 1 a day and i just started him on probiotics, anything else he should be taking?

When i concieved both my daughters i would never have breakfast could go all day with a few cups of coffee and then just dinner hardly had any snack was always under weight people use to ask me if im unwell. My daughters are now 10 and 8 and last 2 years i have gained weight started walking eat much more healthy.

So curently my 1 day eating would look like:
    Breakfast around 7.45am before i leave for work bowl of cereal/oats with some sunflower seeds and full cream milk.
    Snack: fruit together with a biscuit or plain yoghurt with some blueberries/ strawberries
    Lunch: usually a salad sandwich in brown bread (i think i need to add protein to lunch dont i?) And then also another fruit or vegetable
    Snack: i usually have another fruit or biscuits with cheese
    Next snack when i get home from work: coconut water and usually another piece of cheese
    Dinner: 1 of the following: meat with veggies and rice or chicken with veggies and potatoes or lasagne or pasta with mince meat or with chicken
    Snack: black tea with nuts or chips or chocolate (dark)

In adition: i eat about 3 eggs per week, i am into peanut butter, and lots of cheese the past few weeks. I have 1 or 2 avacadoes per week.

I have cut back my coffee from 2 a day to 1 and then will also stop that too.
    I drink 2L of water with lemon slices.

I also staerted doing weights workout focussing on my arms 15mind 3 x a week.
    I also recently purchased a bike and do bike 2 times a week about 20 to 30mins.

My huaband runs maybe 2 times a week (this upsets me for my boy sway) is it okay if he only stops running the month we ttc??

Ive never used an OPK to track ovulation and will use one this cycle just to see if i can figure out how they work.

During attempt month im a bit confused about the best practise for attempts. Is it 3 attempts at ovulation peak or more attempts before im a bit confused.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
    Last edited by Bluedust; October 8th, 2018 at 12:43 AM.
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Im just trying to gather as much info far in advance so i cant start buying what i need slowly and not have to buy at once.

After reading further and looking throught the boy results i think i also want to start taling COQ10, do i get husband to start taking this too? and take roobitussin my understanding this is to be taken during the week of attempts not in advance?

Sorry for all the questions
    Last edited by Bluedust; October 14th, 2018 at 01:07 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby can take carnitine and arginine if you want to give it to him, in addition to the coq10.

yes i'd like to see some protein with lunch!! Definitely. But otherwise looking great.

RE hubby running, the studies found the more men ran, the pinker it was. 2x a week is not a dealbreaker, but if you can get him to give it up even better. Even if just the month of attempt, although I do think that stopping 3 months in advance is best.

How many attempts you have is up to you - some people want to do timing and they don't have earlier attempts. They only have attempts during the fertile window Personally, based on our experiences and also what the science indicates, I like you guys to be having unprotected sex every 2-4 days during the early part of the cycle and then have the attempts in the fertile window. It's up to you what you think will be best for you.

yes robitussin (just guaifenesin, not the kind with other ingredients) is fine to take starting 5-7 days before O and going through the day of O or even 3 days later. (we honestly don't know what is best.) NO need to take this in advance of the month you plan to try.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you,
    Just in regards to husbands supplements

Centrum mens 50+
    Fish oil 1 every second day
    Vitamin d daily
    Coq10
    And ill try to see if i can add 1 more of the ones you just mentioned

Does this sound okay?

Also, im reading that coconut oil is good but im confused how to consume it? Do i melt 1 spoon with water and drink it?
    Last edited by Bluedust; October 15th, 2018 at 12:09 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    perfect!

the carnitine is likely better than the arginine if you have to pick one. And probiotic may help too.

You can use coconut oil for cooking or even just eat it off a spoon (if you keep it cold in the fridge, it's actually not terrible this way.) Or you can stir it in anything like peanut butter or melt in a soup or casserole.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again,

With hubby's carnitine does he take this 3 month in advance or just the month we ttc?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also another question, i read that you mention having unprotected sex in the months before ttc helps a bit for a boy sway. But we dont want to fall pregnant at the moment at all so dont want to risk it. Does having regular sex but using condom have any affect as well or is it just the semen that actuall helps? So my question is, is it pointless to have protected sex in the months before ttc or does is still help a bit?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust View Post
    Also another question, i read that you mention having unprotected sex in the months before ttc helps a bit for a boy sway. But we dont want to fall pregnant at the moment at all so dont want to risk it. Does having regular sex but using condom have any affect as well or is it just the semen that actuall helps? So my question is, is it pointless to have protected sex in the months before ttc or does is still help a bit?
    The regular protected BD will help with sperm quality and can perhaps to used to practice the many attempts in fertile window BD pattern if this is out of the usual for DH but you will loose the benefit of regular exposure to sperm which sways blue. I definitely get the double edged sword aspect of this concept though.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again,

With hubby's carnitine does he take this 3 month in advance or just the month we ttc?
    Just as far in advance as he can. If it isn't a full 3 months that's no biggie, but if poss do start before the month you plan to TTC since sperm take about 2 months to form

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We honestly don't know how it all works but it appears to be exposure to the semen itself.

Is it possible for you guys to have protected sex during the fertile window and unprotected sex out of the fertile window?? That is what many of us with all boys do.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast