Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    ohh sure.. Attachment 41587

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Thank you! Those look fine to me although I'd like to see you add in more Vit. D to total up to 100o IU.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Girls Mom 2 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Hi. I am new to this website. I was actually wondering about sway and Ramadan. Just registered and happen to see this post.

I actually light swayed for baby2 ( I have 2 girls) . Just timing and ate more alkalised food reading Shettles Method on google.
    However, we ended up dtd during the ramadan month. I later read that fasting sway girl. ( its long hours here - 19 hours).

I think i ate less because of ramadan timing and ended up swaying girl unknowingly . Stopped my morning lemon drink as I was fasting.

My period always come late as well during ramadan month. I checked ovulation and it was solid in the morning and we tried that night ( at that time I only knew about timing and eating alkalised food but didn’t follow any diet) means i still ate everything but added some alkalised food that’s all. So overall I believe it was favouring a girl and I concentrated too much on ovulation timing lol- I had a girl.

Planning to sway for a boy, not soon. I am trying to get to know the site, understand all these key words used here and gather more info and when I feel ready i will be getting the plan.

All the best for you both and hope we all get our boy .

Atomic, I have a question. I hope i can ask here. If I need to start a new subject please let me know.

DH cycles to work. He rides about 2 hours a day. Will this affect our sway for a boy?

He wasn’t when I had my 2 girls.
    Hi and welcome! Thanks for sharing your experience, it is you guys telling me the things you did that help me know how to help others in the future!

Unfortunately cycling has been shown in studies to sway pink. He may want to give that up for a while, or else you can just focus on doing other things in your sway and hope it is enough to counteract it.

4. Likes hurrem liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thank you! Those look fine to me although I'd like to see you add in more Vit. D to total up to 100o IU.
    okay.. should i start taking vit.d seperately ?also i want to ask a question about BD Attempts.. i dont understand what exactly you mean by cutoffs?? and i am planning now my first attempt in jully so right after my possitive LH surge i should do 3 attempts with how much gap?? 24 hours?? Thank you soo much for your replies

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I want you to add in another Vitamin D pill to take you from the 400 IU in your multivitamin up to 1000 (or around that.)

Where are you seeing me mention cutoffs? Cutoffs are for pink swayers, not blue. Sometimes blue swayers will say "cut off" as in "cutting my husband off from sex" but that is confusing and I only use it for pink, never for blue. So if you could explain where you're seeing that I can help put it in context

I want you to have an attempt the night of the first positive OPK, again the next morning if you can, and then again that night (so 2 in one day the second day). Then if possible, have another attempt the following day, and go to every other day after that for a couple turns.

7. Thanks Girls Mom 2 thanked for this post
    Likes hurrem liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrem View Post
    Welcome to the site! And wow what you have described is so interesting and confirms the fact that more girls are conceived during periods of fasting(there are articles on here discussing this). Take your time and read everything on this site in depth, especially the threads on HE diet and intercourse timing. Atomic is of great help and will answer your questions/concerns. It has taken me several months to understand all the info and apply it in my life, but I’m glad that I understand everything and will hopefully be confident when I start ttc.

InshAllah may we all get our little baby boy

P.S - What was your diet/lifestyle when dd1 was conceived?
    Thank you so much . Feels great already for all this support here. I will be active here and reading. Prayers for you xx. Are you closer to ttc?

Dd1- lifestyle and diet , I was working, so I did skip my bf some days or very light bf. I don’t really like serials and oats so I never had it. I liked pickles and vinegary so I always had them in stock. I liked yoghurt and butter milk. No much snacks. I just have 3 times a day meal. Really lazy to drink water, have to remember and drink it. Not big fan of sweets and chocolates. I did eat chicken, fish, beef and veggies . No lamb. I wanted to loose or maintain weight, so always tried eating less and tried avoiding outside junks etc.

DD2- everything above plus- I tried eating oats and serial reading about it in a news article but I wasn’t very strict . I started eating more cheese. Loved jacket potatoes with cheese and beans or Tuna. Also added cheddar cheese in most of my toasts. It was a new thing I started between dd1 and dd2 ( not part of sway or diet, just suddenly loved cheese) I tried eating more of top alkalised food from the food list like broccoli, spinach, beef, watermelon, avocado etc. I don’t know if they are boy foods, this was me just googling and found a food chart, but I ended up conceiving in ramadan and my attempt with eating new food wasn’t that long.

I think overall for both girls- my lifestyle and food was ssoo girl friendly. I really feel my food habits and lifestyle did have role looking back at all these boy and girl diet infos. I wonder how you all did while conceived your girls? And what do you feel? Do you think you were also in the girl
    Zone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Thanks for sharing your experience, it is you guys telling me the things you did that help me know how to help others in the future!

Unfortunately cycling has been shown in studies to sway pink. He may want to give that up for a while, or else you can just focus on doing other things in your sway and hope it is enough to counteract it.
    Thanks so much Atomic . Really happy to see your reply.

Oh my hus recently started to cycle . I will try to make him pause it for a while. How long do you think he will need to stop cycling before ttc? I haven’t told him yet about sway and all these infos. I will slowly tell him when I am ready to try for baby3. hopefully he will be supporting with my sway.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much . Feels great already for all this support here. I will be active here and reading. Prayers for you xx. Are you closer to ttc?

Dd1- lifestyle and diet , I was working, so I did skip my bf some days or very light bf. I don’t really like serials and oats so I never had it. I liked pickles and vinegary so I always had them in stock. I liked yoghurt and butter milk. No much snacks. I just have 3 times a day meal. Really lazy to drink water, have to remember and drink it. Not big fan of sweets and chocolates. I did eat chicken, fish, beef and veggies . No lamb. I wanted to loose or maintain weight, so always tried eating less and tried avoiding outside junks etc.

DD2- everything above plus- I tried eating oats and serial reading about it in a news article but I wasn’t very strict . I started eating more cheese. Loved jacket potatoes with cheese and beans or Tuna. Also added cheddar cheese in most of my toasts. It was a new thing I started between dd1 and dd2 ( not part of sway or diet, just suddenly loved cheese) I tried eating more of top alkalised food from the food list like broccoli, spinach, beef, watermelon, avocado etc. I don’t know if they are boy foods, this was me just googling and found a food chart, but I ended up conceiving in ramadan and my attempt with eating new food wasn’t that long.

I think overall for both girls- my lifestyle and food was ssoo girl friendly. I really feel my food habits and lifestyle did have role looking back at all these boy and girl diet infos. I wonder how you all did while conceived your girls? And what do you feel? Do you think you were also in the girl
    Zone ?

Your diet definitely leaned more girl-friendly, especially with no snacking and maintaining/losing weight. There’s a thread on here titled “how we got our girls” and the stories are similar to yours. It’s amazing how diet and lifestyle influence our body, and all this info about swaying is something most people don’t know about or don’t believe in (which to an extent I understand as nothing can guarantee anything 100%). As for myself, this will be my first child inshAllah I guess my diet has always leaned towards HE (I’m a big snacker and love my dairy, meats, cereal), but after knowing about swaying I’ve become a lot more vigilant in how/what I eat, and most importantly the timing of eating.

Your diet actually sounds very similar to my mum, she only had breakfast and dinner, no snacking, low blood sugar, forgetting to eat, no chocolate but likes vinegary foods. She had us 3 girls and 1 boy She didn’t try losing weight as she was naturally thin, but never gained any either because she didn’t eat much (and still doesn’t). She doesn’t know about swaying but one day I’ll tell her and she’ll be most surprised lol

I pray we are all blessed with our gender dreaming, but whatever happens is God’s choice, and above all we are blessed with a bfp and an adorable healthy baby
    Last edited by hurrem; May 28th, 2019 at 08:53 AM.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush, Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys, please keep in mind that there are no "boy foods" or "girl foods" really. It's the overall nutrient composition of your diet as a whole. You can't get too hung up on eating magic foods, because if you eat all the magic foods in the world but are eating very low protein, low fat (with larger amounts of vegetable protein and fat) lower calories, skipping meals, etc you will still get a girl even eating so called "boy foods!"

Jazmin - honestly the stuff you were eating was not bad for a boy, but it was likely conceiving in Ramadan made you more pink friendly. I don't want you to give up those good foods you were eating, it isn't the foods, but the amount and the pattern you were eating them in!

13. Likes Girls Mom 2, hurrem liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic . Really happy to see your reply.

Oh my hus recently started to cycle . I will try to make him pause it for a while. How long do you think he will need to stop cycling before ttc? I haven’t told him yet about sway and all these infos. I will slowly tell him when I am ready to try for baby3. hopefully he will be supporting with my sway.

As far in advance as possible. Sperm take about 72 days to form but we don't know how long the cycling has an effect.

15. Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I want you to add in another Vitamin D pill to take you from the 400 IU in your multivitamin up to 1000 (or around that.)

Where are you seeing me mention cutoffs? Cutoffs are for pink swayers, not blue. Sometimes blue swayers will say "cut off" as in "cutting my husband off from sex" but that is confusing and I only use it for pink, never for blue. So if you could explain where you're seeing that I can help put it in context

I want you to have an attempt the night of the first positive OPK, again the next morning if you can, and then again that night (so 2 in one day the second day). Then if possible, have another attempt the following day, and go to every other day after that for a couple turns.
    okay..i get it now what cutt off mean... automic one more thing i want to ask..i am a twin born with my brother and thats the reason my whole life i have very low BMI and very thin body structure as i born with the 2 pounds weight my brother took most lol..although i gain weight and till jully i think ill gain few more pounds but still i am a little nervous if i m too girl friendly? and like people say some women are ment to be girls mom?..
    Also i eat read meat and fish and grilled chicken but i mostly eat with white rice is it okay to eat rice regularly ?
    one more thing.. ( sorry for too many questions) its about preseed.. i always have good ewcm so i still should use preseed or my ewcm is enough?? i mean i want to know that lube is for the women who dosnt have much cm or its important for our blue sway?
    and the most important is to thank you soo much for your replies and help i cant tell you thanks enough

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast