Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You guys, please keep in mind that there are no "boy foods" or "girl foods" really. It's the overall nutrient composition of your diet as a whole. You can't get too hung up on eating magic foods, because if you eat all the magic foods in the world but are eating very low protein, low fat (with larger amounts of vegetable protein and fat) lower calories, skipping meals, etc you will still get a girl even eating so called "boy foods!"

Jazmin - honestly the stuff you were eating was not bad for a boy, but it was likely conceiving in Ramadan made you more pink friendly. I don't want you to give up those good foods you were eating, it isn't the foods, but the amount and the pattern you were eating them in!
    jazmin,

my daughter #2 is also shettle'failure.. although i was eating good but i think it was timming and frequency that effects the most one attempt on possitive opk and cut offs also so many sites suggested total cut off for milk and calcium intake.. anyhow now i am happy to find automic and this site and you all so hopefully this time we all get our sons Ameen.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, hurrem liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    okay..i get it now what cutt off mean... automic one more thing i want to ask..i am a twin born with my brother and thats the reason my whole life i have very low BMI and very thin body structure as i born with the 2 pounds weight my brother took most lol..although i gain weight and till jully i think ill gain few more pounds but still i am a little nervous if i m too girl friendly? and like people say some women are ment to be girls mom?..
    Also i eat read meat and fish and grilled chicken but i mostly eat with white rice is it okay to eat rice regularly ?
    one more thing.. ( sorry for too many questions) its about preseed.. i always have good ewcm so i still should use preseed or my ewcm is enough?? i mean i want to know that lube is for the women who dosnt have much cm or its important for our blue sway?
    and the most important is to thank you soo much for your replies and help i cant tell you thanks enough

Some people think women with a male twin are more likely to have boys!

I do not believe anyone is meant to have only boys or girls. It just doesn't make sense. Our genes do smart things and the smartest thing is to have boys or girls depending on the environment.

Yes it's fine to eat rice regularly, I often had rice with my boys.

If you have good EWCM you can skip Preseed. Natural EWCM is better than Preseed!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Girls Mom 2 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people think women with a male twin are more likely to have boys!

I do not believe anyone is meant to have only boys or girls. It just doesn't make sense. Our genes do smart things and the smartest thing is to have boys or girls depending on the environment.

Yes it's fine to eat rice regularly, I often had rice with my boys.

If you have good EWCM you can skip Preseed. Natural EWCM is better than Preseed!
    i am going to order probiotics which one should i order ? 20190528_145817.jpg20190528_145614.jpg

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys, please keep in mind that there are no "boy foods" or "girl foods" really. It's the overall nutrient composition of your diet as a whole. You can't get too hung up on eating magic foods, because if you eat all the magic foods in the world but are eating very low protein, low fat (with larger amounts of vegetable protein and fat) lower calories, skipping meals, etc you will still get a girl even eating so called "boy foods!"

Jazmin - honestly the stuff you were eating was not bad for a boy, but it was likely conceiving in Ramadan made you more pink friendly. I don't want you to give up those good foods you were eating, it isn't the foods, but the amount and the pattern you were eating them in!
    Yes so true. Forgot to mention the part about alkalising diets, I’ve read about it on other sites but don’t believe it myself tbh. It’s the overall fat, protein and nutrient content that counts (and how often we eat). But again someone could follow a certain diet and say that’s how they got their boy/girl but we can never know because there may be other factors, and it’s just impossible to test exactly why some have boys and others girls even after changing diet and lifestyles (espec when they have opposite after changing everything)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ah that makes so much sense. Thanks so much atomic.

Few other things I remembered. As it was ramadan time, DH wasn’t in frequent release ( forbidden to bd during the fasting day time , so bd was rare during the month) I guess for boys it is more than once release , is that right?
    I saw solid smile in the morning test, tried night around 10pm, then next mid day smile were gone and I felt feverish and cramp from left side ( was thinking ovulation) so that night we tried again- that’s it. But no bd for probably 5/6 days before that.

One other thing I should mention, both time, I quickly got up and went to toilet. I easily get urine infection so always get up for pee and wash. Also had to take a shower straight away ( as it was ramadan, have to shower after bd before fasting starts). While I was showering i felt like all releases were going out lol.. and it made me feel like its going to be a girl haha don’t know why i felt that.. i was thinking if these factors were favouring to a girl / boy at all?

Just thought to share this for others and wish to do better/ different next time.

Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes hurrem liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ramadan and the HE diet

Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    jazmin,

my daughter #2 is also shettle'failure.. although i was eating good but i think it was timming and frequency that effects the most one attempt on possitive opk and cut offs also so many sites suggested total cut off for milk and calcium intake.. anyhow now i am happy to find automic and this site and you all so hopefully this time we all get our sons Ameen.

Oh really? Yeah I always look back and wonder what are the things I didn’t do or did to favour. I also get these fear and feeling like you said.. maybe I am just a mom for girls only... but reading atomic reply makes me feel good.

Also read about preseed , good to know thanks atomic.
    I have also heard about pregnacare favour boys- any thoughts? Sorry maybe i am repeating questions already answered ..

Ameen. prayers for you to get a healthy baby boy. Love to be here and talk with people with same desire.

Last edited by Jazmin; May 29th, 2019 at 07:26 AM.

10. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd take the Womens and save the prenatal probiotics for pregnancy

12. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrem View Post
    Yes so true. Forgot to mention the part about alkalising diets, I’ve read about it on other sites but don’t believe it myself tbh. It’s the overall fat, protein and nutrient content that counts (and how often we eat). But again someone could follow a certain diet and say that’s how they got their boy/girl but we can never know because there may be other factors, and it’s just impossible to test exactly why some have boys and others girls even after changing diet and lifestyles (espec when they have opposite after changing everything)
    Yes! I appreciated your answer BTW, I didn't mention that but thank you so much!

14. Likes hurrem liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Ah that makes so much sense. Thanks so much atomic.

Few other things I remembered. As it was ramadan time, DH wasn’t in frequent release ( forbidden to bd during the fasting day time , so bd was rare during the month) I guess for boys it is more than once release , is that right?
    I saw solid smile in the morning test, tried night around 10pm, then next mid day smile were gone and I felt feverish and cramp from left side ( was thinking ovulation) so that night we tried again- that’s it. But no bd for probably 5/6 days before that.

One other thing I should mention, both time, I quickly got up and went to toilet. I easily get urine infection so always get up for pee and wash. Also had to take a shower straight away ( as it was ramadan, have to shower after bd before fasting starts). While I was showering i felt like all releases were going out lol.. and it made me feel like its going to be a girl haha don’t know why i felt that.. i was thinking if these factors were favouring to a girl / boy at all?

Just thought to share this for others and wish to do better/ different next time.

Thanks xx

Oh yes absolutely - having hubby do regular release every 2-4 days is very important for blue.

And we have reason to believe that the more exposure you have to the hormones in his semen, the more blue friendly. Some people choose not to do this because it doesn't match Shettles timing, but if you take care not to have that sex during the fertile window you can have the best of both worlds - if you want Shettles timing (which does not work, but of course you're welcome to do it if you like) you just have the unprotected sex when you're not fertile.

Yes I'd try to stay laying down 15-30 min. after intercourse if you possibly can. Some believe a shower around the time you had sex makes "ions" that could possibly sway pink. I personally don't believe this but it can definitely wash away the semen and some sperm which would also sway pink.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

16. Likes Girls Mom 2, hurrem liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Oh really? Yeah I always look back and wonder what are the things I didn’t do or did to favour. I also get these fear and feeling like you said.. maybe I am just a mom for girls only... but reading atomic reply makes me feel good.

Also read about preseed , good to know thanks atomic.
    I have also heard about pregnacare favour boys- any thoughts? Sorry maybe i am repeating questions already answered ..

Ameen. prayers for you to get a healthy baby boy. Love to be here and talk with people with same desire.

No it's fine I'm happy to answer as many questions as you have. I really want everyone to get their desired gender and it' very hard to find information about every small detail online.

I HATE Pregnacare. It is one of my least favorite vitamins on the market. (I also hate Wellman's so please do not give that to your husband) The Pregnacare products have massive megadoses of nutrients in it, some of which can delay or even stop ovulation, and most of them also have other herbal ingredients which may sway pink and also delay or even stop ovulation.

18. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast