Thread: Need Help

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Help

Hi Atomic,

hope you r doing great..i am really confused and worried at the same time about my attempt..really need ur help..

i did 1 attempt last month but didnt get pregnent it was my first attempt. also it was a month of ramadan and as ramadan thread i wrote that now may be i should go to do attempt in jully..due to fasting long hours.. but i think i should go to do my attempt in june as i didnt really do much fasting due to some reasons... but here are some threads which really making me worried about my sway.. #1 DH was on fasting whole month will this effect or not? #2 i just started my probiotics and my Ovulation will be in next 5 days?? #3 . i do follow he diet but couldnt make 90 g protien .. i did try to get on 70 to 75 but not 90.. coz before i started this diet i was hardly taking 1200 calories a day which eventually increase by 1700 to 1800. is it okay or not??

other thing is i gain weight..i started this from febuary and that time i was 58 kg and now i am 63. which is making me really sick somehow! My tummy is already like i m 4 months pregnent... :/

Also i am scared how many months it will take to get me pregnent. thats why i dont want to skip month and want to do give a try this month but with all this i am confused. ? also i am sorry about my writings as my english is not really good.

thanks a millions for ur help

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to also post this here in case others had the same questions! As long as you're eating more than you were that's what matters, so if you were eating 40 g protein and are now eating 70-75 that will still sway blue for you.

If you really want to try this month that is fine, I understand about the weight gain and how hard it is to eat so much when you're not used to it. (I would try to stop gaining weight now if you can). So try if you want to, but if you will live a lifetme of regret if you try and get an opposite you may want to wait. But remember, you can wait and get an opposite anyway. For all we know this may be a great month for blue for you. Follow your heart.

I can't tell you if it is ok though. I just can't know whose sways will work and whose don't, and I don't want to make promises that I can't guarantee.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just wanted to also post this here in case others had the same questions! As long as you're eating more than you were that's what matters, so if you were eating 40 g protein and are now eating 70-75 that will still sway blue for you.

If you really want to try this month that is fine, I understand about the weight gain and how hard it is to eat so much when you're not used to it. (I would try to stop gaining weight now if you can). So try if you want to, but if you will live a lifetme of regret if you try and get an opposite you may want to wait. But remember, you can wait and get an opposite anyway. For all we know this may be a great month for blue for you. Follow your heart.

I can't tell you if it is ok though. I just can't know whose sways will work and whose don't, and I don't want to make promises that I can't guarantee.
    hey it 3 days before my ovulation but my Lh stripe is showing this result.. should i consider my ovulation in next 24 hours?20190607_171729.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would start having the 3 or more attempts (so tonight, tomorrow morning if possible, again that same night (2x in one day if possible), then one more the following day if you can, then go to every other day.

We can't know for sure, but it's better to attempt too soon than too late (because if you wait too long, you will end up possibly only having one attempt in the fertile window.

6. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would start having the 3 or more attempts (so tonight, tomorrow morning if possible, again that same night (2x in one day if possible), then one more the following day if you can, then go to every other day.

We can't know for sure, but it's better to attempt too soon than too late (because if you wait too long, you will end up possibly only having one attempt in the fertile window.
    okay thank u soo much

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck and blue dust headed your way!

10. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck and blue dust headed your way!
    i did 2 attempts 1 last night and the otherone is morning.. ill go tonight again.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great!!

13. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great!!

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post