Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, my BMI is 27 currently. It was 24 in September 2019. It says it should be between 46.8 - 63.2kg for healthy weight for my height.

Thanks you so much for the links. I read through. I will not worry much about the cold weather then.. and focus more on my diet and exercise.

I also had a look at the YouTube channels- thank you. I will wait for Ramadan to end to start as It is hard to any exercise for me while fasting. So tiring after usual house works and running after kids. You are right inlost 1.5kg already from fasting. Hopefully some more by end of the month. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Hi atomic,

As I was reading some posts..just thought to ask you a doubt. You mentioned
    Unprotected sex every 2-4 days in few places.. so does this mean release inside or unprotected but no release inside( sorry too much info). I just wanted to clarify and not misunderstand anything and feel worried later lol.

If it is, I was wondering what if I get preg at the first attempt? Just asked as I got pregnant for both my kids at the first month.

For my first- just one attempt (have no idea about opk) and for 2nd baby around opk positive 2 attempt only, which makes me feel like I would probably get pregnant quickly ( though it can vary as we get older and with diet changes etc i might not get preg the first month)

Release inside, unprotected. You don't have to do this if it makes you feel too nervous, but it is how many of us got our boys (myself included!)

If you are careful not to have unprotected sex in the fertile window you won't get pregnant, but you have to be very careful!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Hi, my BMI is 27 currently. It was 24 in September 2019. It says it should be between 46.8 - 63.2kg for healthy weight for my height.

Thanks you so much for the links. I read through. I will not worry much about the cold weather then.. and focus more on my diet and exercise.

I also had a look at the YouTube channels- thank you. I will wait for Ramadan to end to start as It is hard to any exercise for me while fasting. So tiring after usual house works and running after kids. You are right inlost 1.5kg already from fasting. Hopefully some more by end of the month. Xx

Since you're on Tapatalk you may need to read the links from another browser. We sometimes have issues with Tapatalk and opening links.

We need to stop the weight loss (and even lose a bit - NOT all of it, maybe 10 lbs or about 5 kg or so) We have had some people who gained too much then lost some and still had boys so that's not a dealbreaker. I want you to cut out things like fruit juice, dry fruit, potatoes, bananas, and grain foods (or at least cut way back on them) and sugar as much as possible, because these things can be replaced by other things in your sway. And then when Ramadan is over, start exercise.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Links worked fine using taptalk. The only prob i have noticed with taptalk is that it hang while i read forums and i cant scroll up/down or go back etc. I need to close the app and run again to get back. The good thing is it remembers where I stopped and I can go back to where I stopped reading.

You think my current weight gain is still good for boy sway? I did not want to loose much if my weight gain is a plus for boy sway.. but I was worried if gaining too much will end up helping to have a girl. My plan was to loose whatever I gained after the baby but for now most important for me to get a healthy baby boy.

I will see where Ramadan takes me with weight. Once ramadan is over I will start with all supps and tabs and workout.

Oh getting nervous already thinking about my ttc month.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything changed with diet in ramadan. I drink 2 cups of tea most of the days. I need sugar in my tea. My tea cup is little larger than the usual cups (450ml) so I use 2 tea spoons of granulated sugar. One is a milk tea and I have a black tea later sometimes I try to reduce from 2 teaspoons to 1 1/2. Do you think the amount of tea is bad for boy diet?? I can cut down to one black tea with 1 1/2 tea spoon of sugar a day. I was thinking to do thst slowly but in ramadan i get headache if if I didn’t.

I have a good bowl of fruits ( mixed of some grapes, half apple, one kiwi, half banana, 1/4 mango) and I add a small scoop of ice cream. Some days I replace it with some chunks if water melon. Otherwise I don’t really eat bananas etc that much and outside ramadan i am not a good fruit eater. My sugar intake is more with the tea or a bite of chocolate or Indian sweets ( not big fan strong sweets)

I try to have oats with full fat milk when I wake to eat at night in ramadan... but I feel scared ttc anywhere closer to my ramadan diet because my previous ttc. So i am thinking my body would overwrite everything 2 months after ramadan so around aug time.. so ttc between Aug - Dec .. . What do you think??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good I'm glad the Tapatalk behaved itself!

I honestly can't know if it's good or bad, what I do know is I don't want you to gain any more! Gaining weight very fast may hurt your sway. So we need to be sure to avoid those carby things I mentioned. And if a little comes off, that's ok.

I always had that much tea if not more when I got my boys! I love tea and drank tons of it (gave it up to get my girl.) I would try to cut down the sugar, but the tea itself will only help.

The sugar in the fruits and ice cream can contribute to weight gain. If you could cut back a bit especially on the ice cream and the banana it may help slow the wegiht gain.

Oats with full fat milk is great! As long as we get a handle on the rapid weight gain you can likely continue that.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh good I'm glad the Tapatalk behaved itself!

I honestly can't know if it's good or bad, what I do know is I don't want you to gain any more! Gaining weight very fast may hurt your sway. So we need to be sure to avoid those carby things I mentioned. And if a little comes off, that's ok.

I always had that much tea if not more when I got my boys! I love tea and drank tons of it (gave it up to get my girl.) I would try to cut down the sugar, but the tea itself will only help.

The sugar in the fruits and ice cream can contribute to weight gain. If you could cut back a bit especially on the ice cream and the banana it may help slow the wegiht gain.

Oats with full fat milk is great! As long as we get a handle on the rapid weight gain you can likely continue that.
    Hi, I am back as the fasting and celebration are all over. I lost 2-3 kg during fasting but I guess I will gain it back as I continue eating more times during the day now . I will be cutting down the carbs and sugar and hope it helps me from Gaining too much but also not loose so much that I end sway pink.

I had another question in my head. When I went for my cervix screening ( just a routine check up NHS reminds us to do)- the nurse said my cervix opening is to the left/right. I don’t remember exactly and this was before I had any babies (6/7 years ago) so I didn’t understand much. I had no issues with both my pregnancies and I also conceived the first Month we tried. I wonder if there are any kind of limits which may stop y sperm to enter or slow to enter because it is tilted to one side? Sorry if this is a stupid thing but I wanted to clear this from my head. Hope it’s ok.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all, not a stupid question! We don't believe a tipped uterus (cervix pointing a different way) sways at all. I have a badly tipped uterus and I have 4 boys! You can try laying down on your belly for part of the time, and even on your sides too, to be sure the cervix comes into contact with the semen, that may help boost odds a bit.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much. I feel better now- I always wondered about it.

My plan is to try ttc around nov- dec-jan. My husband is away from work for more than 2 months now. ( this means he haven’t done any cycling for this long) .. it would have been perfect if he doesn’t need to go back to office until end of this year. I am tempted to try now ( as hez not cycling) but I do not want to jump in as I am not ready with supps and diet plus I wanted to buy the plan closer to the time of ttc.

Can you please let me know when I should buy the plan if I wanted to try end of this year or starting of next? Please let me know the prices and plan. Thanks Atomic.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can buy it whenever you like, most people buy about 3 months in advance of when they plan to sway. The plans and prices are here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

14. Thanks Jazmin thanked for this post
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast