Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, Happy New Year.

I am back here after long break but I do come to read latest posts on discussions sometimes.

My girl will be 2 years next month.

Omg time is flying.

I had a detailed checkup with my backache issue and did MRI scan from back home. The doc said nothing serious but I need to physio exercises. Here at London, Doc came back with blood results and they asked me to take vitD tablets and physio . They said I have lack of vit D and prescribed me some to take continuously, reducing the amount after the first course. I haven’t started physio yet, my appointment is coming up.

Good news- I discussed about the “sway” with my hus and he was interested to know all about it. I mentioned to him about cycling and he agreed to pause cycling for 3 months for me, also agreed to take vit tabs if required but he sounded like nothing more but I thought to see when its closer to our sway ..

I just stopped bfeeding, thinking to wait some more time- i don’t feel ready yet or scared of gd? I don’t know. I gained a lot of weight recently and suddenly. I don’t know why, if i started eating more boy food automatically as I read too much info on boy sway and diet lol. I feel ssoo bloated . I did eat more beef and lamb last few weeks if I look back.

3 months of no cycling should be fine right? Stop for 3 months then try, hopefully I get preg quick as i cannot stop him cycling for too long.

Some of the Indian food we have at home are probably not so popular, so I am not sure if they are ok or not and find it ssoo hard. If i mention some of them, will you be able to say, if they are a big NO for boy sway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The vitamin D and physio should only help your sway.

Hey, if he gives up cycling that is HUGE. It will really help, as will the supplements.

I would have you cut back on carbs, particularly sugary things, and focus on lean meat, healthy fats, fruit and veg. And add in weight lifting if you can to slow down the weight gain.

Yes sure go ahead and post. I have a lot of Indian clients and know some about Indian cuisine, and everything else I can always Google!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vitamin supplements

Hi Atomic,

Thanks you.

Alright, I will continue with VitD and physio as your advise. I will list below most of the food items that we make at home both Indian and other. Please let me know if there are any food/ingredient that I should avoid for boy sway.

I will break down as bf-lunch-dinner and snacks. this was not the same when I had my girls.

My Breakfast ( around 9-9:30am)- not Indian most of the time unless I have any left overs from dinner that I feel like eating for bf.

1- boiled egg with butter & jam on toasted bread or 2 hash brown with baked beans with some mushroom and some spinach or milk with one of the granola cereal or Quaker oats OR tuna mayo & cheese with pickled cucumber - toasted sandwich with 50/50 bread. I have a nice strong tea with milk and sugar ( 2 tea spoon ).

I don't eat much between bf and lunch. sometimes a crisp or an orange/banana, not everyday ( I think fruits are not much included in my diet as much as veg and meat)

Lunch - ( mostly around 1-1.30)

1. usually I eat a portion of rice , a brown/red rice. I add a good portion of veg as a side with one of the curries- mostly fish, beef or chicken. sometimes veg curry with a non veg fry on the side and some rice. Veg sides are usually beetroot, beans, cabbage, spring green, courgette, etc- all this are made with some oil and mustard seed. I also add a lot of crushed coconut with green chilly & salt

I have black tea between lunch and dinner, with biscuits, rusk or some Indian snacks like bombay mix etc OR weekend treats Samosa/onion baji etc

Dinner- 6-630pm.

1. Dosai

2. few dishes made out of rice flour and wheat flour (like chapati).

4. curries - sambar ( it is a vegetarian mix curry, main veg that I use are - drumsticks (veg), carrots, onion, tomatoes, lady finger, beans and potatoes, with some dal. .

other curries I make once or more in 2 weeks - chickpea , all types of dal ( chana, moong, split, orange), chicken, beef , lamb (once a month), fish curry, sea foods ( frequently- mussels,prawns,squid,crab ).

5. I also cook chicken or minced beef pasta, beef/chicken lasagne or beef spaghetti .

Husband - he eats whatever I mentioned above His Breakfast is mainly cereal with full fat milk. he add extra nuts ( cashew, badam, pista and raisins) in his breakfast cereal. He loves egg, he eats 2 eggs a day at least 4 days in a week. only drinks black tea with 1 sugar or no sugar if it is more than 2 cups. he snacks more than me while he is at work. nuts, dried dates, raisins and some odd days a pack of crisp. his lunch is chicken and salad take away or pack lunch ( dinner left over) and some days I make chicken wrap or soup.

so these are the recent food items.

If I look back to the time when I had my girls- I was working and i never snacked in between except some fruits (mainly banana/apple) at work when I feel little hungry. BF was always a tea at work with a croissants bought on the way or just a tea. dinner was whatever mom made/take away. I think breakfast is a big change now as I am at home fulltime , I also eat more meat these days ( tummy is ssoo bloated though)

We do eat outside Once a week/2 weeks

ohh god I wrote too much- hope this is ok.
    Last edited by Jazmin; November 3rd, 2020 at 04:20 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all, I think it's very helpful!

All that stuff looks great. I'm sure you can see what you were eating when you got your daughters was very different!

I think you are doing an excellent job, keep up the good work!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.

I was just not sure about mustard seeds and pickles.. especially lemon. I sometimes feel that having lemon pickle makes my period short with less flow on that month i had it more - which made me think if I am having something that can turn opposite. Ssoo nervous and sleepless as I am getting prepared

I will be concentrating more on HE diet closer to my sway and try my best to avoid other items that I am unsure. 6 weeks strict HE diet is ok? Or shall I do little more? I just want to do everything I can this time and not feel bad later .

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing like that can possibly matter unless you were eating massive amounts. Dietary amounts of all those things are fine.

6 weeks HE Diet has gotten good results. It's only the pink swayers who needed to do more like 12.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vitamin supplements

Thank you.

No, all above i eat normal portions. It must be me over thinking about everything I eat these days lol

Ah great to know that only 6 week is required.

Last edited by Jazmin; February 23rd, 2020 at 07:15 AM.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

Since September I gained so much weight. About 8/9kg. is that too much for a boy sway? I wish to exercise and loose or maintain my weight. I have gone above my Bmi. I should be 7kg less to be in normal bmi.

Also I remember you mentioned about weigh lifting exercise, shall i just follow any light instructions from youtube? I never did it and wonder if its ok with little backache issues?
    I like swimming and i like to walk or jog in treadmill. Is it not helpful for boy sway? What’s your opinion?

My plan was to do after ramadan as you know ramadan will give high chance for a girl, and diet is not possible. i feel sso stresses with home schooling and change of life style with current situation so maybe i will drag little further to end of year and see how things are.

Will ttc at winter help for a boy? I read somewhere cold helps boys and warm for girls.

Thank you xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your BMI now?

I like PopSugar Fitness and Blogilates. (I do them myself!) Yes musclebuilding exercises can be great for people with bad backs, just be sure if anything hurts, to stop doing that particular exercise.

Swimming, walking, and jogging are also allowed on blue sways. Just be sure you don't do any type of exercise more than 45 minutes at a time, 4-5 days a week.

It may be that after Ramadan you've lost a bit of weight then anyway and can regroup and start over. If you're eating a lot of carby stuff (like bananas and fruit juice) we may want to cut back on them.

Everyone is struggling right now with this strange situation!! Just do your best and if anything a bigger gap between kiddos will only help with your blue sway.

The idea that winter sways blue is that old outdated ion theory that doesn't work (I have a long explanation here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html) Scientific studies have indicated that in the Northern Hemisphere the boy peak months are Sept-Nov, and the girl peak months are Mar-may. In the Southern Hemisphere the peaks are reversed and the girl peaks are in Sept-Nov, boys in Mar-May. Around the equator the peaks don't seem to do much.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,

As I was reading some posts..just thought to ask you a doubt. You mentioned
    Unprotected sex every 2-4 days in few places.. so does this mean release inside or unprotected but no release inside( sorry too much info). I just wanted to clarify and not misunderstand anything and feel worried later lol.

If it is, I was wondering what if I get preg at the first attempt? Just asked as I got pregnant for both my kids at the first month.

For my first- just one attempt (have no idea about opk) and for 2nd baby around opk positive 2 attempt only, which makes me feel like I would probably get pregnant quickly ( though it can vary as we get older and with diet changes etc i might not get preg the first month)

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast