Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Jamama , Thank you so much

Mostly same usual symptoms that I get between ovulation and AF.

I have cramps, breast pain nothing new except that cramp seems more noticeable this time, maybe because I am looking for it. lol. Also saw just a bit of brown discharge on Saturday but only once, so I am not going to hope or count on that. I think I am really scared to get my hopes high.

Trying to keep calm and not test too early even though I am so tempted to really hard to keep the early tests away and this few days feels like the longest ever. I am 7 or 8 dpo today. i will wait until 12 dpo to test Fx.

How are you? where are you at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I tested today at 11DPO and it is BFN. Probably out this month.

I had really bad cramping and soreness this month .. have no idea why.. had a little hope but at the same time we both were sick while we tried so i was little worried about the sway. maybe for the best!

hopefully next month

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Jazmin,

When is your period due?

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunday as per the calendar. I usually have a 28 days cycle.
    mixed feeling for now. I truly have bad cramping from dpo5/6.. I wonder why. if AF came i will be worried why I had cramp. I still have it on one side while I type.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your chart was a bit strange, is there any way you might have ovulated later??

Some people, myself included, have noticed cramping around the secondary estrogen surge. You are describing something that sounds fairly strong, though, which makes me think that it was either O or...

Another possibility is that you have a cyst. This happens and can be quite painful, but usually resolves on its own and doesn't stop u from ovulating in the future.

What many people are afraid of, but that this probably ISN'T, is a chemical. That cramping you're describing would be too early to be related to a chemical, and it's unusual to notice cramps even 7-9 DPO, because it usually takes a little time before your body kicks the "I'm pregnant" vibes into high gear!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Jazmin thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vitamin supplements

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Your chart was a bit strange, is there any way you might have ovulated later??

Some people, myself included, have noticed cramping around the secondary estrogen surge. You are describing something that sounds fairly strong, though, which makes me think that it was either O or...

Another possibility is that you have a cyst. This happens and can be quite painful, but usually resolves on its own and doesn't stop u from ovulating in the future.

What many people are afraid of, but that this probably ISN'T, is a chemical. That cramping you're describing would be too early to be related to a chemical, and it's unusual to notice cramps even 7-9 DPO, because it usually takes a little time before your body kicks the "I'm pregnant" vibes into high gear!
    my temperature stayed higher after that.. which is why I thought ovulation was over, so I didn’t take tests after that.

When it went high on cd16.. then it stayed high little by little until cd 22 (dpo 6) if i ovulated on cd16. a small dip on dpo 6 then up again and i had .05 dip today morning so I was thinking maybe period is close.

you are right my ovulation was confusing this month.

Yes the cramp is strong enough to distract me at times and at times I just wanted to lay. I have a feeling that it could be cyst from the way i get this pain. i felt burning and inflamed on the sides at times and makes me feel like i have some wounds inside .. not that I have but that’s the sort of feeling i get at times. inflammation kinda feel and then cramps in the middle like am about to start period and goes away. it is not just on the side or middle. it was either side, otherwise middle. mostly on the left. my ovulation pain was on the right this month

when AF arrive, i will try and get some test maybe with the doc.

if I have cyst, why is it painful? does it mean it is going away? how can we check if I have it?

thank you so much for reply
    Last edited by Jazmin; January 21st, 2022 at 06:16 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so if it was all over the place it's less likely that it was a cyst. Usually cysts are in ONE place. They hurt because they get bigger than what your ovary "likes" and can even rupture (which is very very painful) You can't tell if a cyst is going away if it's painful, it doesn't mean anything other than that it is present.

But since you're having pains all over the place I'm assuming either your ovulation was delayed or you are pregnant and it hasn't registered on the test yet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there Jazmin. Wishing you all the best this month.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok, so if it was all over the place it's less likely that it was a cyst. Usually cysts are in ONE place. They hurt because they get bigger than what your ovary "likes" and can even rupture (which is very very painful) You can't tell if a cyst is going away if it's painful, it doesn't mean anything other than that it is present.

But since you're having pains all over the place I'm assuming either your ovulation was delayed or you are pregnant and it hasn't registered on the test yet.
    thank you atomic. if ovulation was delayed I hope it ends up with AF as we didn’t have a good attempt. DH released as I had cramps, I didn’t want to bd.. maybe did once or twice during the 2ww.

will wait for AF day to test again.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hang in there Jazmin. Wishing you all the best this month.

thank you. have you started 2ww ?

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast