Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    best of luck dear hurrem for your attempt i am also in your line as i got my af today.. i didnt use lube last 2 cycles, but now i am also thinking to use preseed lube as l already ordered online. i aslo really worried about my weight gain.. my belly is already like i m 5 months pregnant.
    atomic i need to ask a question about preseed as i was reading one of ur link for pink inwhich you were saying a little amount of preseed can sway pink ?? if i get it right? so my question is if i use how much amount i should use for blue. ?
    also my last two attempts i was doing unprotected sex only in my fertile window..hubby was realeasing anyotherday though.. should i do the same this cycle i mean right after af finished i should start unprotected sex after every other day ??

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Yes definitely start using preseed, also so you get used to it and know exactly how to use it during attempts. Yup the weight gain thing, for me it helps to minimise sweets/sugary things and even some carbs, get more carbs from fruits and veg. It’s winter here so I’m eating mandarins every day, plus nuts. Good luck to you on your sway!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn’t want to make a new thread so I will just post here what I’m eating atm. My first meal of the day is around 7:15am, last food at 10pm

Breakfast: Toast with egg, or peanut butter/seeds toast, with tea.
    On weekends: wholemeal chippati with egg, or potatoes and fenugreek, or okra/other veg, and a large glass of lassi(yogurt drink sweetened with sugar)

Snack: Hommus and crackers, mandarins. Or le snak cheese/crackers, with cashews/pistachios, chips

Lunch: Chicken and rice, or lamb kebab burger, takeaway on some days

Snack: Grapefruit juice, or coconut water, V8, dates

Dinner: Chicken or lamb curry with homemade naan, pizza, pasta, biryani/pulao, any combo of protein meat/carb

Snack: anything in sight such as fruit, or a small sweet

Before bed: Cup of milk, often with milo, or bowl of cereal, soft boiled egg

Supps: after brekky: probiotic. After dinner: elevit prenatal and vit D

Some days I have bigger meals and fewer snacks, and other days smaller meals and more snacking, is that okay?
    Last edited by hurrem; June 28th, 2019 at 07:33 AM.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    best of luck dear hurrem for your attempt i am also in your line as i got my af today.. i didnt use lube last 2 cycles, but now i am also thinking to use preseed lube as l already ordered online. i aslo really worried about my weight gain.. my belly is already like i m 5 months pregnant.
    atomic i need to ask a question about preseed as i was reading one of ur link for pink inwhich you were saying a little amount of preseed can sway pink ?? if i get it right? so my question is if i use how much amount i should use for blue. ?
    also my last two attempts i was doing unprotected sex only in my fertile window..hubby was realeasing anyotherday though.. should i do the same this cycle i mean right after af finished i should start unprotected sex after every other day ??

oH somehow I missed this question. No, you're misunderstanding something. A small amount of Preseed DOES NOT sway pink. I sometimes allow my pink swayers to use a very small amount of Preseed when they aren't getting pregnant and need sperm-safe lubricant, but this does not mean Preseed sways pink. Preseed sways blue. Use the amount you need for comfortable intercourse as sometimes when people have used the full applicator, it's too much of a good thing and their husband has trouble reaching orgasm.

To slow weight gain cut out dried fruit, fruit juice, bananas, and any extra sugar. Cut way back on grain foods. Focus on meats, fresh fruit, veg, nuts, full fat dairy, and do exercise.

If you don't believe in timing then yes please have unprotected sex every 2-4 days. Every other day is not necessary, just anywhere from 2-4 days.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Girls Mom 2, hurrem liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hurrem, your diet looks great, my only concern is the snack of things that are carbs only (juice and dates, or fruit/sweet) It's ok to do, just be sure you eat again sooner rather than later. You don't want to let your blood sugar drop between meals if possible.

Yes it's absolutely fine to change up the size of your meals and the number of your snacks. All of us with all boys did that!

8. Thanks hurrem thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, yup I’m being mindful to not let my blood sugar drop, so always making sure to get a bite of something after short intervals. Do you know of any other protein snacks?

Another concern Atomic: my husband’s brother and his wife have been ttc for several months now but no bfp. They’ve both had tests done including pendography for my sis in law and there are no problems, she even has regular periods, and no pcos. I pray they hear a bfp soon, but it makes me nervous about when I ttc, that even if everything is ‘perfect’ it doesn’t mean we will definitely get a bfp, some things no one can control

P.S - thank you for answering my million questions so far!
    Last edited by hurrem; June 29th, 2019 at 10:58 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's true, but the blue sway tactics are all meant to boost odds of conception so you're doing what you need to do to get pregnant.

Hard boiled egg, cheese, nuts, lunch meat, jerky, yogurt/kefir, and bean spreads like hummus are all things people have used to get some protein in.

11. Thanks hurrem thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That's true, but the blue sway tactics are all meant to boost odds of conception so you're doing what you need to do to get pregnant.

Hard boiled egg, cheese, nuts, lunch meat, jerky, yogurt/kefir, and bean spreads like hummus are all things people have used to get some protein in.
    hi Atomic, need ur opinion badly.. yesterday i got my opk possitive and i did my 1 attempt last night but i cant manage to do my 2nd attempt in morning today my 3 year old didnt allow us to do and then dh has to go to work what should i do now?? is it okay if ill do a little late afternoon and then again tomorrow morning?? will it count as 3 proper attempt?? i am really upset and feeling i ruined??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi Atomic, need ur opinion badly.. yesterday i got my opk possitive and i did my 1 attempt last night but i cant manage to do my 2nd attempt in morning today my 3 year old didnt allow us to do and then dh has to go to work what should i do now?? is it okay if ill do a little late afternoon and then again tomorrow morning?? will it count as 3 proper attempt?? i am really upset and feeling i ruined??

No it's not ruined, many people can't do the morning attempt. It's just icing on the cake. Have attempt tonight and then again tomorrow.

14. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No it's not ruined, many people can't do the morning attempt. It's just icing on the cake. Have attempt tonight and then again tomorrow.
    ohhh i just did my 2nd attempt its 2 pm afternoon here.. i got so panicked n call husband from work lol so now i should do tomorrow morning?? thank u soo much atomic you r a life saver really..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ohhh i just did my 2nd attempt its 2 pm afternoon here.. i got so panicked n call husband from work lol so now i should do tomorrow morning?? thank u soo much atomic you r a life saver really..

Tonight if you can or tomorrow morning are great, if you can't do either of those then tomorrow night may still be in the window.

17. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast