Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People get sick though. It's up to you if you want to have no regrets but personally I'd not skip a month.

If he had a high fever, then ~maybe~ but you'd have to take 6 weeks off from trying and by that point he'd probably catch something else. It's a vicious cycle, waiting for the "perfect" month because it never seems to come.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you’re right about there never being the ‘perfect’ month, because something else will always come up in life, like I might get sick again. Thankfully DH is much better now and not taking medicines, and as you say it’s best we start now. It may take a few cycles at least to conceive, unless we’re lucky and it happens first time lol. Atm there’s just over a week left for our attempts, is that enough time for dh’s recovery?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! Be sure you're having him release every 2-4 days!

4. Thanks hurrem thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all, we had our attempts this month on the following days: CD - 7, 9, 13, 14, 15. So O-2, O-1, O in my fertile week. My 'last' fertile day was yesterday, although I'm pretty sure O had already happened at this stage.

Here are a couple of things that make me nervous though:
    I didn’t see any ewcm during my fertile week. In my second day of attempt there was watery cm, but I didn’t check with my finger and we bd afterwards. I don’t know, maybe I did get ewcm but it didn’t come down, and it’s hard to tell after bd. On the third day I was still damp but again, no ewcm, it was kind of lotiony. I had a lot of grapefruit juice from AF to O, but still didn’t get any, unlike all the previous months where I always had 1-2 days of it. I’m glad we used preseed but this is makes me think it wasn’t a ‘good’ month.

So now I'm in the tww, and to be honest I don't want to go symptom hunting because if it's a bfn this month I'll feel so let down and disappointed. Better to just stay neutral for now. I will go more in detail with my attempts and fill out the sway template but first want to wait out a couple of weeks.
    Just one thing I've noticed that I'll mention here- Terrible O pain on my left side, I felt this on O day(CD 15) and then the next day as well. The pain feels like a string being ‘pulled’ inside, and it comes and goes. It might all just be hormonal and I'm still feeling light cramping in my left-like a sharp pinch, but otherwise nothing else. Too early for period, but it's probably hormones, and this seems waaay too early for any symptoms to appear as well.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Watery CM is fertile. May be even better for blue than EW.

Many times we have found people have O Pains even after ovulation, and from the side that DIDN"T ovulate. Your body develops eggs on both sides every month and only the best one is released. So after ovulation your other ovary can still be swollen and sore from eggs that weren't released and that causes pain for many people. That doesn't mean that's the side you ovulated from and it's not implantation youre feeling necessarily.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for explaining in detail Atomic, never knew that several eggs are developed in the ovaries for every cycle. It’s definitely not implantation cramps, that doesn’t happen until 8-10 days I think? It’s so true how they say that time never moves more slowly than it does in the tww! I’m trying to stay real and not overthink it too much but it’s proving hard haha

Another thing Atomic: just a day after my last bd attempt I got a sore throat and a headache. Didn’t think much until the following day and it turned into a cold with a blocked runny nose and coughing. Even though I already got sick before I seemed to have picked up another bug from work, the cold/flu season is terrible this year! Ughh, why this month? What if it affects a possible implantation, and will the coughing affect it?
    Last edited by hurrem; August 4th, 2019 at 07:00 AM.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! But a lot of people don't believe me when I say that, LOL. Implantation takes 7-10 days just like you say.

NO having a cold can't impact odds of conception. And coughing can't dislodge a baby that is in the uterus. That's not how it works thankfully!

10. Thanks hurrem thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is here

I feel so disappointed, I know it's silly to feel this way because it's just the first month, and I even told myself it might not happen but still. I didn't even focus on gender these past two weeks, I just really want a baby, but a little boy will be the icing on the cake. Maybe my cold affected implantation? I even had cramps starting from 7dpo, they weren't like AF ones either. And all the coughing and nose blowing, ughh, this really wasn't my month.

But where do I go now with my diet? is my cold going to affect the sway next month? It's gone now, I just have coughing. I'm still eating as usual but being cautious because my weight is optimal, I don't want to gain more than this, what do you think Atomic? I was 100 lbs last year, now at 121 lbs, bmi is 20.7. Also, do you have any tips and tricks on getting pregnant quick?

It doesn't help when friends around you start announcing their pregnancies, I also want to hear my happy news soon
    Last edited by hurrem; August 13th, 2019 at 09:38 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're at a great weight, have gained the perfect amount for you, and I agree it's time for you to hold steady.

Yes the most likely explanation was that you were ill and your body "thought" maybe it wasn't a good month. While not foolproof our bodies have their ways of reducing chances of conception if something doesn't seem right. FXFXFX for next month!!

13. Likes hurrem liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reassurance Atomic. You're right maybe my cold affected the chances. What were those cramps at 7,8,9 dpo? I've never had them before. Also, why do some couples conceive the first month straightaway and others take much longer? I pray this is my lucky month but need to stay realistic.

Now I also remembered: the day/2 days before O I felt a temperature coming and felt feverish, but went to sleep after work so it didn't become a fever. I didn't think I was sick again, just tired. Then the day after the last attempt I got a full blown cold, and although I managed to control a fever I was still sick.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast