Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BD and fertile week questions

I have a couple of questions regarding our first attempt in late next mont:

1. Should we start bd unprotected after my af ends, and if so how often including the attempts in fertile window?

2. Because hubby works night shifts some days, will it make a difference if some of our attempts are also during the day?

4. What are the most beneficial foods/beverages to take during fertile week, I will be drinking grapefruit juice for ewcm, and coconut water, anything else?

5. What else should I keep in mind when ttc and in the 2ww?

Sorry for the multiple qs! Lol I’m telling hubby we will start ttc after the next cycle, he’s asking why bother with such things, people don’t do anything and just have kids

2. Thanks PadrePioidevotemyfirstson thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like you guys to have unprotected sex if you're willing to. Every 2-4 days when not in the fertile window. Once you get the positive OPK have attempt that night, again the next morning, and then again the following night (so 2x the second day). If possible follow up with another attempt the following day and then every other day a couple times to guard against delayed ovulation.

No it's fine, my husband always worked nights and we got 3 of our 4 boys when he was!

Some people also have wheatgrass juice either 2-3 days per week during their sway or daily the whole week coming into ovulation (not both.) too much wheatgrass juice may sway pink, and do not use wheatgrass supps either.

Try to get some sleep if possible and just stay confident - you got this!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes hurrem liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info Atomic! Are opks optional to use? They’re so costly here in aus, and ordering cheaper ones online will take over a month to deliver. I’ve been tracking my af with an app called ‘Clue’ for 3 years now, it also shows fertile days and expected ovulation day, I follow it for unprotected bd times. I also base my fertile days with ewcm, most of the time it matches the days shown in the app. But idk, how should I approach my fertile week for the attempt? Can I still go ahead with your mentioned bd patterns without any opks?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I am not a fan of the apps but if you have a regular cycle they can work for you (as long as you're swaying blue, not pink, since pink swayers often have their cycle change while swaying.) Just be prepared in case you don't O when you think you will.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, I am not a fan of the apps but if you have a regular cycle they can work for you (as long as you're swaying blue, not pink, since pink swayers often have their cycle change while swaying.) Just be prepared in case you don't O when you think you will.
    I have regular cycles within 28-31 days each month, but definitely I will keep an eye out on them. Just regular bd outside fertile week and then get at least 3 attempts in when ovulation is expected (plus a day or two more if ovulation timing changes). I want to buy the clearblue opks but they cost over $40 aud. There’s a cheaper brand of opk but they’re not as reliable according to reviews. I’ve already spent so much on groceries and supps, and will continue to after a (hopefully) bfp. But otherwise I will see how my next ovulation cycle goes, if it strays too far out or changes completely I will buy the clearblue opks.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 more questions atomic!

1. Do we use first response lube for all bd attempts in the week including the ‘infertile’ days?

2. Since swaying HE I have grown a little pot belly, I’m still skinny but the weight gain is showing around my hips and belly, now my pants are too tight! Is this a cause of concern?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, a regular cycle within 28-31 days is really not a regular cycle! But if you really don't want to use OPK, that is totally fine as long as you are ok with skipping timing! I got 4 boys and never used an OPK in my life! Just have lots of sex unprotected whenever you think you may be fertile.

1)Yes I would use sperm safe lube whenever you think you need it. In or out of fertile window. If you have a bunch of EWCM you can skip it if you prefer.

2)No not at all most of us boy moms have that (myself much included.) It may be time to stop or slow weight gain though since you don't want to gain more than a few lbs.

10. Thanks hurrem thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, I will keep up the regular bd after af and during expected fertile week. Do I have to ‘lie down’ after each attempt outside fertile window or can I jump and dump?

I’m nervous with the weight thing as I actually lost a kilo during ramadan, but now trying to make up for it but also not gain too much(currently at 116 lb, 5’4 height).

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrem View Post
    2 more questions atomic!

1. Do we use first response lube for all bd attempts in the week including the ‘infertile’ days?

2. Since swaying HE I have grown a little pot belly, I’m still skinny but the weight gain is showing around my hips and belly, now my pants are too tight! Is this a cause of concern?
    best of luck dear hurrem for your attempt i am also in your line as i got my af today.. i didnt use lube last 2 cycles, but now i am also thinking to use preseed lube as l already ordered online. i aslo really worried about my weight gain.. my belly is already like i m 5 months pregnant.
    atomic i need to ask a question about preseed as i was reading one of ur link for pink inwhich you were saying a little amount of preseed can sway pink ?? if i get it right? so my question is if i use how much amount i should use for blue. ?
    also my last two attempts i was doing unprotected sex only in my fertile window..hubby was realeasing anyotherday though.. should i do the same this cycle i mean right after af finished i should start unprotected sex after every other day ??

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's best you stay down for 15 minutes whenever possible. If something comes up and it's not possible every time that's ok, but we just don't know how it works and so I think we should err on the side of laying down.

It's actually good to start off at that point where you have a small amount of weight you can gain. If you feel you're gaining too fast cut back or drop fruit juice, dried fruit, bananas (these do nothing to sway blue, they're just sugar) and breads/noodles and focus on getting carbs from fresh fruits and vegetables and nuts.

14. Thanks hurrem thanked for this post
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast