Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions about the current boy sway results

So IÂ’m trying to talk myself out of printing off the results and looking for the magical recipe to getting a boy! I realize that would probably be mentally unhealthy. Lol. Just curious to why you think the IG diet seemed so successful? Also the people that are getting in three attempts; is there certain days there getting these attempts in?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're not current and I should delete them. Our blue stats are crap. The person who was keeping them moved on and I never found anyone else who I trusted to do them. So they haven't been updated in a really long time.

Those were just the handful of people who filled out the spreadsheet in the first couple of the site when the person who was keeping the statistics stopped keeping them. We have actually had beter results BY FAR with the HE Diet, it was just the only people who bothered to fill out the spreadsheet have other statistics I kept personally (which you can take a gander at here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-numbers.html) that show the IG Diet actually had quite poor results sitewide. I can't force people to fill out the spreadsheets so it's possible as it was in this case to get a sample group of people whose results are misleading.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BLUE STATS TO PLAN A SWAY. Not only are they not current, there is stuff in them that we have since found o be very harmful and they re totally misleading.

For the three attempts most do them the night of first positive OPK, aggain the next morning, and then again the following night (so 2x in the same day the second day). Then if possible, have one more ttempt the following night and go to every other day a few rounds to guard against delayed ovulation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ