Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying after a miscarriage

Hi Everyone, just wanted some advice as I am starting to get slightly nervous and stressed out!

I had a miscarriage 3 months ago (the baby died at 7-8weeks). Last month I decided to track my ovulation during the time I normally ovulate and got no smiley so I gave up testing and put it down to my system not being back to normal.

This month I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but still no luck (faint line on OPK and no smiley on clearblue). I have been getting my periods on time. Prior to the miscarriage my body was like clockwork, both period and ovulation.

Has anyone been through this?

Thanks!
    Mommy to a beautiful princess .. swaying this time!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boyswayhere View Post
    Hi Everyone, just wanted some advice as I am starting to get slightly nervous and stressed out!

I had a miscarriage 3 months ago (the baby died at 7-8weeks). Last month I decided to track my ovulation during the time I normally ovulate and got no smiley so I gave up testing and put it down to my system not being back to normal.

This month I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but still no luck (faint line on OPK and no smiley on clearblue). I have been getting my periods on time. Prior to the miscarriage my body was like clockwork, both period and ovulation.

Has anyone been through this?

Thanks!
    Sorry for your loss. I can’t offer advice but yes I am going through the same thing. Except I am ovulating waaaay too early Before I was also like clockwork. I had a MMC, failed medical m/c followed by d&c 6 1/2 weeks ago. I am hoping my body is just getting back to normal. I hope you get your boy! Sending my blue dust.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I’m sorry for your loss too hope you get your baby girl soon 💗
    That’s interesting, I didn’t track my OV from AF, only after a week and a half.. it’s been negative since. When are you ovulating at the moment? I wonder if that means you can still try but just earlier on?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if you may have missed the positive.

I like you guys to start testing before the earliest you may surge before an early ovulation, so this is CD 7-8
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will try that if there’s no luck this month, thanks Atomic. Is it true miscarriages sway girl?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I’m sorry for your loss too hope you get your baby girl soon 💗
    That’s interesting, I didn’t track my OV from AF, only after a week and a half.. it’s been negative since. When are you ovulating at the moment? I wonder if that means you can still try but just earlier on?
    I ovulate normally around day 11/12 so I start tracking around day 8 usually. Last month I had some ewcm early so I tested. This month no cm at all but I tested because things were so weird last month. We dtd the morning after my positive LH but I’m not convinced I actually ovulated and apparently a very early ovulation (before day 10) is not good because the egg is immature so I don’t have high hopes. Trying to convince DH to do PGD with donor eggs or adopt because I’m really starting to lose hope.

I have read many times m/c sways girl but only the first cycle after m/c. Then I think the effect may not be as strong.

I swayed girl for over a year and miscarried a boy. So I’m kind of resolved that if I get PG again it will be a boy. Especially because I’m trying to do things to support ovulation like eat healthy fats and have acupuncture. I adore my boys so that’s ok if it’s a boy but if I can convince him then I’d rather guarantee a girl.

If you were not tracking maybe you missed the surge like AS said? Miscarriage can mess up your cycle. My miscarriage before this one, I didn’t ovulate for 30 days! So maybe you haven’t missed it, just keep checking.

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will try that if there’s no luck this month, thanks Atomic. Is it true miscarriages sway girl?
    Yes, but yours was long enough ago so we don't need to worry about that any more.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ