Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply - and continue the supplements aswell? Another question when I hit fertile window how many attempts should I do there or rather husband release? Once the OPK hits solid face we attempt the 3 times suggested got that part !

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Refresh my memory what all supps you're taking?? The ones in your plan are fine to continue indefinitely.

As many attempts unprotected as you guys can fit in, but keep in mind if you start too early he may run out of steam before the egg shows up. So while it's great to have 3-5 attempt in the fertile window, you want to time it just so so you are still able to keep attempting as the egg is showing up. What we don't want is for you guys to start too sooon (so like O-5) and then go at it like bunnies, and then all of a sudden hubby is out of gas and can't attempt any more so O-2, o-1, and O Day go by without any attempts.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your reply. The strangest thing happen I did digital OPK yesterday and got a flashy face then did one again today and it showed an empty circle (No surge) what you think that means? Funny enough haven't had an CM yet either? Think I've missed my chance?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's not unusual at all - it is normal to have that (in fact your husband could even get a flashy smiley occasionally because the body uses that hormone in smaller amounts to do other things in the body).

It may be you missed it this month, but just keep on the lookout for CM and you can always test at that point.

5. Thanks PadrePioidevotemyfirstson thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would you believe it? You prompted me to keep an eye out for my CM so I did and noticed yesterday was good CM so I did OPK test came up flashy face and then today I did another test because assumed error and it's solid smiley face!!!! BUT heres the clinger DH and I have been having unprotected sex because I figured I missed this cycle but in fact delayed - what are your thoughts did I hit girl territory or this still good for boy? Should we DTD tonight even it will be 4 days straight then?

Has anyone had boy having this much sex straight?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you've been having unprotected sex you need to KEEP GOING! Sorry this came through after I was offline for the day. I hope you had an attempt, if not have one ASAP and again tomorrow.

YOU MUST KEEP GOING WITH ATTEMPTS!! YES people get boys with 4 days of sex in a row all the time but you need to continue adding more sperm.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took a leap of faith and did the deed last night too... I thought what would atmoic do lol I will have to now convince my DH to go at it tonight aswell for good measure which would make 5 days in row though.... that won't depleat sperm though would it?

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No because you're only ADDING sperm during the fertile window. The only time you can have too many attempts in a row is when you start long before the fertile window opens. Once the fertile window opens every attempt has a chance at surviving to make it to the egg so even if the batches themselves may be slightly smaller, there's a cumulative effect.

To illustrate (using a 28 day cycle for the sake of convenience)- imagine starting BD CD 5 (no chance of pregnancy) and BD daily thru O. By the time the fertile window opens on CD 10/11 he will be making small batches. (imagine 10 mil plus 10 mil plus 10 mil plus 10 mil - total of 40 million sperm many of which will have died off since that's how sperm work, LOL)

But imagine BD starting 4 days before O day instead (CD 10 in our imaginary cycle) and the CD 10 (maybe) 11, 12, 13, 14 would all have a shot. So you're adding more and more and more sperm. CD 10 batch would be possibly as much as 100 million sperm, then CD 11 50 mil, CD 12 25, CD 13, 15, CD 14 10 (I'm just pulling these numbers out of the air to illustrate, as it would be totally different for every man in every cycle) so even though they wouldn't all survive, it's MUCH more sperm that would be deposited because you didn't waste them out of the fertile window.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome thank you! And this still true to boy sway? - DH not feeling well last night so only dtd CD 16,17,18,19 - 19 being peak day. I had delayed ovulation according to OPK. So odd early ant flow but late ovulation. Who know lol thanks X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that will still be a blue sway because you had several attempts in the fertile window.

Good luck and blue dust!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast