Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I did not realize Please give me hope

I didn’t know about dtd multiple times during my fertile time. I came upon this site too late by doing another search. I feel like I have done everything wrong to get a boy. I got a positive opk Thursday night, got my peak on clearblue fertility monitor Friday morning. I was trying to get as close to ovulation as possible so we dtd Friday night. We were going to again on sat night and we did, but when I was changing position so to speak he finished outside of me. Then we did it again Sunday morning but by then I know my egg was probably dead. I would of for sure tried to dtd more of I would have known. Is it probably a girl now ?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No! There isn't one thing that you can do "right" or "wrong" with swaying. I am sure you did a lot that will increase your chances and there is no one thing that you forget or do another way that will make or break your sway! Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It never boils down to one thing like that!! You can absolutely still get a boy with one attempt. Good luck and blue dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for replying. I feel like everything I did was wrong. But I thought it was right at the time. I did the bsf, which I read you do not recommend because it kicks sperm, I tried to dtd as close to ovulation as possible, which I know has been proven to not matter, and all this constant anxiety over my desire for my boy has caused me to not be able to eat, which I know sways girl. I do eat a high sodium diet, took folic acid, EPO ( which you also say isn’t good) false unicorn root, fertile cm. I work out, hubby is very fit ( does CrossFit at least three times a week, does not smoke ( but will smoke the special tobacco, which he has for years , but we did still conceive our first boy regardless idk)

I tested sorry ph which was very high, but then I saw here that that doesn’t matter either. Also, doggie style etc and had him release outside my fertile window right before I got into it to clear out old sperm so to speak. We just are busy, and to get hubs to dtd sometimes is difficult during the week.
    So everything that I thought I was doing good, besides eating salt, was really not. I know that not one thing will break a sway, but it seems as though I did it all wrong.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the kind reply. See my last post to describe what I thought I was doing right, but really wasn’t. It seems the more I learn, the more I realized I didn’t do it correctly.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, what are the most recent stats on frequency.? I saw one but it was several years back which was 66.5% successful on dtd once.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I need to get someone to keep my blue stats for me. sorry it's not more current. But overall we're still getting about 66% for the overall stats of the site and my recommendation for all blue swayers is to have the 3 attempts.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even with "textbook" blue sways we still get opposites. You always have a chance of a boy and if you were anxious, being very anxious and controlling about your sway may sway blue as well