Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another chance

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay. So here I am Friday morning and I completed my three attempts. I had a positive opk on wed afternoon, so we dtd around five pm. Is that ok that it was not the night? That wasn’t too soon was it? Then we dtd again Thursday morning, and again last night(thurs night). I laid down all three times afterwards for several minutes and last night didn’t get up at all, just went to sleep. Used preseed each time. Hubs usually works out three mornings a week at CrossFit, but he hurt his back on Monday and didn’t go in at all since. Will that negatively affect this? I was just thinking about that. I will try to get one more attempt in tonight but that may be too late? Hubs also has been releasing every three days at least and we have had unprotected sex after af until now, especially over the weekend.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1g1r1 View Post
    Okay. So here I am Friday morning and I completed my three attempts. I had a positive opk on wed afternoon, so we dtd around five pm. Is that ok that it was not the night? That wasn’t too soon was it? Then we dtd again Thursday morning, and again last night(thurs night). I laid down all three times afterwards for several minutes and last night didn’t get up at all, just went to sleep. Used preseed each time. Hubs usually works out three mornings a week at CrossFit, but he hurt his back on Monday and didn’t go in at all since. Will that negatively affect this? I was just thinking about that. I will try to get one more attempt in tonight but that may be too late? Hubs also has been releasing every three days at least and we have had unprotected sex after af until now, especially over the weekend.
    To add now sat morning, hubs could not perform last night. At all:/. We tried. Would trying again today be way too late? I think it would. We did the three attempts but it’s sucks that we couldnt get the fourth in.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's fine not to DTD at night! Also fine that hubby skipped his workouts this week (for all we know may even be beneficial!)

I would try to get in another attempt when you can just in case of delayed O but I'd feel very happy with what you've done so far!

There is no "too late". The worst that happens is one attempt doesn't count, but in case you O later than you think it's great to have another attempt if you can. Good luck and blue dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12