Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Let's wait and see how many days it takes for your proper AF to arrive. It very well may still come on time, and this is just spotting and you won't have a 25 day cycle. Can you please update me when proper red flow arrives? Till then we need to at least consider the possibility you are pregnant and it's just not registering on a test yet, so no drinking and medication, that type of thing.
    Okay! the first day of my last period was 18th August and yes i have 28 day cycle.. so i was not expecting my Af on 11th sep but i noticed Dark brown spots in my white trouser yesyerday morning so i thought its Af and i put pad but still its just darkbrown/ kind of wine colour spotting in my pad and its not much.. i have a minor lower backache as well. i will tell yO

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    Okay! the first day of my last period was 18th August and yes i have 28 day cycle.. so i was not expecting my Af on 11th sep but i noticed Dark brown spots in my white trouser yesyerday morning so i thought its Af and i put pad but still its just darkbrown/ kind of wine colour spotting in my pad and its not much.. i have a minor lower backache as well. i will tell yO

sorry about half message it was my daughter interruption.. i will tell you as soon i get my proper flow.. i am just hoping its not Af

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    sorry about half message it was my daughter interruption.. i will tell you as soon i get my proper flow.. i am just hoping its not Af

Finally its Af.. proper red flow started last night.. i dont understand why 2 days just brown spotting came.. so now any suggestion for next ttc??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It happens sometimes (and for some people it happens every time.) Your LP isn't over till the bright red flow comes. It shouldn't have any ill effect for conceiving.

Let me reread our conversation and then comment on what to change if anything.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitely continue after you think you've ovulated in case of delayed ovulation.

Do you have EWCM on your own? We may want to reduce the Preseed. Some people have seemed like it may have cut chances of conception when they used a lot.
    So what I want you to do is reduce or drop the Preseed if you have EWCM. And after intercourse please spend part of the time laying down on your stomach instead of just your back (this has helped several people conceive).

What is DH doing for release before your attempts?? What supplements are you guys taking?

ARe you having unprotected sex before the 3 attempts??

I definitely want you to continue to keep going after you think you have ovulated but I also want to be sure you're not having the attempts too late and missing it.

6. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what I want you to do is reduce or drop the Preseed if you have EWCM. And after intercourse please spend part of the time laying down on your stomach instead of just your back (this has helped several people conceive).

What is DH doing for release before your attempts?? What supplements are you guys taking?

ARe you having unprotected sex before the 3 attempts??

I definitely want you to continue to keep going after you think you have ovulated but I also want to be sure you're not having the attempts too late and missing it.
    Okay! so i already dropped Preseed last 2 cycles.. i have good EWCM this last month. some months its good amount and some months its a little low.. dont know why??
    DH is taking Zinc 50 mg and he also start taking Men's Most Complete Multi..We hve unprtected sex 1 /2 times before the 3 attempts.and continue 3/4 times after.
    My supps are Elevit prenatal+ 5mg folic+Vit D1000iu+ Probiotics.
    i wanna ask one thing..i have easy@home ovulation kit and i dont use any other thing to predict ovulation. last 2 cycles opk shows ovulation early like On cd7 i got very clear possitive. do u think may be its giving me wrong possitive?? should i do something else ?

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's natural fluctuation in amount of EWCM. It is very likely even in

I want your husband to wean off the extra zinc and keep to the amount in the multi.

Can you give me the brand name of the multivitamin or a link to it?? I can't find it under that description.

I want hubby to also take the VitaminD and the probiotic. I'll tell you more after I see what specifically is in the vitamins he's taking.

Oh so you're having these attempts CD 7 ish, and then nothing after??? I think you're missing ovulation! When is your period coming after this, like you're saying CD 25??? If your LP is 10 days long, that would put ovulation at CD 15, and even if it's 14 days long, that's still CD 11. CD7-10 attempts are way way too early.

10. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's natural fluctuation in amount of EWCM. It is very likely even in

I want your husband to wean off the extra zinc and keep to the amount in the multi.

Can you give me the brand name of the multivitamin or a link to it?? I can't find it under that description.

I want hubby to also take the VitaminD and the probiotic. I'll tell you more after I see what specifically is in the vitamins he's taking.

Oh so you're having these attempts CD 7 ish, and then nothing after??? I think you're missing ovulation! When is your period coming after this, like you're saying CD 25??? If your LP is 10 days long, that would put ovulation at CD 15, and even if it's 14 days long, that's still CD 11. CD7-10 attempts are way way too early.
    Thank you Atomic, this is the Multi vitamin dh is taking.. we will wean off Zinc now..
    I am calculating my 3 attempts based on my Opk so now if you think i m missing my ovulation/ attempting too early so when will be the best time to do 3 attempts??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes he's already getting plenty of zinc in those.

Those aren't terrible, but they do have higher doses than I like to see. If he likes them that's fine to continue, if he doesn't, he may want to wean off to one that has more like 100% of all the vitamins.

Since there's already 1000 IU Vit. D he doesn't need more.

If you're having attempts based on CD 7 positive OPK with a 25 day or more cycle I'd say we have solved our problem! Your attempts were too early (at least in those months). This is actually good news as it's an obvious problem we can easily fix.

Are you continuing with OPK after that??

13. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes he's already getting plenty of zinc in those.

Those aren't terrible, but they do have higher doses than I like to see. If he likes them that's fine to continue, if he doesn't, he may want to wean off to one that has more like 100% of all the vitamins.

Since there's already 1000 IU Vit. D he doesn't need more.

If you're having attempts based on CD 7 positive OPK with a 25 day or more cycle I'd say we have solved our problem! Your attempts were too early (at least in those months). This is actually good news as it's an obvious problem we can easily fix.

Are you continuing with OPK after that??
    okay we will see if we can find something better then this for Dh.
    i dont know if i dont use opk then what is the right way to know exact ovulation? i got good Cm on the same timmings as well and after 3 days of peak my opk turns negative.. ?? but i m happy to finally know may be the reason why i am not conceiving.. should i purchased another brand?? any good suggessions??
    my Af just finished today.. now what should i do??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast