Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you keep testing with your OPK after that? You will likely see another surge that will be the actual surge.

You can have symptoms with those false surges because it's the hormones that make both the symptoms and the surge. So when one happens, the other happens, even if ovulation DOESN"T happen!

Is your cycle nearly always 25-28 days long?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Can you keep testing with your OPK after that? You will likely see another surge that will be the actual surge.

You can have symptoms with those false surges because it's the hormones that make both the symptoms and the surge. So when one happens, the other happens, even if ovulation DOESN"T happen!

Is your cycle nearly always 25-28 days long?
    okay so now this cycle if i see early possitive then i have to wait anf keep testing right? and if i get another surge i will do my 3 attempts then...got it. Thank you soo soo much

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    okay so now this cycle if i see early possitive then i have to wait anf keep testing right? and if i get another surge i will do my 3 attempts then...got it. Thank you soo soo much

And yes my cycle is 28 day usually and this last one was 25.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would have 3 attempts early just to cover, and then keep testing. I suspect with almost 100% certainty you'll get more positive OPK a few days later that will indicate your true ovulation, and you can attempt again then. This won't hurt your chances of blue at all (remember, timing does not sway!)

It is pretty rare to have anything more than a 14 day LP and practically unheard of to have anything more than 16 days. When you go longer than that usually there is a cyst and that would make its presence known because you'd stop ovulating and getting your period. So there is practically no way you are ovulating CD 7-8-9-10 range and then going 18 more days before your period arrives!!!

6. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have 3 attempts early just to cover, and then keep testing. I suspect with almost 100% certainty you'll get more positive OPK a few days later that will indicate your true ovulation, and you can attempt again then. This won't hurt your chances of blue at all (remember, timing does not sway!)

It is pretty rare to have anything more than a 14 day LP and practically unheard of to have anything more than 16 days. When you go longer than that usually there is a cyst and that would make its presence known because you'd stop ovulating and getting your period. So there is practically no way you are ovulating CD 7-8-9-10 range and then going 18 more days before your period arrives!!!
    okay thank you soo much

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay thank you soo much

Atomic i wanna ask you one more.thing its about Ph levels.. you must have already answer about it in detail anf sorry if i again bother you for this but actually i just dont understand that with he diet and specially with lots of red meet n sodium how can my ph will alkaline?? i m.not even checking my ph levels anymore but i m sure its acidic..will this effect my boysway??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pH doesn't work. We saw tons of pH opposites (including my own; I got a boy with a pH of 4.5-5 range that never went up till after I was already pregnant) and after it happened several dozen times, I did a bunch of research and found out it was biologically impossible.https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ph-pickle.html

The HE Diet does not have lots of sodium (unless you choose to eat it, which is fine) it just has a normal amount. The red meat is not for pH. The HE Diet is meant to make you guys more fertile and overall in better condition and none of the old school sway stuff. Some people choose to include those things and I try to make it easy for those who do, but that's never been the point of HE Diet.

Your pH is most likely alkaline around ovulation because that's when everyone's is alkaline. The entire body (both men and women) is meant to make pH in the 7's around ovulation because that's all sperm can survive in. Both X and Y sperm thrive in medium pH, not high, not low. Low pH and high pH BOTH kill sperm and all the claims they make on other sites are just nonsense.

11. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pH doesn't work. We saw tons of pH opposites (including my own; I got a boy with a pH of 4.5-5 range that never went up till after I was already pregnant) and after it happened several dozen times, I did a bunch of research and found out it was biologically impossible.https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ph-pickle.html

The HE Diet does not have lots of sodium (unless you choose to eat it, which is fine) it just has a normal amount. The red meat is not for pH. The HE Diet is meant to make you guys more fertile and overall in better condition and none of the old school sway stuff. Some people choose to include those things and I try to make it easy for those who do, but that's never been the point of HE Diet.

Your pH is most likely alkaline around ovulation because that's when everyone's is alkaline. The entire body (both men and women) is meant to make pH in the 7's around ovulation because that's all sperm can survive in. Both X and Y sperm thrive in medium pH, not high, not low. Low pH and high pH BOTH kill sperm and all the claims they make on other sites are just nonsense.
    Thank you soo much again.. i stopped checking Ph but somewher in my mind i was like what if i have very acidic environment.. its clear now.. thanks to u again.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you soo much again.. i stopped checking Ph but somewher in my mind i was like what if i have very acidic environment.. its clear now.. thanks to u again.

Dear Atomic, Now i have a situation.. i guess this time i get ovulation right on time its cd14 and today i get my possitive on opk also i have alot of stretchy egg white Cm present..the situation is i have very bad cold n flu since a week now and i was taking advil and tyenol due to headache also i couldnt properly eat.. so now what should i do ? i really want my 3 attempts coz i m feeling this is the right ovulation but i also dont want to ruined my sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IT's up to you, but unless you're really really dying I'd still go ahead and try. Sickness and medicine swaying pink is really just speculation and not anything we have hard proof that it really sways, and for all you know, you could skip your attempt this month only to end up trying in another month that was even worse for blue! Good luck and feel better soon!

15. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast