Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

5 months of trying No BFP :/

Hi Atomic,

Again i got my periods..now its almost 5 months of trying and No luck..everything seems fine..my periods are regular..i ovulated perfectly every month..we r doing good attempts, taking all vitamins prenatels..i dont understand why i dont get my bfp... i visited my family doctor today and she reffered me to the fertility center... so now what?? should i wait till i recieve a call from fertility center and should i tell them about my sway?
    i am feeling really hopeless i turned 40 yesterday. and this month wasnt really good too as i couldnt manage my he diet and excersise and snaking.. also my doctor was like its all 50 50 chance whenever you try.. ther is no gender selection kind of thing exsists its not in our hand. i know you have plenty of reserch and info on this topic and i felt really good when i found this site and you.. i did everything i possibily can do to follow you and i was really hopeful to get my son but now i m feeling devastated..i just feellike to giveup to have a baby coz no point to have another girl on this age and circumtances.
    plz i need your suggession or may be i need a encouragment or something i dont know..

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doctors have done no research into any of this so don't worry what they say. In fact I generally recommend you guys don't discuss it with your docs because they do nothing but upset people and treat them badly.

Please tell me everything you did that may have cut odds of conception. Attempts, anything hubby was doing...not the diet really but the things that may prevent sperm from meeting egg. We have lots of tricks we can use to boost odds of conception but I need to know what you did to start with. Thank you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Girls Mom 2 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Doctors have done no research into any of this so don't worry what they say. In fact I generally recommend you guys don't discuss it with your docs because they do nothing but upset people and treat them badly.

Please tell me everything you did that may have cut odds of conception. Attempts, anything hubby was doing...not the diet really but the things that may prevent sperm from meeting egg. We have lots of tricks we can use to boost odds of conception but I need to know what you did to start with. Thank you!
    Thank you soo much.. I dont know what exactly preventing dh is following the diet not smocking. We were Trying during the fertility time each moth max 4 attempts were made..last month we tried more attempts also used preseed..but after O i didnt do any attempt....Now i am on my CD 6 again i start doing proper he diet, so please guide me how to proceed this time....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitely continue after you think you've ovulated in case of delayed ovulation.

Do you have EWCM on your own? We may want to reduce the Preseed. Some people have seemed like it may have cut chances of conception when they used a lot.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitely continue after you think you've ovulated in case of delayed ovulation.

Do you have EWCM on your own? We may want to reduce the Preseed. Some people have seemed like it may have cut chances of conception when they used a lot.
    i cant say how much EWCM i have coz today is cd 7 and i am a.little wet downthere already... it comes and go throughout till my next period.. i definitely get more wet during my fertile period but i cant say its enough or not???

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're already getting it on CD 7 I suspect you are making enough on your own. I would try skipping Preseed or cutting way back on it in case it's having any ill effect.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're already getting it on CD 7 I suspect you are making enough on your own. I would try skipping Preseed or cutting way back on it in case it's having any ill effect.
    Thank u soo much i will not use preseed..its cd8 and we did today. so now my attempts should be cd 10, 12, 13,14and then after O how many???

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do one CD 15 in case of delayed O and then go to every other day till your husband says "no more."

10. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do one CD 15 in case of delayed O and then go to every other day till your husband says "no more."
    okay..thank u once again...also i wanna ask you something its may be a little childish but i am feeling it might be the reason i m not conceiving?? its everytime when we do our attempts i feel its leakedout.. even so many times i did in night and then i slept..but in the middle of night i got really wet coz of leakout.. is it okay?? i mean normal??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that is totally normal. That is how your body is designed. Somewhere between 20-30 minutes after sex, the semen liquefies. The healthy sperm have all left to go into the cervix by then. The liquefied semen takes out the dead and dying sperm and is kind of a neat way your body helps to get rid of pathogens at the same time. This actually is totally beneficial to your chances of getting pregnant by getting rid of dud sperm, getting rid of the semen (which reduces chances of infection) and taking out any pathogens in the vagina at the same time.

13. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast