Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bbt for boy sway

Hi, i wanted to ask this queston since i read it somewhere, that boy moms had lower bb temps when charting , then girl moms (or one mom that had lower temps with conceiving boy but higher with conceiving girl). And the reason is testosteron. I noticed lower temps in my last 2-3 cycles, and i am on he diet, trying to ger my testosteron higher with food and exercises.

English is my second language, sorry for spelling and i hope you understand what i am asking.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people have that theory, but it's not based on testosterone, it's based on estrogen/progesterone. Since estrogen makes your temps low, and progesterone makes them high, for those who believe that high e = more boys and high p = more girls, they think that can be represented in temperatures.

I really don't think there's anything to it. The reason is because everyone needs to have both a fairly high level of estrogen and a fairly high level of progesterone to get and stay pregnant with a boy OR a girl, and I have seen absolutely no convincing data that high progesterone sways pink anyway. In fact, quite the opposite, with a huge number of those of us with all boys having high progesterone and long LP, and a lot of all girl moms and pink swayers (who end up with successful sways) struggling with low progesterone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic, that is clarifying. For last few cycles i noticed more regular and lower temperatures. Actualy, it started around when i started he diet.

My lutheal phase goes long, 15-17 days. So i hope that is good. I used opks and it showed kinda like that, im not sure the exact day (hour ) of ovulation. But with traking bbt, i can say i have high temps in lutheal phase for about 15-17 days. That it slowely goes down, just like it goes slowely high after o.

Послато са LG-M250 уз помоћ Тапатока

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, well, I'd take care to keep BD even after temps rise in that case. It's unusual to have LP that last that long, and far more common to have higher temps before/during ovulation (still not common, but way more common than 17 day LP regularly) so I'm wondering if you may be ovulating later than you think and with a blue sway we want to keep you covered in that case so you're still in with attempts.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today i found all my charts. Well i remmembered it wrong, i actualy have lp 14-15 days. Usualy 14. Sorry for confusion. I read all kinds of stuff so i got confused.

We got it covered this cycle. I hope for bfp but if we didnt conceive this cycle, maybe next we can do even better.

Thank you for all the informations atomic!

Послато са LG-M250 уз помоћ Тапатока

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's actually good news, it means your reckoning of ovulation is reliable!

Good luck and blue dust headed your way!