Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My blue sway final plan

If I ever get the courage to go for it...this is what I plan to do. Some of it I already do as a lifestyle choice and other things will need adding

Supplements: A-Z multivitamins, 1000mg fish oil every other day, probiotics for DW e.g l.casei imunitas
    Maybe guafenesin on fertile week

A-Z multivitamins for DH

DH characteristics: non smoker, drinks a few coffees, wears loose boxers, doesn't do intense cardio

Drinks: I drink 1-2 cups of English black tea with cow's milk most mornings and then I mainly just drink water. On weekends I might drink 1-2 cups of coffee with cow's milk. Sometimes a small portion of fruit juice. Rarely drink any other kinds of drink such as soda unless I happened to be out somewhere and that's all there was.

Alcohol: I only ever drink small amounts and not every day, 4 days a week maximum. I have a 2 year old to look after so can't drink much. If necessary I can cut this down or out further

Breakfast: always eat it, mostly porridge oats with cow's milk. If not that it would be granola with cow's milk yoghurt, or even on a weekend eggs on toast. These all sound like decent boy friendly breakfasts if I do say so myself

Lunch: 5 days a week I usually have a salad which is made from leafy greens such as spinach/rocket or other mixed salad leaves. Cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, cheese and some meat. (meat has been either chicken drumsticks, pork tongue slices or cured meats...but I may need to clean up my meat choice as I think cured meats have nitrites which can work against the sway, so may stick to chicken or add things like sliced beef instead). I tend to then follow lunch and/or dinner with a piece of fruit

Dinner: varies, usually involves meat. Sometimes involves cheese. Often involves onion and bell peppers and some form of carbohydrate. I intend to increase vegetables. Lately I have eaten meals such as a piece of red meat (or fish) with a mix of colourful vegetables and rice on the side

Snacks: add things like nuts, maybe a boiled egg
    I like to snack on bad things like chocolate and candy. There is a table at work full of temptation and can have cake/donuts etc which I may have small amounts of. I don't know if I can afford to eat sugar garbage and put even more protein on top as I may end up really overweight. (I'm still slightly overweight from old baby weight, about 7lbs heavier than the maximum I should be)
    So maybe I would be better off keeping such things to a minimum and just snacking on nuts and fruit and a boiled egg......

Exercise: I do a lot of walking at a moderate pace. I need to add in more weight training, have started to do little bits of this. In theory: 2 leg days, 2 arm days with rest days in between. I do teach a Pilates class once a week as well

Attempts: I plan to have 3 attempts in fertile window.....in theory, last time I conceived after trying when I saw the EWCM. I think I am going to need to work something out a little more robust...as I don't know if the moment the EWCM is there doesn't give me much time til the egg dies. I'll come back to this and figure it out a little more accurately

Lifestyle: I intend to play more video games as I get competitive when playing these.

I try to get as much sleep as I can in order to be able to look after my child without getting annoyed at him. So I like to go to bed before 11pm when I don't get up for work the next day, and by 10pm when I have to get up at 6am. I can get woken up in the early hours of the morning by my son although this doesn't tend to wake me fully

I still breastfeed my 2 year old in the morning, before sleep and he often wakes me up in the early hours of the morning although I doze through this, just means I don't get a deep sleep at this time.

Challenges that may negatively impact the sway:
    - having the time to fit in weight training
    - having to fit in DTD attempts around having a toddler, may have to get creative but obviously actually DTD is somewhat essential to conception
    - avoiding temptation to eat terrible sugary garbage snacks and get too overweight
    - still don't fully understand 'the fertile window' although bought OPKs to test it one month and see how it related to EWCM but then it was an odd cycle length month and wasted them

So there it is. Anything in there sound disastrous or unnecessary?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my computer is freaking out, can you please bump this for me??? I'm afraid if I shut it down I won't be able to find it again!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BUMP!

probably broke your computer because I wrote an essay

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience with me!!

Can you post a link to the A-Z vitamins?? ARe they the kind you get at WalMart? I just want to be sure I am looking at the right product because I"m getting a lot of hits on those.

Beverages, alcohol, breakfasts - all great!!

Lunch - Yes let's err on the side of non-cured meats as often as possible. I'd also like to see something with some level of carb in it - whether that is some dried fruit and/or nuts, croutons, a small roll, sweetened salad dressing, or whatever. Something with carbs alongside that. Fruit is good too but I think it's best if you up carbs slightly more than what you're having.

Dinner and snacks - looking great with the same consideration as the lunch. Make sure you're having protein + carbs as often as you can.

RE the sweets at work - I can guarantee ya I never passed on a doughnut when I got my boys. Let me spell out what I DON'T want you to do and then you'll see it's ok to have some sweets now and then.

Many women who have all girls DO eat a lot of sweets but the difference is they're starving themselves otherwise and then eating all or mostly sweets. So they'd skip breakfast, have a candy bar and a diet coke for dinner, then some pasta for dinner, and maybe a slice of cake as a bedtime snack. They're spending much of the day with their blood sugar super low because they ate sugar and then nothing and then more sugar and then nothing and then simple carbs and then nothing.

What you (and me, and most of those of us with all boys) do is that most of the time, not ALWAYS without fail, but most of the time, we eat a pretty good breakfast, a pretty good lunch, and a pretty good dinner, and then maybe we have some doughnuts when they come our way. Conceivably, could our blood sugar rise and then drop after eating a doughnut by itself, sure, but over the course of time we are having a lot less blood sugar crashes and getting a lot more nutrients than the first person was!! Keep that 80-20 rule in mind - you get 80% of the benefits with only 20% of the effort and to get the remaining 20% of the results you have to shell otu 80% of the effort (and with swaying, we honestly dont' even KNOW enough to get that remaining 20% if it's even possible to do that anyway.) Just do your best and then if you eat the occasional doughnut no worries about that at all.

Exercise looks awesome

EWCM can be there for days or even a week in advance. It's NOT too late when you see it, usually the more pressing concern is that it may be too early (so your attempts may be 5+ days before O if you get EWCM early) is your cycle usually regular?? (with the exception of the weird one) Your EWCM patterns change every month anyway so tracking with OPK that month wouldn't have helped since it very likely would ahve been different the month you tried.

If you give me more info about your cycle we may be able to pin down the OPK and when to use them. I would ahve you get the very cheap ones from onlline rather than the super expensive Clearblues, so you could use them freely without having to worry about wasting them!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by annuvaboyplz View Post
    BUMP!

probably broke your computer because I wrote an essay

LOL no not at all I just had a really hectic week this week, thanks for your patience

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply!

I have tracked my AF since July, here are the dates for my first day of AF
    July 11
    Aug 24
    Sept 21
    Oct 24

That represents my pattern well as the majority of the time seems to be regular with the occasional larger spacing as seen between July and August.
    Interestingly the day that I have the most EWCM seems to be always 14 days before start of AF.

Thanks for advice re: more carbs at lunch.
    When I was young I ate more like a girl mom diet but I couldn't get away with that anymore. If my blood sugar is low from not eating properly, I'm not cranky I am literally angry and aggressive. If I don't eat enough carbs for dinner, the next morning I feel completely drained of energy until lunch. So boy mom diet is a necessity for me!

As for the A-Z multivitamins, I showed you a picture of their ingredients in a previous post and you said they were fine.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's not uncommon, that means you likely have a fine LP, no need to worry about that.

Ok if I already said they were fine, they are fine LOL. There are so many vitamins on the market they're impossible to keep up with.

I think you're right on target for a great sway!