Hi there all,

I am new to this forum and in need of some advice. I am a male, 33 years of age, inactive, stressful job as an attorney.

In 2017 I was diagnosed with a low sperm count, i.e. 11 million to 13 million. I assume that the cause of this was due to a sports injury that I sustained in my youth; however, the Doctors are unable to confirm same.

During 2018, I started taking a hefty dose of supplements daily, which comprised of Fertilaid, CountBoost, Wellmans Conception, StamiGro, L-arginine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Omega 3 & 6.

During 2019, my wife and I were blessed with a baby girl which I adore with all my heart.

We would like to expand our family in 2020; however, it would be fantastic if we could conceive a boy.

I have read that males with a low sperm count find it hard to conceive a boy.

I came across this site and found the help and assistance provided by the members to be precious.

I would truly appreciate any advice and assistance on conceiving a baby boy. Additionally, I was popping too many pills daily during 2018, which left me feeling ill and sometimes grumpy. I would like to avoid that the feeling this time around even if it not possible for me to conceive a boy.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance,
RocknRoll86

P.S. If there is also any advice that would assist my wife in my blue sway.