Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Second try - swaying for a boy after 3 girls

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I have been reading a lot in here for the last couple of months. I'm currently 1 or 2 dpo, this was my second try swaying for a boy. Been on the boy diet since August (I started reading about it on Ingender, but then I adjusted it after reading some stuff in here, didn't avoid milk for example, have been eating the full fat one with my cereals in the morning).

I'm really tired of this diet now, potatoes, bananas, tomatoes and meat coming out of my ears soon lol.. I usually eat vegetarian food, very little milk products, never ate breakfast before this (or maybe a smoothie once in a while) so it has been a big change for me

I have three daughters already, and a baby brother would be lovely (but another girl will be fine as well ofc) With my last two girls I only had sex at the day of ovulation (I had heard it swayed boy) but well, no boy for me (didn't have sex for over a week until O-day, and confirmed O with opk+temp)

This time I decided to try to dtd a little bit more often lol.. We dtd at day 9, 12,13 and 14 and I most likely ovulated at day 14 in the evening or in the night towards day 15 (had a solid smiley on clearblue advanced at cd 13 in the morning). Hopefully we have a good chance at conceiving this month!!

Don't know what I wan't with this post, just me babblin' and waiting for the days to pass - this 2ww is awful!

.. And sorry for my english, I live in scandinavia.
    Last edited by Sofieelises; January 5th, 2020 at 04:00 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome. Sounds like you have changed a lot.😊 i would say its a great sway. How old are your girls?
    Wishing you good luck and blue dust. 💙

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lailanela: Thank you so much!! I've really put my heart and soul into this sway, it will be interesting to see the outcome

My girls are 5, 3 and 2 years old, they are my world! But I actually had gender disappointment with dd2 and dd3 - went away as soon as I had them in my arms luckily.

Thank you again for your support

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Sofieelises!
    Your attempts\ diet changes look great fx it gives you a BFP this month, and even better, your boy
    I have three girls too, and will ttc later this year .. we’ve got similar age gaps as you ( 6.5/4 and almost 2).. and also had gender disappointment with my last two, esp dd3 ( had done this Blue Sway)..
    I’ll be keen to see your results!
    It’s funny, We live in Australia but am Danish ( grew up in France though lol).
    If you have any questions , feel free..there’s a good chance I’ve researched it already lol
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're on target for a great blue sway!

If you're dying on the diet please remember you don't have to stuff yourself with the potassium foods. Potatoes, tomatoes, and especially, especially bananas are NOT magic boy making foods. My daughter is like 30% potato! So feel free to dial it back on those things because bananas especially are just empty cals that don't even have much potassium in them. If you're having meat and smoothies and cereal the odds are sky high you're getting all the potassium required by the mineral diet already!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi Sofieelises!
    Your attempts\ diet changes look great fx it gives you a BFP this month, and even better, your boy
    I have three girls too, and will ttc later this year .. we’ve got similar age gaps as you ( 6.5/4 and almost 2).. and also had gender disappointment with my last two, esp dd3 ( had done this Blue Sway)..
    I’ll be keen to see your results!
    It’s funny, We live in Australia but am Danish ( grew up in France though lol).
    If you have any questions , feel free..there’s a good chance I’ve researched it already lol
    Hi and thank you for replying!

Tell me everything about your failed sway, did you follow a diet, supplements, timing etc? I don't believe in swaying really (I believe in coincidence) but what the heck, I'm giving it a try anyway..

Oh that's so cool, I live in Sweden and I looooove Denmark and the language - I had a boyfriend who came from Denmark a couple of years ago. Danish is pretty similar to swedish (well, if you read it anyway ).

How is Australia, are you safe from the fires?? My best friend lives in Melbourne actually.. She sent me some pictures the other day (don't know if it was Melbourne or somewhere else) but it was smoke all over the town. Terryfying.

I will keep you updated - 6 dpo today!!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think you're on target for a great blue sway!

If you're dying on the diet please remember you don't have to stuff yourself with the potassium foods. Potatoes, tomatoes, and especially, especially bananas are NOT magic boy making foods. My daughter is like 30% potato! So feel free to dial it back on those things because bananas especially are just empty cals that don't even have much potassium in them. If you're having meat and smoothies and cereal the odds are sky high you're getting all the potassium required by the mineral diet already!
    OMG this was exactly what I needed to hear today!! Thank you atomic, I will throw those bananas out the window instantly, they are the worst..... (Guess I'm still very "coloured" from IG, been on that site for over two years ).

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7 dpo today. Time is passing by so slowly, this 2ww is killing me

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I totally get it, it's very hard to give up on some of that stuff!! (most of us on here, at least to start with, had opposites on IG so it was easy for us to move past it!) But the bananas are not even very good sources of potassium! Just like eating a bunch of sugar and starch for a very small amount of potassium which you're already getting elsewhere!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8 dpo today, I'm actually going to take a test tomorrow (I know it's to early but I did get positive at 9-10 dpo with my girls)
    Last edited by Sofieelises; January 11th, 2020 at 02:48 PM.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast