Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE! I tested this morning (day 31) and got a BFP!! I tried testing last Sunday (day 26) which would have been 9-10 days after I think I ovulated but it was negative. Also used really cheapo tests, so left it almost a week till testing again.

Getting a little nervous already! I’ve had pains mostly on the left side which is freaking me out..although I keep telling myself that means nothing in terms of gender. Otherwise I feel like I have less symptoms than I did with the girls and I hate sweet things recently which is unlike me. But of course it’s very early days! And I’m trying not to read too much into it.

We will be going team green/yellow and waiting until the birth, but I will come back and update some time in October!

successful GD sway 2021

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The pains and where you feel them mean nothing. I have heard from 123,456,789 people who worry about this and then find they ovulated on the other side and/or baby is implanted in a totally different spot. It's just wherever your body's nerve endings are as your ligaments stretch from the relaxin hormone your body starts releasing at BFP.

Yep symptoms don't predict gender so don't get invested in them. Hugest congrats and tons of blue dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Fabby123 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Unfortunately I miscarried at 6 weeks 😭 was a real shock as I’ve never had any issues with conceiving and all very healthy pregnancies. I know it’s so common but I keep thinking silly things like ‘maybe it’s because it was a boy and I can’t carry boys’, or ‘maybe it’s because I kept cycling to work’ or ‘didn’t eat enough after I got BFP’..ridiculous I know and really trying not to beat myself up over it. Its silly because it was so early into the pregnancy but I keep getting so upset and also angry that it didn’t work out and the age gap between DD3 and the next one will be even bigger 😭

In some ways though I am quite excited to try again and do better on the things I wish I had last time. I only started bleeding a couple of days ago so will wait until AF comes back and aim to try that cycle. I know DH is keen to try again straight away but I want my body to feel normal again and also worried about swaying pink unnecessarily. I’m sure I am ‘set’ enough for pink that anything that may sway slightly will not do me any favours! Arrrr feeling pretty drained from this 😩😭

successful GD sway 2021

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to read this Fabby I hope you are ok.

7. Thanks Fabby123 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feeling much better thanks. I was so emotional the last couple of days, I think it was all the hormones! Feeling a lot more positive now 😊

successful GD sway 2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no I'm so sorry.

To put your mind at ease, no one "can't carry boys". That is not actually a thing. Some people have rare genetic disorders where half the time they will miscarry or have a baby with a health issue, but those are VERY rare and you'd usually have a history of unexplained losses both for yourself and also in your mother, grandmother, sisters, etc.

It is SO natural to think of all the things you did/didn't do but the vast majority of losses are just bad luck. Either chromosomal (most common), clotting disorders, or thyroid issues. It may be worth having your thyroid checked but they ~usually~ aren't willing to investigate for clotting disorders until there have been three losses in a row.

THe odds are very good you'll have a normal, healthy pregnancy the next time. Please let me know how I can help!

10. Thanks Fabby123 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Just a little scared it will happen again, but I know my chances are good with no medical issues or previous losses.

I was initially excited about swaying again next month, but now with this coronavirus situation everywhere I’m a little apprehensive! I’m a nurse as well so it’s already getting crazy busy and likely to get much worse, and I’m at high risk of exposure. Probably not the ideal time to be swaying 😩. Will have to see how things pan out over the next couple of months..

Stay safe everyone! (Especially pregnant ladies and those with underlying conditions) X

successful GD sway 2021

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is a huge decision to make. On the one hand we don't know that there will be any ill effects, but at the same time we don't know that there won't. It makes a lot of sense to wait if the luxury of time is on your side.

Stay safe and sending you ((((hugs))))) and best wishes for good health through this nightmare.

14. Likes Fabby123 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123