Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Planning to sway next month

Hi,

IÂ’m planning to TTC next month..! I have greatly increased my protein intake since having my girls but it will be only 5-6 weeks on full HE diet, which IÂ’m hoping will be enough. Trying to be as strict as I can with diet- lots of nutrients, protein with carbs, snacking every 2-3hrs and a bedtime snack every day. IÂ’ve been taking a multi vit for months now (nothing in it more than 100% RDA) and also contains probiotics. Taking extra vitamin D (25mcg total) extra folic acid (1800mcg total) and omega 3 fish oil every other day.

DH is taking a multi vit (centrum menÂ’s one a day) and refusing to take anything else. He is usually into his cycling and running but has agreed to do weights instead, and trying to get him to wear loose boxers as much as possible. IÂ’m getting as much as I can from him in terms of sway support haha!

I cycle to and from work 4 days a week, 30 min journey which is not particularly strenuous, but IÂ’m worried this might be too much exercise. I could reduce this to 2 or 3 times a week but donÂ’t want to give up completely as itÂ’s saving us a lot of money. I also want to incorporate some weight training but not sure how to include this without doing too much exercise!

Another thing that worries me is ovulation. My cycles are fairly regular (around 31 days) but I never seem to get a positive opk! I find it really hard to track when IÂ’m ovulating and IÂ’m worried IÂ’ll miss ovulation completely and mess up my sway. Also getting enough attempts in may be potentially difficult with a 2 year old who doesnÂ’t like sleep!

All tips and support much appreciated!! Thanks in advance 😊

successful GD sway 2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 weeks on HE Diet has been enough. It was only pink swayers who seemed to benefit from 12 weeks.

4 days a week 30 min. cardio is not too much and should not affect a sway negatively. It's only for DH who might need to skip riding bikes.

Adding in weight training is fine, you just separate out the time you do your cardio with the time you do your weights so it is never more than 30-45 min consecutive exercise. So do your cycling when you need to and then at another time of day (or on another day entirely) lift weights for 15-30 min.

What kind of OPK re you using and when are you testing??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply! Good to hear about the cycling and yes I try to do weights on days when I’m not cycling. DH has actually not cycled in a few months now, and cut right down on running which is great and partly why I want to sway sooner rather than later..before he decides he wants to take it up again!

Using cheap opk’s as I can’t afford the expensive ones, and didn’t have much luck them last time. Trying to test 3x a day during fertile week. Think I may have missed ovulation this month (now day 21) but started testing late as didn’t get any ewcm till around day 17, when I started testing. Will buy pre-seed as I don’t always get lots of cm. And also think I should use mucinex.

Trying to eat every 2-3 hours and increase protein as much as I can. Also feeling unwell the last couple of days, sure I will be better within a week but just want to check it’s not going to affect my sway for next month? Arrr getting stressed with just wanting everything to be perfect!!

successful GD sway 2021

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The expensive ones are pretty bad too. I would have you test after lunch and before dinner. Don't bother testing in the morning.

Getting sick now is probably ideal, you'll be recovered by next month.

Don't worry TOO much about stuffing yourself with protein, anything 90 g or more is great. If you eat too much protein it just passes through anyway so don't make yourself miserable eating into the hundreds of grams if you just can't stomach it. You're also taking room away from other things like carbs/fats and nutrient rich foods in favor of protein that may not even be fully digested if you eat too much.

mucinex is great, preseed if you need it!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, so I’m currently on CD35 and no period!!! Not pregnant and completely out of the blue, I’m always 30-31 days 😭 hopefully should start soon, I’m getting so frustrated with my body and now worried that it will ruin my sway for next month. Should I wait another cycle so I’m more regular? Not sure if swaying the month after a weird cycle will affect it in some way? Arrrr please help!

successful GD sway 2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you drastically upped carb intake or gained more than 3-5 lbs??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, gained a little more weight but no drastic amounts. I have been ill for a lot of the month though, (one cough or cold after another!!) and been pretty stressed so that may be why.

successful GD sway 2021

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I upped protein a little more and started taking my supplements later in the day (early evening) as I read that the fibre in the oats I eat for breakfast may prevent absorption. Also upped folic acid from 1800 to 2200mcg. Those are the only things I’ve changed at all, and thinking of going back to my old routine of supplements in the morning if it keeps my cycles regular.

successful GD sway 2021

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally AF is here, early morning CD36!! It’s never been this late and now I’m panicking that the weird cycle will affect my sway this month..may be we should wait another month? I know my DH won’t want to wait at all 🙄 and also the longer I make him wait the more likely he is to start picking up cycling/running/energy drinks again 😩😩

successful GD sway 2021

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway looks great Fabby, how do you feel health wise? Can I ask how old you are?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast