Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile TRYING FOR BOY NEXT MONTH!!!

DH and I are going to be trying for our boy next month and I have been doing good with the boy diet and vit. I know I should try to have the big O during BD to favor the DH for boy, but could Preseed help on my attempts if I don't have the big O's? I have a hard time having them and I don't want to say girl since we have one already I did not have any O's during our attempt for our girl. Also, is it better to do doggy style or better for missionary with legs up knees bent for better DH deposit. With our girl I was rear on my stomach.
    Last edited by DKM; January 23rd, 2020 at 09:49 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck with your blue sway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!! And following I never have Os either and we have three girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are swaying end of Feb cycle as well for a boy!

TMI but try to have a big O beforehand with DH help. Meaning if it needs to be manually done (you catch my drift) then so be it.

We've been dtd a lot more lately and find that having a Big O truly helps with CM.

My DW and I have been pretty diligent with our questions to atomic if there is anything I can help with just shout.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone!!!! We have been practicing as well and I have been doing better by have the Big O's lately and consistent. I am really just relaxing more and being more in-tuned with my body. Right now I am in the fertile state and been using the clear blue brand for the fertility monitor and Ella cycle app as well. I have the solid happy face this morning and based upon my app my ovulation day is monday the 28th. I have been tracking my cycle a few months and stop the pill 2 months ago so things have been consistent like the first baby girl. I had the cramping sensation which lets me know my ovulation is coming. I doing test strip as well to match the clear blue brand but just started yesterday :/ Should of did this a few days in advance but I think I should be okay and really monitor obviously next cycle.

Question: Has any of you that did blue sway did the BD 3 times within your ovulation day like atomic states or did y'all go once like the shettles process?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DKM View Post
    DH and I are going to be trying for our boy next month and I have been doing good with the boy diet and vit. I know I should try to have the big O during BD to favor the DH for boy, but could Preseed help on my attempts if I don't have the big O's? I have a hard time having them and I don't want to say girl since we have one already I did not have any O's during our attempt for our girl. Also, is it better to do doggy style or better for missionary with legs up knees bent for better DH deposit. With our girl I was rear on my stomach.
    We don't know if doggy style or missionary is "better". I seriously doubt it makes much difference since people around the world are having sex all sorts of different ways and getting both genders!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE do not just do one attempt. I know what Shettles says but Shettles has been debunked as much as it's possible for things to be debunked in science. You can read the full story here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html

We got 75% girls with one attempt and this fell all the way down to 40% girls with three (this was with pink sways - so even when people were doing great pink sways, if they did 3 attempts, they got 60% BOYS.) If you can't do 3 attempts, don't worry about it but please do not stick with just one. I have seen many blue sways fail with one attempt.

Myself and most of the people on here did multiple attempts for our boys. Very few people who naturally have all boys did just one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    PLEASE do not just do one attempt. I know what Shettles says but Shettles has been debunked as much as it's possible for things to be debunked in science. You can read the full story here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html

We got 75% girls with one attempt and this fell all the way down to 40% girls with three (this was with pink sways - so even when people were doing great pink sways, if they did 3 attempts, they got 60% BOYS.) If you can't do 3 attempts, don't worry about it but please do not stick with just one. I have seen many blue sways fail with one attempt.

Myself and most of the people on here did multiple attempts for our boys. Very few people who naturally have all boys did just one attempt.

Thanks Atomic!!! You're an angel in this community!!! I totally agree with the 3 attempts because I want to hope one of those tries with hit on my highest peak! I guess will we try doggy style since we have not done that on the previous gender. We did everything opposite to get the baby girl and it seems to work from what everyone has stated in this community. My challenge will be trying to have the big O doggy style but I will do my best! I like the DH to be close but I have time to practice some more but I have to nail that ovulation down to do the 3 attempts. I am lucky my DH has more energy than me and won't have a problem waiting on me to have the big O Glad his is not selfish like some of my friends DH

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post