Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was under the assumption that BD on the day you Ovulate or the day after is recommended for a Boy Sway.

But, Atomic said that the Girl/X-sperm is slower but stronger VS. Boy/Y-sperm is faster but weaker has been debunked.

So I'm unsure when is best to BD for a Boy Sway based upon using OPK's strips, when I get a positive, Ovulate approx' 12-36hrs later.. when should I BD?

Thank you, and again congrats! I can't imagine being told at a scan that "It's a Boy" even thinking about it makes me emotional! I think I would pass out for a few! Then come around and think it's a prank!

2. Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I try to let people continue to use timing for blue sways if they want (even though yes, it's been proven that X sperm are not bigger/slow/strong and Y sperm are not small/weak/fast. Both X and Y sperm are roughly the same size, are equally long lived, and swim just as fast as each other) So if you believe in timing, what we do is this:

Wait for the positive OPK, then have attempt that night, again the next morning, and again the same night (so on the second day, have 2 attempts that day if possible). If your husband can manage, have one more attempt the following day, and then every other day for a few days. But it's really the three attempts in a row that counts.

If you don't believe in timing (many of us got opposites using timing, so it's easier for some people to give up on it) then have sex unprotected every 2-4 days when out of the fertile window (exposure to more sperm may help boost your fertility and make you more blue friendly) and then in addition to that, do the OPK and have the 3 attempts (night of pos OPK, again the next morning and again that same night). then have the attempt the following day, and every other day for a few days. This is very much how I and many others got our boys!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; April 24th, 2020 at 12:46 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I try to let people continue to use timing for blue sways if they want (even though yes, it's been proven that X sperm are not bigger/slow/strong and Y sperm are not small/weak/fast. Both X and Y sperm are roughly the same size, are equally long lived, and swim just as fast as each other) So if you believe in timing, what we do is this:

Wait for the positive OPK, then have attempt that night, again the next morning, and again the same night (so on the second day, have 2 attempts that day if possible). If your husband can manage, have one more attempt the following day, and then every other day for a few days. But it's really the three attempts in a row that counts.

If you don't believe in timing (many of us got opposites using timing, so it's easier for some people to give up on it) then have sex unprotected every 2-4 days when out of the fertile window (exposure to more sperm may help boost your fertility and make you more blue friendly) and then in addition to that, do the OPK and have the 3 attempts (night of pos OPK, again the next morning and again that same night). This is very much how I and many others got our boys!!
    Hey Atomic! So I’m not planning on using OPKs. I usually ovulated on CD 12. Sometimes 13, this has been confirmed by temps for months and months. When should my 3 attempts be? The night of CD 10 and twice on CD 11? Or?

3 blue 3 pink

Swaying blue in May!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In that case if you don't believe in timing I'd have you do one on the 10th, 2 on the 11th (morning and night) and one on the 12th. Then the 13th if at all possible, then go to every other day. (this is more than 3 attempts!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    In that case if you don't believe in timing I'd have you do one on the 10th, 2 on the 11th (morning and night) and one on the 12th. Then the 13th if at all possible, then go to every other day. (this is more than 3 attempts!)

Hi Atomic,

What do you think about this?

About ovulation time for different kinds of lh graphs:

https://premom.com/blogs/how-to-use-...-gradual-onset

65C35E12-5FA5-4805-8A86-7BD542C67D68.jpeg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's interesting but the trouble is that none of us can tell what type of peak we are having. They make it sound like every individual has a certain type of peak and that's set in stone, but that is not the case and many of us switch back and forth all the different kinds and other manifestations as well. I think you guys should do what I said above which I will repost in the next post, as that will cover you regardless of what form your LH surge takes.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you don't believe in timing (many of us got opposites using timing, so it's easier for some people to give up on it) then have sex unprotected every 2-4 days when out of the fertile window (exposure to more sperm may help boost your fertility and make you more blue friendly) and then in addition to that, do the OPK and have the 3 attempts (night of pos OPK, again the next morning and again that same night), then have the attempt the following day, and every other day for a few days.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can you please explain more abit your attempts?
    your first attempt was the night of you + OPK right?
    did you get OPK+ in the morning of your first attempt?
    when was your second attempt? morning or night of O day?
    how many hours was between your first and second attempt?
    for how many days had your husband stored his sperm for the first attempt?
    Did you continue to use OPK even the day of O? if yes when they started getting lighter?

11. Likes Missv liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123