Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Correct me if I am wrong... Almond and almond milk are nutritious and should sway boy.. But replacing it for dairy or full fat milk might sway pink...

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromedha View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong... Almond and almond milk are nutritious and should sway boy.. But replacing it for dairy or full fat milk might sway pink...

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
    We had horrible results with almond milk. We had huge numbers of opposites in people drinking a lot of almond milk, probably because it has a lot of vegetable fat in it (vegetable fat sways pink) I no longer recommend drinking milk replacers in any but sparing amounts for blue.

Dairy does NOT sway pink. I know they used to say that but the best study ever done on maternal diet showed that women who had the largest intake of nutrients across the board, including calcium and magnesium, had the most BOYS. I always drank tons of dairy and had 4 boys that way, and gave it up to get my girl. Full fat dairy has also been shown to boost fertility and things that improve fertility nearly always sway blue.

For blue sways, skip the milk replacers and drink only full fat dairy (or eat yogurt/cheese). If you really can't bring yourself to include dairy in your sway, that's up to you, but be sure you don't replace dairy with fake dairy that has tons of vegetable oil in them!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Thanks atomic.

How about almond as snack? I like pistachio and almond and thought to add them in my morning cereal breakfast with full fat milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nuts themselves are great blue friendly snacks. The almond milk replacers are almonds that are treated with chemicals and then blended with large amounts of vegetable oils. We have some pretty good evidence that high intake of vegetable oil sways pink, so when people have almond MILK they get too much of it. Regular almonds don't have that same problem.

I got my 3rd and 4th boy regularly eating 1/2 cup of either walnuts or almonds every morning for breakfast for years.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2under2 - yes , I have read in many articles about cycling and atomic also mentioned in one of my post. I discussed it with DH and we are planning to pause for some period. He cycles about 10 hours a week if i calculate the time (18miles up &down a day x 4 )

Thank you so much for reply and info.

Did you take any tabs / supplements , which one?

I know ph is probably not big factor but i wonder if you ever checked. I was thinking to add it but when I just checked during my fertile window, it was around 4-5 - Very low so i was wondering if ph really matter for a boy.

I can't speak for the poster but when I got my 4th boy I was testing my pH all the time and it never went up out of the 4-5 pH range until I was already pregnant.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2under2 View Post
    Thank you atomic!!!
    I read every post, every tip and document I could find on this site -- And tried to apply everything, but wasn't perfect and was nervous I didn't do a PERFECT sway... but it still worked!

I conceived this baby boy when my daughter was 1 year old and still breastfeeding.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU and sending blue dust for the those swaying blue <3
    ohhh great Congratulations..

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

It worked!!!!!! Baby boy on the way

Atomic- that made me feel so much better. Thank you.. My PH is ssoo low regardless of my diet.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic- that made me feel so much better. Thank you.. My PH is ssoo low regardless of my diet.

I truly think we cannot know what pH even IS up where it counts. It's been shown that the uterus and tubes of ALL women make very alkaline fluid around ovulation to aid in conception so just know that no matter what you're testing, up inside it is higher (if pH even sways, which I seriously doubt!)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's great that your husband is on board to pause his cycling! Mine continued to mountain bike... but he does 5 hours a week TOPS.. not as many as your husband's.
    I did take supplements in my swaying plan (methylfolate for my MTHFR mutation, omega3, vitamin D3, probiotics and prenatal multivitamin), but was not very regular with them. I tried to focus on getting the most nutrients in my diet as possible in food form.

When I conceived my girl, apart from not drinking ANY cow's milk and skipping breakfast, I had very little animal protein and added NO salt to food. This time around, I focused on eating enough animal protein (specially meat), adding reasonable amounts of salt, full fat milk/yogurt/cheeses, cereal, potatoes, and veggies. I think this AND the timing of intercourse played a BIG role in my blue sway.

I NEVER checked my pH though.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic- thanks so much. Make sense. Xx

2under2
    Thank you for sharing your sway details.

This time would have been perfect as he cannot cycle at all lol but I feel worried and stressed and thought not to hurry.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!! You must be so thrilled.. I was doing Keto, was pescatarian prior to this so dropped cow's milk and switched to almond milk. However, I will swap to full fat cows milk and Bran flakes for breakfast, bananas, almonds in their natural form.

Please advice what else you ate, also did you take supplements.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast