Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

It worked!!!!!! Baby boy on the way

Thank you atomic!!!
    I read every post, every tip and document I could find on this site -- And tried to apply everything, but wasn't perfect and was nervous I didn't do a PERFECT sway... but it still worked!

I conceived this baby boy when my daughter was 1 year old and still breastfeeding.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU and sending blue dust for the those swaying blue <3

2. Likes Girls Mom 2, hakrueg liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's great, thank you so much for updating us!!! Enjoy every moment!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That amazing news, enjoy every second of him

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations. Good news.

Please share with us.. what you did and didnt in the past few weeks before ttc. I am looking to ttc may/june

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic, tillytys, and Jazmin.

Here's what I was nervous about:
    1. I was still breastfeeding my 1 year old daughter... but it was just one time a day. Two at the most. I know breastfeeding sways pink and twins.
    2. I started the HED and my "swaying plan" with all the tips I found in here on November 6 and ovulated/TTC on the 1st of December. I was nervous this was not enough time.
    3. I did not take any supplements (aside from folic acid), no meds nor used any pressed.
    4. My husband does a lot of sports (including cycling and involving sweating a lot and being on high temperatures). From the research that I made, "boy" sperm dies more easily on high temperatures and by the impact of cycling.
    5. Did the BD only on the day I got my positive OPK and the next day. Just those two days and one time on each day. TMI: did it in positions that favors boy.
    6. This was a big one: did not had the big "O". I was VERY nervous trying to do everything on my "boy" checklist and had too much on my mind.
    7. In my sway I included a lot of full fat dairy because I trust atomic.... but other sites mentioned it swayed pink. When TTC my first daughter I did not have dairy at all. I preferred almond milk and reduced fat cheeses.

What I made sure I did correctly:
    1. HED. I really focused on consuming as much nutrients as I could. I had a "checklist" on my phone notes with all the foods that were recommended and tried to include them as much as I could. I did gain a few pounds.
    2. Had breakfast every single morning and tried to not go so long without food. When TTC my first daughter, I did not eat breakfast and skipped meals regularly.
    3. I eat cereal with full fat milk DAILY.
    4. I tried to get as much sleep as I could so my body was well rested.
    5. I know this is NOT effective in swaying haha but made sure that I followed the Chinese calendar months recommendation that favors boy.
    6. Avoided being too cold or too hot. Interestingly, the moths with highest "boy" rates are not too cold and not too hot.

As I mentioned, started my sway plan on November 6 and by December I had my BFP. But thankfully this was enough time for me. I'm beyond grateful!!!
    Last edited by 2under2; February 22nd, 2020 at 01:30 PM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very happy for you xx

Thanks so much for sharing all this.

Can I ask you few questions? Hope that’s ok.

About hubby cycling- Did he stop cycling for that month you both ttc or he continued as he was ? How often and long he cycles . Am asking this as my hubby also cycles about 4 days a week for 2 -2:30 hours a day.

About bd , how long was the abstain before your ttc on your ovulation day?

Ah I agree with dairy, I didn’t have much except some cheese with tuna/ jackeot potatoes plus tea for milk for my baby girl 2.

for my first girl i just had few spoonfuls of milk in my tea only and that’s too max 2 a day so my dairy conception was low for girl 1 and ok for girl 2 and still had girls so I don’t think no or low dairy sway boy. But i know for both I skipped bf a lot.

What serial did you eat for breakfast? Any special brand as there so many with diff ingredients and nuts in it. Are there any common recommendations? I am trying quaker oats but am really bad having serial for bf. Lol

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!

My husband didn't stop cycling. He even did it on the week we TTC. On average, he does mountain cycling 2 times a week. I did research this and found that mounting cycling (and cycling in general) sways pink because it can be harsh on men "parts"... I do not know if this is particularly true... maybe atomic can debunk this.

We did not BD a week prior to the +OPK. I did not want to risk it because then we conceived our daughter, we BD all through my fertility window (before +OPK).

I really believe skipping breakfast and skipping meals in general does really sway pink. I tried to have breakfast every morning and snacking on nutrient-dense foods.

With cereal, I just made sure it was fortified with vitamins and minerals. Bran Flakes was a big one for me... with full fat milk and a banana. Then I made sure to snack on something with protein.

Sending blue dust your way

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    another person here who had tons of dairy with boys and dropped it to get my girl!

Almond milk has been HEAVILY associated with sway opposites.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2under2 - yes , I have read in many articles about cycling and atomic also mentioned in one of my post. I discussed it with DH and we are planning to pause for some period. He cycles about 10 hours a week if i calculate the time (18miles up &down a day x 4 )

Thank you so much for reply and info.

Did you take any tabs / supplements , which one?

I know ph is probably not big factor but i wonder if you ever checked. I was thinking to add it but when I just checked during my fertile window, it was around 4-5 - Very low so i was wondering if ph really matter for a boy.

Last edited by Jazmin; February 23rd, 2020 at 05:56 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    another person here who had tons of dairy with boys and dropped it to get my girl!

Almond milk has been HEAVILY associated with sway opposites.
    Thanks atomic.

How about almond as snack? I like pistachio and almond and thought to add them in my morning cereal breakfast with full fat milk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast