Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Dan. Xx wow I thought preseed helps to get preg .. good to know.

Atomic.. Thank you so much .. i will be asking xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1g1r1 View Post
    I took all of the supplements atomic suggested and a women’s one a day for several months prior to conception. I drank a lot of tea both hot and cold as my beverage of choice. I had decaf coffee when I did indulge, never full caffeinated. Once I saw my first positive opk we had intercourse that day or night, the following morning or night, and then once again the following day. So three times. I laid in bed for at least 30 minutes each time as well, or just went to sleep without getting up to use the bathroom. For a few months I wasn’t getting pregnant while doing this, so atomic suggested I stop using so much preseed before intercourse, unless I needed lubrication. I really didn’t need it that bad so I stopped using it and got pregnant the next month. I also maintained the boy diet fairly well. I wasn’t perfect and obsessing over it, but I took the main points of it and stuck to it. I drank whole milk only if I had milk. I stayed away from all artificial sweeteners. I also drank v8 juice several times a week.

How many hours did you do the first attempt after your positive OPK? Was your OPK test line darker than the control line the day you did your first attempt?
    Can you post the picture of your OPK if possible?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Thank you so much Dan. Xx wow I thought preseed helps to get preg .. good to know.

Atomic.. Thank you so much .. i will be asking xx

While Preseed is better than other lubes on the market, it is inferior to your body's natural EWCM. Some blue swayers use sooo much Preseed (or Preseed mixed with baking soda) that the sperm cannot even find its way out into the EWCM and so people don't conceive. Using smaller amounts only as needed is best.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My baby boy

Ahh alright. Thanks atomic. I will
    Try and see how it goes.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1g1r1 View Post
    I took all of the supplements atomic suggested and a women’s one a day for several months prior to conception. I drank a lot of tea both hot and cold as my beverage of choice. I had decaf coffee when I did indulge, never full caffeinated. Once I saw my first positive opk we had intercourse that day or night, the following morning or night, and then once again the following day. So three times. I laid in bed for at least 30 minutes each time as well, or just went to sleep without getting up to use the bathroom. For a few months I wasn’t getting pregnant while doing this, so atomic suggested I stop using so much preseed before intercourse, unless I needed lubrication. I really didn’t need it that bad so I stopped using it and got pregnant the next month. I also maintained the boy diet fairly well. I wasn’t perfect and obsessing over it, but I took the main points of it and stuck to it. I drank whole milk only if I had milk. I stayed away from all artificial sweeteners. I also drank v8 juice several times a week.
    Hi !!! Congratulations!! Which v8 did you drink ? Please if you can post a picture. Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please just drink the plain old regular V8 juice , the original kind at the top of this page https://www.campbells.com/v8/vegetable-juice/

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Please just drink the plain old regular V8 juice , the original kind at the top of this page https://www.campbells.com/v8/vegetable-juice/
    Thank you

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Atomic can you please give me advice?
    We dont have V8 in sweden. I found another juice that has followings ingredients:

Ingredients: Tomato juice *, carrot juice * ¹, juice from white cabbage * ¹, beet juice * ¹, SELLERI juice * ¹, paprika puree *, cucumber juice * ¹, onion juice * ¹, green beans * ¹, juice from dill * ¹, sea salt , herbs **. Vegetables 99.2%

https://www.apotea.se/salta-kvarn-gr...AaAsffEALw_wcB

Do you think this can be used instead of V8?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that looks fine to me!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I had a recent miscarriage, I would refer to it as a chemical miscarriage. I bled from March 30th to April 11th. We BD on March 7th, ovulated March 8th. What I knew up to about an hour ago, before I read your very informative posts ATOMIC SAGE BRUSH I thought that favoured a Boy Sway.

Here I am today, like an obsessed lunatic making notes after notes.. Baking Soda, pH levels, lemon water. Have sex this close to Ovulation.

To realise, and after reading your post, quite rightly so that what I thought I knew to Boy Sway.. I actually know nothing. Which is fine.

I have 4 daughter, recent miscarriage and ectopic before this. I'm no spring chicken. 39 this year, if we do decide to try to conceive again. Then this will be, no doubt the last addition to our family.

That said, we would really like to raise a son.. But I'm now confused how to go about swaying the Male Sperm?!?! My previous plan of action has been thrown out the window...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP WITH BOY SWAY.. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO!?!??!?!?!
    Last edited by Lioness88; April 18th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast