Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May I ask what you did. I researched the typical methods but since reading some of Atomics posts I have so much doubt. I have 4 daughters and long for a Son.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Guys, I'm looking for Atomics Boy Sway information.

Any help much appreciated.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my 4th boy at 39! It is absolutely possible to get a boy at 39!

So we take a different strategy here. It is about boosting fertility by diet and exercise and having more attempts.

None of the pH stuff works, unfortunately, and neither does timing. I got 3 of my 4 boys with cutoffs (my other boy was a surprise) and then my daughter right on ovulation.

What we do is the High Everything Diet here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html (the FAQ for the diet is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html

We got HORRIBLE results with milk replacers like almond milk. Please skip them totally if possible.

Be sure to take a multivitamin for both you and DH with about 100% of everything (you can go up to 250% Vitamin D, and 2000 mcg folic acid or folate) Avoid any herbal supplements (including flaxseed oil! Some have said this is good for blue but it may be harmful and also likely sways pink) YOu can take a probiotic and 500 mg fish oil (no more than that please)

Lifting weights for you, and DH needs to give up jogging and biking as they've been shown in studies to sway pink https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-both-genders=

Have 3-5 attempts in the fertile window, and having regular unprotected sex when not fertile may help. Contrary to what Dr. Shettles claimed, more sperm = more boys conceived. We have very high rates of GIRLS with one attempt and this dropped to 60% boys with 3 attempts (and that was without doing a boy-friendly diet and exercise)

ABove all else your husband (and you) must quit smoking and cut back on coffee intake. Tea is better than coffee.

I also have a lot of other information in alphabetical order here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ete-index.html

I know it's confusing at first but I'm here to help - I would love to answer as many questions as you have!!! Just let me know what you're curious about.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t have the opk anymore I am sorry. I estimate we dtd about 8 hours after positive opk for the first time. Then the following morning and then again the next day. Yes, the test line was darker than the control line. Thank you to all who have sent well wishes. You guys are the sweetest group of people and this site is amazing.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for replying ����

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pulling up this thread from back in 2019 for multiple reasons. I had my beautiful baby boy in September of 2020. He was perfection. Advanced in everything. Fast forward to June 2021 and we were in a boat accident and my baby boy suffered a serious brain injury. We are still in the hospital but I guess now we are back home but in our local hospital. It happened on vacation so we were in St. Louis for 7 weeks. Asking everyone to pray for this little man that I worked so hard for. He didn’t deserve this.

Another reason is that I just found out I am pregnant. I need to get it off my chest because I can’t tell anyone after what is happening to our family. I am so afraid of what people will think but this is a blessing as every child is. My husband and I were looking to comfort each other and we dtd three times in my obviously fertile window in July. I pray for another baby boy for many reasons but not because my youngest was injured. I am literally just throwing this out there wanting to update atomic and hear her calming words.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, Dan1, I am so very sorry to hear this. Praying with everything in my being for your little man and your family. I will joyously offer you congrats for the new pregnancy though I know that it cannot take away the pain you are all in right now.

Please let me know anything I can do to help - anything at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry to hear this, my prayers are with your baby boy and your family x

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush, DisneyBaby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueswayer1 View Post
    I am so very sorry to hear this, my prayers are with your baby boy and your family x
    Thank you so much for praying for him.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please pray for our Voss. (Baby’s name). He hit his head on his right side but with swelling a pressure he has damage elsewhere as well including his vision processing center. We were told that light doesn’t even process and there is one more test they can do since it’s hard to ask a baby what they can see etc. and please pray that something gets back to his brain receptors during this test. I can’t even begin to describe how scary it must be and devastating to be blind. I just can’t. He is making strides in other areas and amazing the doctors all except for vision right now. My perfect baby boy was robbed of a normal life. Please pray for him to have a normal life. I will dedicate my entire being to him and his recovery. They had to remove his right side of his skull and will be putting it back in in St. Louis once his scabs from the original surgery heal.

Told my husband about my pregnancy and he would be happy if it wasn’t for what Voss is going through and will have to go through. I just want another baby boy in my arms. Only thing I have going for me is that we had 3 attempts in my fertile window. I wasn’t using opks though but I knew I was close to ovulation/ ovulating. What sways girl is the fact that I got pregnant when baby was less than a year (10months) and that I am still nursing although very little. My supply dropped a ton after the accident in late June and I got pregnant a few weeks later. Hubs also is very active in his CrossFit up until June and both of us taking one a day vitamins since forever ago.

Please pray for Voss and this baby in my womb.
    Last edited by Dan1g1r1; August 8th, 2021 at 10:02 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast