Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Results with Potassium Supplements

Hi All,

I hope you are all well

What have your results been like when taking potassium supplements? Has it been more favorable than using other supplements (e.g. vitamin D, probiotics).

I am using this brand:

SO_022607_F.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not want you guys taking potassium supplements as a general rule. You can get more than enough potassium on a blue-friendly diet. The difference in potassium on the mineral diets between the boy and girl diets is the amount of potassium in a bowl of strawberries and it makes absolutely no sense that the reason why one person has a girl and another a boy is due to a bowl of strawberries. We have completely given up on potassium limits for the pink swayers (I still allow blue swayers to do it if they would like) and we have the highest success rates of the entire site's history the past few years. There is literally no way it works.

It is fine to take those Solgar 99 mg potassium supplements ONCE a day since you already have them, but it's not going to help your sway any.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I do not want you guys taking potassium supplements as a general rule. You can get more than enough potassium on a blue-friendly diet. The difference in potassium on the mineral diets between the boy and girl diets is the amount of potassium in a bowl of strawberries and it makes absolutely no sense that the reason why one person has a girl and another a boy is due to a bowl of strawberries. We have completely given up on potassium limits for the pink swayers (I still allow blue swayers to do it if they would like) and we have the highest success rates of the entire site's history the past few years. There is literally no way it works.

It is fine to take those Solgar 99 mg potassium supplements ONCE a day since you already have them, but it's not going to help your sway any.
    Thank you so much for the feedback, I appreciate it.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post